The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ ||

+2
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
6 posters

Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ || Empty & # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 3:22 pm

Cyn's Song
As a part time singer, writer and lunatic, I cordially bid you to hear about my day. Beware old tunes.

12:50 PM

TUESDAY THUNDER! Heh heh. Just as I started blogging, a thunderstorm starts. Cynnie is happy now. yayparty! Thunder thunder thunder. That means lightning lightning lightning. And Cynnie loves thunder thunder thunder lightning lightning lightning. Bwahaha. Then again, I don't like it when my dogs bark madly and cry for protection ... Oh well.

Um. Well then. Let's go a different direction from my little happy corner of lightning, now, shall we?

You're all gonna hate me for the playlist today. `^^ Unless, of course, you're like me and love the songs that Guitar Hero gives us as long as they aren't totally screamo, and even then they're sometimes cool. So anyway, originally I was going to have a playlist theme of songs that had to do with what I promised to explain, but I couldn't choose just four. I have like twenty bajilllion. Well, I dunno about that, but somewhere around this number right here --> 82389472347892374. Uh huh. And who wants to listen to that many songs? Not in a row, nobody. Even I wouldn't do that.

So I chose a different theme: Guitar Hero. Why? 'Cause yesterday I went downstairs and said to myself, "I WILL beat Guitar Hero 5!" But I had to degrade to bass for two or three songs. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the bass, I lovelovelove its deep sound and support, but I take tremendous pride in being able to beat an entire Guitar Hero game on Expert Guitar, as well as Band Hero (but that's the easiest task ever), and in comparison Expert Bass is just too simple. -.- Though, I've only ever beaten an entire Guitar Hero game on Expert Guitar once, being Smash Hits 'cause you didn't have to do all the songs. Razz If I had to do that whole game I would have died.

Originally on the playlist, just felt like throwing this out, I wanted to put up Scatterbrain (Live) by Jeff Beck, but it wasn't available. Why? Because the bass is supposed to match the rest of the song, or at least the drums, and it was totally off on its own. NOT fun to play. o.0 But cool all the while. Well, here's what you are hearing.

1. You And Me, by Attack! Attack! Okay, for you screamo fans, before you go off saying "This is NOT Attack Attack!"—not that I expect you to—allow me to prove you correct. This isn't Attack Attack!. This is Attack! Attack!. Actually, if you want me to be specific, this is Attack! Attack! (UK). They're a different band altogether. And they also created one of the easiest Guitar Hero songs in history. I like it, and not just for that reason.
2. Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast), by Lostprophets. This was actually on Guitar Hero World Tour versus the other three, which are on Guitar Hero 5. If you're not fond of keeping a steady strumming, this can be a difficult song, same if you don't like changing chords every ten or so seconds (I can take ten, just not half seconds like in this one Band Hero song. xP) Otherwise it's pretty simple. For me, anyway. Really, there are only two reasons this is on the playlist: it's on Guitar Hero, and I'm using its lyrics in a template right now.
3. The Spirit of Radio, by Rush. The greatest Rush song ever. And the greatest Guitar Hero song ever. 'Nuff said. Oh, and one of the hardest on guitar, too. Almost got it down on Expert, though ...
4. 21st Century Schizoid Man, by King Crimson. Okay, by the time you get to this song, you might be at your nerve's end if you didn't like the other three. xD Be glad I put this at the end, as it's around seven and a half minutes long and can be considered a bit jazzy, and I don't know how fond you guys are towards jazz. Heh heh. But even if you don't like the tune, I encourage looking up the lyrics sometime, because it's supposed to be a short poem with one or more metaphor per line. Might be pretty cool, if you ask me. I'm gonna go look 'em up now and see how many people I can apply it to. ^^ (Consider: schizoid means psychologically messed up.)

Alright, ENOUGH MUSIC TALK! I want to start rambling. I give my thanks to Noah, Avvy, Leah and Shadow for topics. applause APPLAUD FOOZ.

