The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Empty Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

Post by Mandy-Love 6/1/2010, 7:38 pm

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Z86786517

A PRP For Cass & Mandy... The Drama Obsessed...

Form-
Full Name -
Gender -
Age - (17-18)
Description - (Pics prefered)
Personality -
Other -

Characters -
Mandy-
Rani Grovertone - 17
Kaleb Dune - 18
Cassie-
Alison Aurora DeNiel - 18
Randy Louis -18

Last edited by [mandy]</3 on 6/2/2010, 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Empty Re: Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:43 pm

Name- Alison Aurora DeNeil
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Description- Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality - Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
Other- Came from the wealthiest family in the world, grandmother made the Gallager Acadamy, and the top of her school.

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... 2zss2klJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... 2rdcgt4Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... 98812p
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/1/2010, 7:48 pm

Form-
Full Name - Rani Grovertone
Gender - girl
Age - 17
Description -
Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Nqe243
Personality - somewhat rebelious, outgoing, silly, funny, giggley, bubbley
Other - is a juliet
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/1/2010, 7:55 pm

Form-
Full Name - Randy Louis
Gender - Female
Age - (17-18) 18
Description - (Pics prefered) Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Boy12
Personality - Romantic, witty, funny, outgoing, stubborn, athletic, joyful, intelligent, has OCD.
Other - Romeo

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/2/2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/1/2010, 8:04 pm

Name: Kaleb Dune
Desription: Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... 68acd2o
Personality: outgoing, funny, flirty
Other: n/a
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/1/2010, 8:06 pm

(Wanna rp now?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 4:53 pm

[Sure!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 7:31 pm

(You start!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/2/2010, 7:55 pm

[I'll start with Ali and you can start with Rani]

"We have to go down here for mom and daddy?" I asked, tapping my nails freashly coated with pure platinum "I Do" nailpolish on my kneecaps. My dark purple Bordeaux coloured halterneck silk dress grazed carfully on my body to my knees. Curly golden locks of hair flew under my shoulders. I tapped my black Burberry T-Strap Heels against the leather flooring. Just then, there was a hault in the limo. I squealed and hopped out, grabbing my Ginza Tankina purse on the way out. "It broke down, sorry." She driver said. I nodded and started walking through halls.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 8:05 pm

"Are you kidding me?!" I thought to myself and slammed my door shut. My father had just told me about the rivalry between my family and the Louis family. Finally I had worked up the courage to ask my father about them, because ever since I was a baby he had always said that they were bad people and he wouldn't go into it any further. But when I wasn't happy with the rivalry between us, Father sent me away to my room.
Although my room wasn't a bad place. It was luxurious, full of everything I wanted. A giant closet, a full kitchen, a spa room, and a giant tv like the movie theaters.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 3:27 pm

Gagging, I fell backwards on the San Remo 5 piece white leather contemporary sofa my family owned. This girl I had just went out with, someone that my family picked out, was trying to kiss me. I retreted but she pulled on the corner of my tie, choking me and pulling me in. I looked up at her, auburn hair in meessy currls falling to her chin. She had an horrible smile, where her bottom teeth overlaped her front. She leaned over on the couch, wearing a dress that flew to her ankles but was three sizes too small for her. "You should go now," I instructed, pushing her away and untieing my tie. She huffed, her dark brown eyes filled with embarresment as she waddled out of the room. Third date in two days. "My god," I mumbled, shutting my eyes and heading to my room, taking off my tux and changing into jeans and an American Eagle maroon shirt. Tugging on tennis shoes, I messed up my combed hair and climbing out of my window. The only reason I couldn't date on myself was because my parents were afraid that I would date a Grovertone praiser. I walked into Starbucks, looking around. Outside the window I was a gorgeous girl with light blonde hair and smiling eyes. I shook that thought out of my head. "Uh, Mocha Frapp." I ordered quietly.

