The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Romeo & Juliet <3

3 posters

Go down

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Empty Another Romeo & Juliet <3

Post by LuvPink 6/12/2010, 4:00 pm

Maturity: Kissing, romances
Fantasy: None

Another Romeo & Juliet <3
A PRP for me and Leah

Over the summer, a young couple had a beautiful romance. Isobel and Austin had been thrilled to find out they actually lived near each other in LA. But when they get back and spread the news to their family, the reaction was not pretty. At all. In fact, the Avon and the Summers families loathe each other. Somehow, this couple must ignore the family nemesis and blossom their love.

Rules:
•This is semi-elite, so lengthy posts.
•One character each
•Follow all TWIG rules

Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description (No pics)-
Personality-
Other-

Last edited by LuvPink on 7/6/2010, 7:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Empty Re: Another Romeo & Juliet <3

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:55 pm

[Yay!]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 7:37 pm

Austin Kyle Summers
male; 18; the Romeo
Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Tn2_jesse_mcCartney_2-764902

Austin belongs to the wealthy Summers family, who own half of LA (The Avon family own the other half). He's very romantic and charismatic. Austin likes sports, like any normal guy, but he's very artsy and creative too. He likes sketching, writing songs, and playing the guitar. He's a bit shy, which is why not many people know of his musical skill. He's kinda old-fashioned when it comes to romance; cute letters, red roses, the works. He's very loyal and committed, which means he would never cheat on a girl. Austin is also very determined to continue his relationship with Isobel, even if it means breaking a few rules.

Last edited by LuvPink on 7/6/2010, 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 5:52 pm

[I'm making Isabelle. (;]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/16/2010, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 5:53 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon
female; 18; the Juliet
Another Romeo & Juliet <3 245hxk6

Maybe Isabelle looks like the snotty, rich type, but she's not that at all. She's actually pretty poor. Though Isabelle is a very nice girl, and believes to spend your life wisely, which in her opinion is give away as much as possible. So you should know she's very giving and sweet, but also very sensitive, able to breakdown in tears any second.

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Photograpghed-love
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/17/2010, 4:12 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Zixauf

So•I•sneak•out•to•the•garden•to•see•you

Welcome to Kamalame Cay! Those were the first words I saw as I stepped off the private ferry, onto the brown wooden boardwalk. The air smelled like sea water and waves licked the brown deck, occasionally spilling onto the wood. Many rich tourists milled around the 96-acre private island hideaway. A rich forest crowded a ways back on the shoreline and I could see a handful of exquisite private villas. One was to be my home for the next few weeks. Might as well enjoy it. I thought as one of the family's servants appeared carrying my stuff. "Where to, Mr. Summers?" he asked in a British accent. I took another glance at the quaint island. I found myself enthralled in the lush green trees, the turquoise waters, and the sugary white sand. "Um, Mr. Summers?" I bit my lip. This was the first time I'd been on vacation alone and I wasn't used to making decisions. My family thought I'd wanted to come fore therapy, but I really just wanted to get away from the stress back home. My entire family wanted me to court some girl from the Billings family. I'd met her once and instantly I knew she wouldn't be right for me. She was too fake. I liked natural girls. Not that I'd ever taken interest in girls before. My parents instantly saw my need for vacation as a time I could become independent, so they jumped on it. This was not going well.