Derrick Baradia
--------Aw, isn't his name so pretty in that cursive font? `^^ Um. Anyway. So there should only be about a handful of people in the world that recognize this name. Last I checked, only one of them read this blog, and that would be his creator (Noah). So Derrick Baradia is a (sadly) fictional character that was created on the Dragon Emporium role-play, which is under repairs currently. He was the youngest brother of three other boys and one girl, but I'm not sure if he's younger or older than this other girl. Last I checked, if the oldest brother died as well as their grandfather and father, then Derrick would be the heir to the evil thrown, but nobody in his family's generation has or had intentions to become a Slayer king without a fight. Oh, and he was awesome friends with my character Claire Marphi, or at least until she disappeared ... But I intend for that to change soon enough ... smug I really hope I did this topic justice, 'cause this guy's too awesome to let down ... If you want more info, ask our great moderator Noah, or go look at his picture albums on WI, if you can still access it.

Them Ladybug Posers
--------Orange ladybugs are POSERS. They ain't got nothing on those red ones that I never see anymore. I mean, ladybugs are supposed to red, aren't they? Not some stupid orange color. So remember, if you see an orange ladybug, point at it and shout "POSER!" and run away. It might try to turn you into a poser too. o.0

Ave
--------Ave is the abbreviation for avenue, and you can usually see one of those every five streets or so in every state, granted it isn't illegal. But I don't see why Ave would be illegal. o.e Anyway, the Ave that we know is an artistic Twigger who shares property of Mello with Mia and is going to marry Matt Bellamy, Enrique Iglesias, Oli Sykes, Dimitri Belikov and Mello—yes, she's marrying five different men—at one point in her life, probably with no intentions of divorce. There are a ton more awesome things I could say about her ... But that might take a while ... Let's just stick with word pwnsome, okai? (Oh, and by the way Ave, if you're reading, I kind of enslaved Matt Bellamy as my guitarist last night. It was either him or Lars Umlaut, so ... ^^; hehe.)

Foreign
--------Okai. So, um ... Let's see ... Forrey is this awesome Twigger who's really awesome at templates and siggies and shtuffs and is in some cases known as the craziest Twigger and is also a Shinigami and and and and and and *dies from awesome overload*

Movies
--------Well, they're motion pictures. And they move. Hence the term movie. Oh, and they rock with their awesome plots and are also sometimes referred to as the greatest way to waste away two hours of your day staring at a box. Though it's not always wasting. At one point they were called ... Was it Speakies? Musies? Something like that, when they were just moving pictures with music in the background. That was probably the most inaccurate thing ever said on this blog, but oh well. They were once called something like that when so and so was the current condition of what we call movies. That clearer? Of course not. Now, move along and eat some cake, okay? :sandwhich:

Justin Bieber: Awful
--------Do I really need to elaborate on this? Yes? Darnit. That's a toughie. Um. Well, let's just compare him to James Blunt for a moment. Both sound like girls, yes, or at least at one point when they sing. Justin Bieber just now hit his maturing stage. James Blunt went through that twenty years ago. James Blunt's songs have meaning, or at least his one hit does. Justin Bieber's, you ask? Look at this video and hear for yourself. (Don't worry, it's not being sang.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJ2wtwQx68

Ex-Bombing of Hiroshima's Effect on Daily Life
--------Do you ever wish you understood the topic you were provided with? Yeah, same here. Um. Well, my grandma is an immigrant from Japan, and if I recall correctly the bombing of Hiroshima occurred in 1945 when she was, like, eight or some other young age ... So there's that, I guess ... But I mean, the terror of being reminded of that day by day by looking at my grandmother is really tear-jerking, but otherwise, nothing much. In reality that sentence right there never happens, I was just making up some crud to put some meaning into this topic, but I just now ruined it. Oh well.

