The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 5:49 pm

"Nice name," I smiled. "So, you like around here?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet...

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 6:36 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I nodded, ignoring the 'cute' comment. "You like Louis or Grovertone?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

I coughed. "I am a Grovertone..."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 6:37 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote: "Nice name," I smiled. "So, you like around here?" I asked him.

"I guess..." I simply shrugged.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 6:48 pm

I clentched my cup, making the cup pop off and some content spill onto the table. "I'm Trever Louis. I am a Louis," I whispered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Just Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 SiggyJust Like Romeo Loved Juliet... - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 6:48 pm

"You live here?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 7:31 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I clentched my cup, making the cup pop off and some content spill onto the table. "I'm Trever Louis. I am a Louis," I whispered.

"I shouldn't be with you..." I mumbled.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/3/2010, 7:32 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"You live here?" I asked.

"Uhh..." I stuttered.

(Where are they at?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 7:33 pm

[I guess in his neighboorhood]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 7:34 pm

"Shouldn't be with you either," I mumbled, but didn't move. "What they know won't hurt them," I shrugged. "Sit," I offered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 7:35 pm

"What's that?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/4/2010, 1:10 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Shouldn't be with you either," I mumbled, but didn't move. "What they know won't hurt them," I shrugged. "Sit," I offered.

I shrugged and sat down. "True..." I mumbled before taking a sip of my coffee.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/4/2010, 1:17 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, umm, no..."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/4/2010, 5:56 pm

"Oh," I said simply, deciding to drop the subject. "You wanna call me some time?" I blurted. "Maybe we can go out for coffee or something." I grinned hopfully.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/4/2010, 5:58 pm

"So, do you agree with the fued between our families?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 4:59 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Oh," I said simply, deciding to drop the subject. "You wanna call me some time?" I blurted. "Maybe we can go out for coffee or something." I grinned hopfully.

"Totally." I smiled. "So why are you over here? I mean, in like the poor area?"
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 5:00 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"So, do you agree with the fued between our families?" I asked.

"No way. I hate it. It's so... so stupid..." I vented.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 6:26 pm

"I don't really think of it as the poor area. I just think of it as the people who are less fortunante, but still fortunate that they have a house," I replied. "And my limo just broke down a few miles," I added, taking out a piece of paper and scribbling down my number. "Call me whenever," I grinned, handing it to him. At that second, Revor came running to me. "Miss, the limo is fixed." He explained, shooting a look at the boy. "Alright, let's go. See ya later," I smiled, walking to my limo.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 6:33 pm

"I agree," I replied, rolling my eyes. "It makes no sence." I told her, wrinkling my nose.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 6:47 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"I don't really think of it as the poor area. I just think of it as the people who are less fortunante, but still fortunate that they have a house," I replied. "And my limo just broke down a few miles," I added, taking out a piece of paper and scribbling down my number. "Call me whenever," I grinned, handing it to him. At that second, Revor came running to me. "Miss, the limo is fixed." He explained, shooting a look at the boy. "Alright, let's go. See ya later," I smiled, walking to my limo.

"Alright... bye..." I shrugged not wanting her to leave me just yet. I flicked my light hair out of my eyes and continued walking.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 6:48 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"I agree," I replied, rolling my eyes. "It makes no sence." I told her, wrinkling my nose.

"Definatly. I mean who really gives a crap about what happened six decades ago."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 6:56 pm

I smiled sadly and got into the call. "Call me," I mumbled, closing the door and we drove off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 6:57 pm

"Totally. I told my dad that and he's all like 'Respect your ancestors'." I said, rolling my eyes.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 7:02 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I smiled sadly and got into the call. "Call me," I mumbled, closing the door and we drove off.

"I will..." I winked.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/5/2010, 7:02 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Totally. I told my dad that and he's all like 'Respect your ancestors'." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What are they gonna do? Come to life and kill us? Jeez."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 9:26 pm

As I got home, I clutched my phone and carried it around as if it was my life. The only time I put it down was to take a shower and change into my pajamas. A neon cheetah print cami and gray yoga pants. "Call," I groaned, flopping on my back.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next