We•keep•quiet•'cause•we're•dead•if•they•knew

"Mr. Summers?" I looked up, expecting it to be the servant again, but instead it was a stout little man in a blue suit. "You are Mr. Summers, right?" I nodded. "Who are you?" I blurted out automatically. The man just chuckled, "I'm Joey Farren, manager of the guests." he said quite proudly. I nodded dumbly and he laughed again. "Your parents told me to assist you when you first got here, as they suspected you would need some help." he explained. I nodded again, not knowing what to say. "So I'll show you to your own private villa. We chose it especially for you, there's a few teens living nearby." Then, Joey Farren quickly turned around and started walking at a high pace. I jogged a bit to keep up with him. I signaled the servant to follow us. The soft sand made my sneakers sink into the ground and I slipped on my sunglasses to keep from being blinded by the sun. Mr. Farren took us to a golf cart and a driver drove us all around the island until we stopped at a huge villa. "This is the private villa that your parents requested. It has a heated freshwater swimming pool, full-time kitchen and house staff, and access to all of the resort's many activities. It has four bedrooms, each with many amenities and a private bathroom." said the guest manager. He seemed to have memorized the brochure. "I'll leave you now, a maid will put your stuff away if you request it. And... if you have any questions, any of the staff will be happy to assist you." he said. Then, he turned around briskly and the golf cart was gone within seconds. I was left in a huge mansion-like villa with four bedrooms and an entire kitchen and house staff. What have I got myself into?

OOC: Does that look good?
Heres the link to the island-->Link
Oh yeah, is Iz poor or not?

Outfit: A button down Brooks&Brothers striped shirt, dark wash Diesel jeans, Puma sneakers, and D&G sunglasses.
Word Count: 559
Credit for template: leah_hope92
Only for: LuvPink
Credit to song: Love Story by Taylor Swift
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 5:20 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 2qwn903

I knew when we collided

Water surrounded my body, it seemed to lose gravity. I was leaning against the wall in a swimming pool. Rethinking whether or not I wanted to quit swimming, or simply, not. My friend, Olive, convinced me to quit, but I was still wondering. I spread my hands across the wall, when my coach had come up. She was probably the closest, the one I trusted most. "You said you wanted to talk to me?" Her eyes were on her twiddling thumbs, as you could see a glint of curiosity in her emerald green eyes. "Um, I think I want to q-q-quit swimming," I announced, stuttering and trying to make it through as fast as possible. Her hands flew down into her pockets, as she had to make a little announcement herself. "I was gonna make you captain." Erika sighed, as you could tell she was trying to think it all over again, and choose somebody else. Lainsly and Arielle were also on the team, and they were really good. That shows me how wrong I must be. "Are you sure you want to quit?" Her head flung back up, almost utterly confused as in why she chose me. "No. I-I want to stay." I forced myself to change my mind, I mean, that must mean I was really good! "You sure?" My head automatically nodded. "Then, uh, congrats," You can tell she was still unsure, just by the lines on her forehead. "Haha, thanks," Nobody clearly had a smile on their face, since I really couldn't smile, since Erika wasn't, since she was wondering why I wanted to quit. Erika probably thought she was being too hard on me, or something like that. Unexpectedly, her breath poured into her whistle, making a loud and unpleasant noise. My feet kicked off the wall, doing twenty laps, back and forth. She did this to me at the weirdest times, just to practice.

You're the one I have decided

"I sooo envy you, Isabelle!" My sister, Alex grunted. She was referring to the way in to a fabulous vacation. I never had gotten to go on a vacation, though, Alex hasn't either. I gave a teasing laugh, but not overdoing it. In return Alex stuck her tongue out, going back to her party, which she claimed was the best, probably because there was wine & beer there. She always used to tease me about not getting to go to 'heaven' as she calls, because it's a '19 year-old thing'. Whatever. Already in my room, I decided I should pack all my stuff in my Vera Bradley suitcase. I guess I had packed too much, considering I needed muscle girl [not really] to come help me, Alex. "Alex!" I yelled, hoping to see that same yellow jacket slipping of her tan shoulder, and that same red, blue & white bathing suit, with her chocolate brown hair in a ponytail. With a beer can in her hand [apparently Red Bull] she approached my room, eyeing the Robin's Egg Blue walls. "Help me?" I tapped my foot on the floor, my feet leaning off of the bed, me sitting on the suitcase. "Suurreee.." Alex replied, maybe a bit annoyed, before taking a big gulp of beer, and setting it on my dresser. I hate it when she's drunk and not that sweet, or I take that back, fun & outgoing girl.. I thought to myself, hearing the zipping of my suitcase. "Thanks..." I muttered, having a stupid grin on my face. She rolled her eyes, making the 543 steps back to the bonfire party. Geez, I hated fires.

