The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!!

2 posters

Go down

Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! Empty Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!!

Post by annb 6/15/2010, 6:53 pm

Ok Shadow, I started the thread, you write down the first post. or.... should that be me? Or what should we do first?

Ok then. here's my list:
My characters:
Light (L)
Matsuda(L's assistant)
Mrs. Yagami(police cheif)
Rem (kira's shinigami)
sayu(Light's girlfriend)

That's all mine. Now, do u remember yours, or should I write urs down too?

if so....

Steph's:
L(Kira)
Misa(Kira's sister)
Watari(wise police)
Ryuk( Sayu's shinigami)
Kumori(LIght's girlfriend)

those r urs...

<3,

Ann

Last edited by annb on 7/15/2010, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! Empty Re: Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!!

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 3:51 pm

((What I think we should do is . . . *ponders* Okay, yup, that'll work. Very Happy You edit your post with a list of your characters, and I'll edit this post with a list of mine. That'll keep us on track. Then, after that, we can start posting what we'd already written . . . which means we'll have to start with you . . . and so we'll just go back and forth with that, and when we get to the end, we'll just continue roleplaying like normal. nod))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! 1312Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! 2412Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! 3349Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! 3548Death Note Backwards!!! A PRP for Shadow and I, Light the Great!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down