Dragon Emporium
--------This could take a while. Settle down with some gummy worms and teddy bears and get cozy, 'cause this will be a long one. Forgive me if I burst into tears somewhere in the middle of it all.
--------The Dragon Emporium is a role-play set in the fictional land of Baradia. The name of the RP derives from the main organization, having the same name, where people raise dragons whether they can fly or swim, and behold only one power otherwise. This is the only part of the land that believes dragons are safe, useful and the like. Everybody else deems dragons as dangerous and filthy, so they depend on the Slayers to rid the world of these creatures—whom of which, ironically enough, use dragons themselves to do the job. A lot of the role-play is centered around the Baradia family, several of its members going under the surname Prayet, Lee or Guackamoli (a misspelling of guacamole), though some go by Baradia. This family is basically the head family of the Slayers, but nobody of the family's newest generation will be heir of the Slayers without a fight. Unfortunately, due to being away from light and in the dark for too long, along with the mistaken assumption of a lie from his crush ...
--------NO LEO SHE NEVER DID LIE TO YOU I'M SORRY I DID IT TO YOU!!! *crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry* ... *five minutes later* ... Okay, I'm good.
--------So, with all of those said factors, Leon Prayet (*sob*), being the oldest sibling, ended up the leader of the Slayers until a battle where lots of the DE's scheming went into action and Leo came back. For a while our good friend Derrick Baradia was put into torture and stuff to become the leader since they failed with Leo (*sob*), but I forget how that turned out. And then Leo sorta ... Kinda ... Um ... Died ...
--------GAH. Why is this so hard to talk about?! xP Well, as long as one other person has no serious objections, I think what we'll be doing when we bring it back by the end of the month (hopefully) is have some sort of chaotic potion knock everyone out and throw them back to the past when it all began, younger and with no memory as to what used to happen. Like a second chance theme. But not everybody will forget, and if they don't forget, they'll be considered psychotic. Uhhuh.
--------Okay, for those of you who have no idea what the heck this is, allow me to explain my emotional breakdowns. So, you know what it's like when you get really deep into one of your characters, and seem to partially merge minds with them almost, and the like? Well, that happened to me with my first DE character Crystal Spilmor. She so happened to end up falling for Leon Prayet, and that was a real emotional roller coaster, because Crystal had this fire curse (like Ghost Rider if that gives you a good image) while Leon was supposed to be ruling the Slayers. So yeah, they were real close and all—or at least we pushed the envelope as far as we could for a WI role-play—and then one day, Leon's let free from his imprisonment at the Slayer castle for the DE ball! And of course, you can guess who he intended to go with. Crystal tried to explain that she'd tried to contact him with many means possible, but Leon considered it that she'd lied to him and ran back out to get picked up by the Slayers, determined that nobody really cared for him and that he would lead the Slayers. So yeah, not sure what to think of them for a real long while until we had a two-year time jump, when Leon was kind of on the run from Slayers once more, but he was actually in the forest alone ... with his hair dyed green for some reason. At one point when Crystal ended up finding him on accident, it seemed like they were going to come back together until Leon interpreted something wrong AGAIN and ran off in tears. Then later on he's determined to see her again, and before he knows it he dies! *sighs*
--------Beautiful love story, no? xP Anyway, I'M DONE. Nobody needs to see me digitally cry again.

Let's get some questions, eh?

1. Were you brave enough to listen to the playlist?
2. Did you bother to read my DE rant?
3. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
4. Topics?

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well.

Toodles,

--| Cyn

2:17 PM

Original Word Count: 32419
Word Count After Blog: 34722

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/26/2010, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ ||

Post by Noah the Flood 6/15/2010, 3:52 pm

1. Were you brave enough to listen to the playlist? No. my puppy is asleep xD
2. Did you bother to read my DE rant? Yush, even though I already knew everything in there ^^ Oh, and BTW, Derrick was evil for alittle while, and almost killed either Griffen or Mich..I don't remember Razz
3. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? CHICKEN xD
4. Topics? Uhm..Ghost Rider (I have an urge to watch that again now..) and uhm....puppies, if you havn't mentioned them in the past blogs nod
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 3:58 pm

1. *gasp* You gots your puppy! applause That be very valid reason not to listen.
2. Heh heh. xD Oh yeahhh, I forgot that part! :O Mich never really got into anything, so I think it was Griff.
3. YES SOMEONE AGREES!
4. Oh. My. Gawsh. (xD) Epic topics. *.* I WILL talk about those, yeshyeshyesh.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 4:03 pm

1. No. xD My grampa's asleep. xD [he really is]
2. Sorry, nope. Just kidding.
3. CHICKEN.
4. Nachos and The Day After Tomorrow [movie] and.... contacts. I feel guilty with always saying to talk about random things. xD

Reply on DTT? (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/15/2010, 4:04 pm

I told you not to talk about me, hence the 'just kidding' at the end of my post. xD

You enslaved Matt? ._.