I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight

I ran around running and giggling my butt off in my little villa. It was so awesome, and I was glad I hadn't quit swimming. I ran out into the balcony, tipping over the edge and holding my arms out like a scene in Titanic, knowing how the lady felt that she was flying. After a few seconds of doing that, I wanted to go explore the place, and keep it all to myself, or meet someone new. Ever since my family had found out about Wren, I was told to never see him again, because it was well, Alex's boyfriend. That time they barely talked to me, and cancelled my two credit cards that was linked to their bank account. I put on my old Bailey 3 1/2" Jean Short in the color of Charleston. I had already on a Forever Young Tee, which was a graphic tee, Forever Young being a song. I ran out to the sand, the sun glistening on my chlorine-damaged black hair, as I dipped my toes in the water, before getting up and going to explore the little 'heaven'.

I believe in you

Occ - It looks awesome! (: applause
Mood - Feeling lucky.
Credit to template - Leah_hope92
Song - Hey Soul Sister by Train
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/18/2010, 12:12 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

It was my second day at the island. I woke up in a giant king-size bed with heaven-like comforters. Sun streamed in through the curtains that were being opened by the maid. Being opened my the maid?!? My head immediately bolted up and the attractive young maid looked over. "Oh, Mr. Summers, you're up." she said, smiling. She didn't seem aware of the fact that I wasn't wearing anything but my boxers. "Um... do you think you could like... leave?" I said awkwardly. The maid's thin eyebrows went up. "But... I'm not done cleaning." she said, sounding puzzled. "I know but... I kinda wanna change." I said quickly. At first, she just blinked, and then her red lips formed a tiny O. She quickly blushed and went towards the door. "I'm sorry Mr. Summers, most of our guests don't mind." she said, before backing out of the door and closing it. I nodded, wondering what kind of guests they usually had.

Soon, I was fully dressed in a T-Shirt and cargo shorts. I was ready to have fun. As I went downstairs, another staff member was waiting. "Some breakfast first?" she asked. I sniffed the air and the scent of fresh bacon sizzling filled my head. It smelled heavenly. "Sure." I said, shrugging. She guided me to the table where a giant feast if bread, butter, bacon, eggs, fruit, toast, croissants, bacon, and a huge platter of little pastries. I stared in wonder at the huge meal sitting in front of me. How fat did they think I was? I thought sarcastically. I sat down and helped myself to some eggs and OJ. Soon enough, I was fuller than I'd ever been. I escaped outside into the fresh air. In the back of the villa, I found an entire garage of different-colored golf carts. Whistling to myself, I chose a forest green one and revved up the engine. I drove onto the gold trail and followed the signs to the beach. One there, I layed out my beach towel and took off my shorts, so I was only wearing my swim suit. With a holler, I lept into the water, letting the cool liquid envelope me.

OOC: Thanks, yours looks good too Smile
Outfit: A&F Tee, Tommy Bahama Swim trunks
Word Count: 366
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/18/2010, 4:57 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

I.knew.when.we.collided

"I-Isabelle. Isabelle Claire Avon, uh, that's my name.." I sighed nervously, I just couldn't carry a good and smooth conversation like most. Am I single? What kind of question is that? Thinking he would really want to know, I wanted to play hard-to-get. I gave a small laugh, trying to be a good actress. "Um, sorry. I'm already in a relationship..." But then again, who would want to be with swimmer girl? My hair looked horrible, being damaged by the chlorine. I guess that was a new 'thing'. Or something.

You're.the.one.I.have.decided

Sure, you could say I was fibbing, because I was. But I hate it when people ask me if I'm single and I have to say 'yes', or like I just did, fib. I think it made myself seem desperate.

