The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP

2 posters

Go down

Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP Empty Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/20/2010, 9:55 pm

Kanto Days, A Pokémon PRP

Maturity: ….Mating, I suppose?
Fantasy: Pokémon

You’re a Pokémon in Kanto, just a wild Pokémon. No trainer or anything. In fact, you steer clear of trainers. You’d rather be with other Pokémon. So, how’s your life gonna be?

Kanto map:
Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP Kanto
Characters in next posts. Smile

Last edited by Mrs.SasukeUchiha on 6/21/2010, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP Empty Re: Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/20/2010, 9:56 pm

My Pokemon Characters:
Pikachu-female
Bulbasuar-male
Butterfree-female
Beedrill-male
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/20/2010, 10:37 pm

My characters ::

Golbat(*Male*)
Arcanine(*Female*)
Graveler(*Male*)
Mew(*Female*)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP DN41
Kanto Days, a Pokemon PRP Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/20/2010, 10:39 pm

(OK, we can start now! Very Happy You wanna start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/20/2010, 11:04 pm

(Hmm... sure I suppose so! I guess they can be sleeping in a tree, even if some don't like trees. And they can, like always be travelling?)
(Oh! Duh! Nicknames!
Golbat=Ghoul
Arcanine=Arc
Graveler=GG(jee-jee)
Mew=M(Em) )

My body slowly floated to consciousness, no matter how desperately I wanted to stay asleep. I finally built up the strength to blink my eyes open, then ended up closing them again at first sight of bright light. In my drowsy half-asleep state, I panicked into thinking trainers had found us. I blinked a few more times and rubbed my eyelids until I could endure the light. Oh right, the sun. I almost laughed at my sheer dumbness, but didn't want to awake anyone.

Slowly, I stood and floated out of the tree to softly touch my pink feet to the soft earth. I looked up to the tree that we had chosen, and smiled at the sight. Seven pokemon lying sleepily among the branches they had struggled over choosing. Not wanting to wait for them to wake up, I walked over to the tree trunk and Mega Punched it with force. I then quickly floated into the air to watch them with laughter.

I tumbled out of the tree, still asleep when I hit the floor. I jumped up and rubbed my head with confusion, looking around for the mysterious attacker of whom knocked me out of my tree. After blinking a few times, I saw M laughing as she watched us tumble out of the tree and realized what she did. Angrily, I curled myself into a rock and sat on the floor uselessly trying to regain my sleep.

I was just drifting out of my sleep when I felt the tree branch beneath me vibrate with force. Knowing that M must have punched it or did a move of some sort in order to awake me, I unfurled my wings and jumped to the air. I had to really strain my wings, which were sore from being tight at myself the entire night. As I forced them up and down and gradually gained speed with the beats, I felt my achy shoulders go into work and already begin to tire. Tip, never fly as soon as you wake up.

Curled into a ball in the corner of the branch near to the trunk of the tree, the force of M's punch hit me hardest. Well, not really, but I sure will tell the others that. M knew that whenever I was asleep and someone woke me up, I'd get scared and jump into the air for dear life. So, I did just that. With a yowl that shows I am indeed part cat I jumped into the air and fell like a bag of concrete to the floor. I landed on my stomach, and decided not to get back up, since I was extremely tired. I did, however, look around angrily at whoever had woken me up. That's when I saw laughing M. I sent a growl her way, then hoped nobody would fall on me.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/20/2010, 11:14 pm

(Forgot all about nicknames....
Pikachu-Pika
Bulbasuar-Bulba
Butterfree-Free
Beedrill-Drill)

I fell from the tree, landing on my head, and sending a large of jolt of electricity up the tree. I hope I didn't hit anyone, but, we had all been somewhere in the tree...

I felt the tree shake, and opened my tired eyes. I looked around, seeing most of us had fallen out of the tree, and climbed down it in time, before Pika's thunder shock got me.

Feeling the tree shake, and then a jolt of electricity, I snapped my eyes opened and flew up. Though, I fell right back down, being as tired as I was.

I felt something shock my wings, and went to fly out of the tree, knowing something had happened to Pika to make her shock the tree.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/21/2010, 12:25 am

I playfully landed on the ground beside everyone, who all seemed to be on backs or stomachs unless they had wings. I had to dodge when Ghoul tried to Bite me, and when Arc swiped her paw at me, but I still was in a good mood. "Well, I am glad that everyone is awake!" I said teasingly, lightly knocking on GG's rocky back so he would come out of his rock ball.

With a sigh, I unfurled out of my ball and looked at everyone with droopy brown eyes. I couldn't help but smile at there state, everyone looking extremely tired and somewhat beat up, even confused.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 12:27 am

"M, why so early? I barely got any sleep..."

"Same here... you always wake us so very early in the morning."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/21/2010, 12:55 am

I watched as GG, Ghoul, and Arc nodded in agreement before frowning. "I don't like being awake alone." I said simply, and looked away. That wasn't the real reason, but that is always what I said. I was the oldest of the small group of friends. Not by much, but still the oldest. And, I happened to be legendary. I knew the fear that already existed in my friends, if just a little, of the trainers. I trained myself to awake early each morning, so that we could avoid being caught at all costs.

Perhaps the fear was greatest in me because I am legendary. It is true, any trainer would die to have me in a pokeball. Ugh, pokeballs. I hate pokeballs!
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 11:57 am

I stood up and shook out my fur. "Better now."

"Where are we heading next?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/21/2010, 4:46 pm

I raised my paw happily. "Can we go to Saffron City?!" I asked. I had always wanted to go there for some reason.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 7:37 pm

"Saffron! Yes!!!"