1. Were you brave enough to listen to the playlist? Yeah, I actually really like You and Me.
2. Did you bother to read my DE rant? -coughiwouldbutthebateryisreallylowrightnowandmydadtookhechargeri'msorry!cough-
3. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg, durr.
4. Topics? The difference between these two videos -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqYmzZ6rqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiVeK5zGz8
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 4:47 pm

@Leah:
1. Good excuse. nod
2. Hehe. xD
3. YAY CHICKEN.
4. Ooh, good food and good movie and yet painful third eyetem (haha) but oh well, and no worries I'll manage. ^^

Oh crud. xD Yeah, I shall!

@Avvy:
Oh well. Razz

Well, it was either him or this dude:
& # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ || Larsum
And when he's also wearing some feather cape and has horns, he is not something fun to be forced to look at whenever you play the game. no

1. Awesome. cheesy
2. No problem. (;
4. I don't know what kind of inhumane torture you want me to endure, but okay. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/20/2010, 6:03 pm

1. Were you brave enough to listen to the playlist? Yeah! I like it! Actually, no, not really. The playlist disappeared. xD
2. Did you bother to read my DE rant? Like YEAH! And I loved it! There was so much Leo! (And Lee and Guackomoli xD) And you caught the best side of him. And the best part--no Brytt! Bwhaha! Oi, I do feel sorry for Crys now. You made me oddly guilty.
3. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Err, it depends. If the egg was dyed, then the chicken came first. But if teh egg was squeaky clean, it came first.
4. Topics? How much Brytt needs to be tossed off a cliff? Aye? Any takers? xD
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/20/2010, 6:14 pm

1. Were you brave enough to listen to the playlist? Yeah! I like it! Actually, no, not really. The playlist disappeared. xD
2. Did you bother to read my DE rant? Like YEAH! And I loved it! There was so much Leo! (And Lee and Guackomoli xD) And you caught the best side of him. And the best part--no Brytt! Bwhaha! Oi, I do feel sorry for Crys now. You made me oddly guilty.
3. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Err, it depends. If the egg was dyed, then the chicken came first. But if teh egg was squeaky clean, it came first.
4. Topics? How much Brytt needs to be tossed off a cliff? Aye? Any takers? xD
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/20/2010, 6:29 pm

1. I've changed it by now, don't worry. xD
2. See what I was unintentionally getting at? smug
3. Good point there. o:
4. I'll take it for tomorrow! xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/20/2010, 6:51 pm

1. Okay, I was thinking there was something wrong with me xD
2. Yep Very Happy
3. I don't know what I said. Do you understand?
4. YES! You are my favorite person!
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/20/2010, 7:03 pm

4. Topics? How much Brytt needs to be tossed off a cliff? Aye? Any
takers? xD

I would like to counter that topic with how much Leo is needed to be thrown into a giant vat of volcanic ash. [:

[ & # Cyn's Song ♪ | the magic music makes your morning mood ♫ || Icon_twisted ]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/20/2010, 7:49 pm

@Pop:
1. *chooses not to comment* xD I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
3. Mm hmmmmmmmm.
4. Really? What a Face

@Heather:
Sure, works for me. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/21/2010, 12:13 pm

What...?
What?
WHAT!?!
You are kiding...right?
Haha
You made a funny joke
xD
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/21/2010, 1:08 pm

I'm actually in desperate need for topics, so I'll tag along. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/21/2010, 4:29 pm

Razz
I have nothing to say to you anymore
xD
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down