I.don't.want.to.miss.a.single.thing.you.do.tonight

I knew his face would probably drop when I told him, which I don't exactly get, but. But if we ever did become friends, I could say this guy broke up with me, or died, or something. Or maybe just simply tell the truth, like I should have already. I'm not one to have this love-at-first-sight, because that's only judging their appearance, I'm sure you would have love-at-first-sight with a red-head, when your preferences were a blonde. Stuff like that, you know? I have to get to know the person, or that's what my sister told me not to do, but her relationships were short, and she's had way too many, so I'm going with my own words. I sighed, looking back up into the sky, the atmosphere.

I.believe.in.you

Occ - .... Hi. xD
Mood - No complete feeling.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/20/2010, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/19/2010, 10:16 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

I dove in and out of the water, scattering schools of fish, weaving between colorful coral, puncturing the ocean's glassy surface. Each stroke I took with my strong arms, I felt more and more free. Each trouble slipped away into the ocean, being carried far far away by the current. Soon, every bad family problem was gone. Washed away. Like waking up from a nightmare. I swan vigorously through the clean water, determined to stay in my peaceful state. When at last my muscles ached and became weak, I turned and floated on my back. They sky looked like a picture; white puffy clouds against a baby blue backdrop. It was perfect. I just floated silently, admiring the landscape and relieved I'd let my troubles disappear. No. I thought suddenly, Who was I trying to kid? Sure, I was peaceful now, but I couldn't just float like this forever. Slightly disgusted at myself, I turned back over and began swimming to shore. As I swam, I silently fumed. Fumed at my parents for being so controlling, fumed at my older brother that just had to get himself killed by some family enemy, fumed at everyone for expecting me to marry a girl I did not love. When at last I reached shallow water, I let myself rest. The sand grinded between my toes as I stood. "Hi." I jumped slightly at the sound. I was so contained in my anger that I'd forgotten there were other tourists on the beaches. I looked up, slightly annoyed that someone had interrupted my private rant. It was a girl, fairly pretty with long chocolately hair that touched her back and curious green eyes. Then, she smiled. That smile was what kept me from muttering a rude 'Hello' before walking away. That smile was what made me forget everything again. That smile was what made gravity reverse itself as I nearly fell to the ground. I'd definitely seen prettier girls before, but this, this was love at first sight. Then I noticed the strained silence between us. She expected me to say something. "Uh, hey." I said, blushing. There was another block of silence. I waded a bit closer. "I'm Austin. You are?" Inside I cursed myself for not paying more attention in communications class.

As she replied, I got more time to look at her. She gave the air of a rich girl but I could see she was actually very warm. The more I saw of her, the more I loved her. Imagine, loving a complete stranger! I'd never thought love at first sight could be true, but this feeling I had for the girl was certainly true love. There you go again, believing impossible things again! The nagging voice in my head was scornful, A girl like that, probably already has a boy. She'd never want you. I blinked slowly. How would you know that?! I shot back at the voice. It didn't reply. Determined to prove the voice wrong, I decided to ask the girl. "Do you, um..." What are you doing?! You can't just ask a stranger if they're single! the voice was back. The girl stared blankly at me, expecting me to continue. Do it! Or regret you never did! the kinder voice in my head egged me on. The two voices fought inside, trying to win. "SHUT UP!! I silently screamed to them. They didn't make another peep. I'm gonna do it. I can do it. I took a deep breath. "Are you... single?" Behind my back I crossed my fingers. I managed a smile that I shot at the girl. Willing her to say yes. There you go. She thinks you're some stalker now. said the scornful voice. I ignored his comment and concentrated on the girl's pretty features. Please say yes, please say yes.

OOC: Lol, sorry for taking so long!
Outfit: Tommy Bahama swim trunks, shark tooth necklace
Word Count: 629
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 6:02 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

I.knew.when.we.collided

"I-Isabelle. Isabelle Claire Avon, uh, that's my name.." I sighed nervously, I just couldn't carry a good and smooth conversation like most. Am I single? What kind of question is that? Thinking he would really want to know, I wanted to play hard-to-get. I gave a small laugh, trying to be a good actress. "Um, sorry. I'm already in a relationship..." But then again, who would want to be with swimmer girl? My hair looked horrible, being damaged by the chlorine. I guess that was a new 'thing'. Or something.