[Reply to Ali?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 4:06 pm

(Should Ali already be dating Kaleb?)

(ANd this is Rani again...)

I loved to just lounge around in front of Starbucks. My parents didn't like me to have coffee, and when I would sneak it, I would always get caught. The closest thing I could do was hang around the front, and whenever the door would open, my mind would be numbed with the arome of vanilla and hazelnut. Another girl walked out the door. Okay. Maybe I could ust go inside, I mean there was a pretty adorable guy in there that kept looking over at me, and well, okay I was going to do it.

I walked in through the green painted door and was greeted by the amazing rush of the smell I loved so much. Slowly, not wanting to seem lonely or creepy I walked by the guy, and totally checked him out. I then ordered a vanilla bean iced coffee and waited for my order to come.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:10 pm

[Nah. They should just meet and like, love at first sight. XD]

"Thanks," I mumbled to the cashier and she handed it to me. I took out my wallet, watching as a few coins escaped in front of the gorgeous girl next to me. I took the coins in front of her and glanced up. "Sorry," I said, taking the coffee. I barely smile, even if my mother said that I had a breathtaking one. Walking to a table, I sat down and slowly sipped my coffee.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 4:15 pm

(K...)
Rani-
They guy leaned down in front of me, picking up some change. I barely heard him mumble sorry, and I replied with, "Don't be..." and a large smile. The man making the coffee handed me mine, and I walked off without paying. He knew who I was. A family friend. I walked over sitting behind the amazing guy and decided to say something. "Hiya..." I giggled, happily.

Kaleb-
I walked out of my old crumby house and wandered up the street. The sooner I got out of my neighborhood the better. I lived in the poor part of town and I didn't need anymore people knowing this.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:22 pm

I glanced up at the giggling girl. "Hi, I'm Randy." I greeted, taking a sip of my coffee. I took her hand and shook it.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 4:25 pm

Formal much? I thought in my head. It was kind of cute though. "Umm... I'm Rani..."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:26 pm

Terrified, I clutched my bag to my chest, deciding to change clothes. I pulled off my jacket, revealing a Purple Zeal Aerie Plaid Cami and ripped denim short. My golden curls flew loosly over my shoulders. Flipflops that matched my cami were propped on my feet. Throwing my other things into the car, I put on diamond tear-drop earrings and walked around town. My eyes caught a boy, who seemed pretty down. "Hey, you okay?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:26 pm

"Nice to meet you," I replied. "You live around here?" I asked her simply.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 5:09 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:Terrified, I clutched my bag to my chest, deciding to change clothes. I pulled off my jacket, revealing a Purple Zeal Aerie Plaid Cami and ripped denim short. My golden curls flew loosly over my shoulders. Flipflops that matched my cami were propped on my feet. Throwing my other things into the car, I put on diamond tear-drop earrings and walked around town. My eyes caught a boy, who seemed pretty down. "Hey, you okay?" I asked him.

"Uhh... yeeeaaahhh...." I stuttered. She was so beautiful.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 5:09 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Nice to meet you," I replied. "You live around here?" I asked her simply.

"Yup..." I answered and nodded enthusiastically.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 5:14 pm

"Cool, where?" I asked. "But, trust me, I'm not a stalker." I chuckled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 5:15 pm

I giggled and looked at him, my eyes twinkling. He was so.... Handsome. "I'm Alison, but you can call me Ali." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 5:43 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Cool, where?" I asked. "But, trust me, I'm not a stalker." I chuckled.

"Just down the street. And if you were a stalker, at least your cute..." I giggled, flirting.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 5:45 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I giggled and looked at him, my eyes twinkling. He was so.... Handsome. "I'm Alison, but you can call me Ali." I smiled.

"Kaleb..." I smiled. I knew what she was. A richie. And a hot one at that. But I was a poor person.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 5:48 pm

I nodded, ignoring the 'cute' comment. "You like Louis or Grovertone?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next