Sure, you could say I was fibbing, because I was. But I hate it when people ask me if I'm single and I have to say 'yes', or like I just did, fib. I think it made myself seem desperate.

I knew his face would probably drop when I told him, which I don't exactly get, but. But if we ever did become friends, I could say this guy broke up with me, or died, or something. Or maybe just simply tell the truth, like I should have already. I'm not one to have this love-at-first-sight, because that's only judging their appearance, I'm sure you would have love-at-first-sight with a red-head, when your preferences were a blonde. Stuff like that, you know? I have to get to know the person, or that's what my sister told me not to do, but her relationships were short, and she's had way too many, so I'm going with my own words. I sighed, looking back up into the sky, the atmosphere.

I.believe.in.you

Occ - .... Hi. xD Oh crap. It just edited the second post. Dx
Mood - No complete feeling.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/22/2010, 10:18 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

"Um, sorry. I'm already in a relationship..." I just nodded, but inside, I dies a little. "That's cool." I said awkwardly. Told ya so. teased the scornful voice. Shut up! I shot back. I could see that Isabelle looked doubtful so I plastered an even larger smile. I sighed inside. How stupid was I, thinking she'd be single. A girl like her, guys would die at her feet. Whatever, maybe we could be friends? "So... where are you from?" I asked, hoping she might forget my previous question. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I regretted it and cringed. Just saying it made me think of home and strangely, I found myself quite homesick. Strange, I've always dreamed of leaving home. And now I'm homesick. I shook my head to clear the thoughts from my head. I could not think of home. It was too depressing. Still, visions of family problems swam in my head. Mental pictures of my autistic cousins, my older brother as I held his hand when they unplugged him, then Missy Billings. That ugly excuse for a girl. God, a little harsh? I nodded, I was being a bit harsh. But how could I marry a girl like Missy when Isabelle stood right in front of me? Because Isabelle has a boyfriend, dummy. reminded the scornful voice. I chose to ignore his comment. Instead, I focused on the beautiful girl standing in front of me. Isabelle.

I felt slightly awkward just standing there, so I decided to towel off. I stepped out of the water, leaving wet footprints on the fine sand. I trotted to the beach chair with all my stuff laid out and grabbed my blue towel. Once I was dry, I pulled on my T-shirt onto my slightly damp chest. The water stained the light blue fabric, so my abs showed through. I took my water bottle and took a gulp. "Where's your villa at?"

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, wb
Outfit: Tommy Bahama swim trunks, shark tooth necklace
Word Count: 326
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 10:35 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

I.knew.when.we.collided

I kept thinking about the answer I had told to his question, and I felt severely guilty. But, I already said it, right? "Oh, it's just around the c-corner. Wanna go get a smoothie?" I wanted to hit my face into my palm, thinking 'get a smoothie' sounded too... desperate. Act it out! I scolded myself, I was usually the one confused and angry at the decisions I made. I changed my mood a lot. But I simply couldn't help it. Nobody was happy with who they were, I told myself every day.

I.believe.in.you

Occ - .... Sorry about Isobel taking forever too. I still don't have it done. I haven't even started it. Dx
Mood - So guilty.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/22/2010, 10:42 pm

Howdy y'all- I sent you both a PM about the situation at hand. I know LuvPink got it- Leah, if you could respond ASAP, that'd be great. (:
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Another Romeo & Juliet <3 Siggy
Another Romeo & Juliet <3 SiggyAnother Romeo & Juliet <3 Siggy
Another Romeo & Juliet <3 SiggyAnother Romeo & Juliet <3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 11:14 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Howdy y'all- I sent you both a PM about the situation at hand. I know LuvPink got it- Leah, if you could respond ASAP, that'd be great. (:

[Oh sorry, I'll look now. I been working on some posts. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 3:29 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

"Wanna go get a smoothie?" she asked. I nodded, relieved the awkward moment was over. "Let's go." I smiled, grabbing my stuff. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my guitar that I had felt the need to bring. My guitar was my life and soul. My best friend. "Wanna come in my golf cart?" I asked, dumping my stuff in the backseat. I got in and started up the engine. The small vehicle vroomed to life and I drove it away from the beach and onto the small pavement road. We passes lush forests and tiny colorful birds whizzed in the treetops. The ride was quiet, but peaceful. Eventually, I pulled onto a smaller pathway. Tall dark trees stood strait around us and the air turned a bit chillier. I frowned and drove faster. It was getting a little creepy for my taste. Finally, the trees parted to reveal another sunny beach and a small colorful smoothie shop. I stopped the cart and got out to open the store door. "Let's go."

OOC: I'm so bored...
Outfit: Tommy Bahama swim trunks, shark tooth necklace, T-shirt
Word Count: 173
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/28/2010, 3:46 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

I.knew.when.we.collided

"Uh, sure." Being the poor one, I've never ridden a golf cart. Apparently he owns one. We passed many trees, being a felt a chill up my spine of cold air. Just then the golf cart came to a immediate halt, before seeing a vibrant shop, with a title of 'Chillies'. How cliche. Chillies, psh. I felt tense, cold air on my body as I entered the little cafe.

I.believe.in.you

Occ - Me too. I feel bad that I've been slacking on here.
Mood - So guilty.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 4:20 pm

Austin Kyle Summers

I wanted to bang my head into the door. Why couldn't I carry on a convo like a normal person? I sighed and followed Isobel inside. The inside of Chillies was quite small. It reminded me of a smaller version of an old-fashioned cafe. The floor was covered in black and white tiles and the walls were decorated in white tiles. A thin strip of red circled around the middle. Four small two-people tables were seated near the window. A lonely old lady sat at one, eating a bowl of frozen yogurt and staring out to the sea. My heart felt pity for her and I wondered if she was meeting anyone. It was a bit cold in the shop, it being a smoothie/frozen yogurt store after all. "Do you want to order first?" I asked, thinking that was a gentleman thing to do. While Isobel scanned her options, I surveyed the menu that hung behind the cashier. It was lit up by light bulbs to make it more eye-catching. But to me, it just stung my eyes a bit. They featured a numerous amount of treats; frozen yogurt, ice cream, smoothies, fruit, coffee, etc. I tapped my chin and debated between a smoothie and a mocha. I decided on a smoothie considering it was a smoothie shop and it was already a ways into the afternoon. "Mind if I treat you?" I asked Isobel, pulling out my wallet. Was it something a friend would do, or a boyfriend. I decided it was okay since obviously her boyfriend wasn't here. I payed the cashier while another worker made our treats, the blenders whirring. Finally, he was done and placed the drinks on the counter. I grabbed my orange-mango smoothie and took an experimental sip. I could definitely taste the mango and the orange added a little sour and tang to the orange mixture. I took another sip and the cold spread in my mouth, giving me a bit of a brain freeze. "Here's your change sir." said the elderly lady at the cashier, clutching a palm of coins. Although our family had money, we weren't overly generous. But today I felt kind so I waved the woman's hand away. "Oh that's fine, you can keep the change." She smiled and tucked the extra money in the cash register. Quite proud of myself, I turned to face Isobel. "Would you like to sit inside, or outside?" I asked.

OOC: Lol, I've been slacking more!
Outfit: Tommy Bahama swim trunks, shark tooth necklace, T-shirt
Word Count: 408
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/16/2010, 2:31 pm

Isabelle Clarissa Avon

I.knew.when.we.collided

"I'll take a... pink lemonade smoothie," I smiled kindly at the woman, before minutes later our smoothies were served. Just right when I was getting my wallet out, I saw he had already paid. "Um, thanks.." Was this more of a thing a boyfriend would do? It was very generous of him anyhow. "We could go outside if you'd like." I gulped down a tang taste of pink lemonade, before the after-taste of sweetness came.

I.believe.in.you

Occ - I've been slacking WAY more. nod
Mood - A bored, if not neutral/careless mood.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down