The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.]

+4
Miss_Alice
Malicious Nightmares
Crystal Aura
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
8 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.] Empty ~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.]

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 5:26 pm

Pokémon Revolution

Maturity: Kissing, dating, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, marriage, giving birth, Pokémon battles (AKA violence)
Fantasy: Pokémon

You’ve been a Pokémon Trainer for the past few years. Happily traveling from region to region, collecting badges and joining the Pokémon Leagues. You have never won a Pokémon League Championship. So, after the Sinnoh region you decided it was time for a break. But what are you going to do during you’re break from training? Become a Coordinator? Do the Battle Frontier? Join a Pokémon Ringer contest? The choice is yours and yours alone.

.::Rules::.
1. Marriage and birth is allowed, but only after characters that are dating have been together at least a week in real life time. Engagements are the exception.

2. Your Pokémon team MUST have at least 4 Pokémon. The max number is 6, but you are allowed to catch more Pokémon.

3. NO legendaries in your Pokémon team! Not even SLIGHT legendaries like Shaymin and Manaphy!

4. Anyone can play a character from the show. I do not expect forms for these characters, but it would be nice to have them.

5. If your Pokémon evolves during a RP, it MUST wait at least another day in real life before evolving again!

6. NO using the Lord’s name in vain.

7. Follow all of Shadow’s rules.

8. Crap and suck are the worst words I will allow. If you have to, put ‘he/she swore’.

9. Be nice to other members!

10. Have fun!

(No password, because I know you’ll all follow the rules. =) )

.::OC Form::.
Name:
Personality:
Pokémon team (6 max!):
What they are doing during their training break:
Other:

.::Anime Character Form::.
Name:
Personality:
Pokémon team (6 max! [Any season!]):
What they are doing during their training break:
Other:

NOTE: I have made a decision... after certain amount of time, I MAY award legendary Pokemon to people... We'll see what happens.

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 1/25/2010, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.] Empty Re: ~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.]

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 5:30 pm

.::Members::.

Misguided Ghost:
Brittani Myuki-16-brown hair, green eyes-Loud and hyper, but quiet around Ash Ketchum(her crush)-Will be doing the Battle Frontier and Contests during her break-Pokemon team: Pikachu, Torterra, Leafeon, Luxray, Staraptor, Floatzel
Daisuke Myuki-15-red-ish brown-ish hair, dark green eyes-He's going to do Pokemon contests during his break-Pokemon team: Venasaur, Marshtomp, Cyndaquil, Plusle, Minun, and Milotic\
Hana Myuki-10-dark red hair, blue eyes-She's going to follow her older brother and sister and do contests-She is fairly loud at times, and extremely hyper.-Pokemon team: Treecko, Metapod, Shellos, Zigzagoon

Miss_Alice:
Allie Oshii-14-Black hair, layered to the bottom of her ears, cloudy blue eyes, as they once shone bright, porcelain skinned, wears skinny jeans, a teeshirt, and a gray zip up jacket-She's going to wander around until she can find something to do during her break-Pokemon team: Pikachu, Pichu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mr. Mime, and Eevee
Leah Mitsuki-14-Leah is spiteful, has peach skin, gray eyes, and chestnut hair to her shoulders, layered. She is skinny, with a small-featured, and a delicate face-Leah is very calm most of the time. She's very hard to get to, and she mostly has a bored face. But- on the inside, she's extremely hyper, fun, creative, and kind-hearted. Very few have seen this side, and some have lived to tell the story. (kidding!)-During her break: She's unpredictable. She'll probably do a match or two, then go off reading or contacting her inside self. (xD)-Pokemon team: Butterfree, Minun, Plusle, Meowth, (xD) and Meditite.

UchihaGirl1135:
Emma Hanako-16-curly long brown hair, deep brown eyes, tall, and thin-sweet, gentle, has a huge temper when you get on her bad side-She's going to be playing with her pokemon and trying to find something to do during her break-Pokemon team: Riolu, Typhlosion, Flygon, Houndoom, and Luxio

Jessirey:
Usagi Hino-16-Dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep, dark violet eyes-personality is TBPO-She's going to become a Pokemon ranger during her break-Pokemon team: Empoleon, Staravia, Luxray, Raichu, and Rapidash

Noah the Pumpkin King:
Toby Obikoshi-15-Toby has shaggy brown hair that hangs lazzily in his face. When he throws out a pokemon, he usually flips his hair by moving his head the side. His eyes are a dark blue, with a bright blue ring around their pupil. His skin isn't very tan, its actually very pale, with a few freckles across the bridge of his nose. He's a skinny boy, and is not very muscular, but he is still very tough. Toby usually wears a blue t-shirt with a white jacket and jeans with black tennis shoes-Toby is a very hot headed person sometimes, and isn't very good at heading warnings. He is a nice person though, and hardly has shy moments when he isn't talking or having fun somewhere. He can fit in with basically anyone-During his break he will be trying to make plenty of friends he can train with, and work on moves for Pokemon Contests-Pokemon Team: His main team consist of Umbreon, Combuskin, Pelliper, Raichu, Persian, and a newly caught Poliway (^^)
Joey Obikoshi-11-Joey has short brown hair that is spiked up in the front. His skin is a light tan color and he had a few freckles on the bridge of his nose. Joey is a slightly skinny boy, and he had bright green eyes. His wardrobe is usually made up of jeans, a t-shirt, and a random hat.-Joey is a very hyper boy, who usually gets himself into trouble by breaking something, or loosing something. He's very smart though, and uses tactics when training instead of brute force.-During his break he is getting stronger, mainly because he is a new trainer.-Pokemon team: Prinplup, Abra, Luxio, Machop

rainbowarmadillo617:
Maddie Akikuchi-11-Light orange shoulder-length hair, hair usually in a headband, gray-green eyes. Usually wearing jeans, t-shirt and tennis shoes. A few freckles, fair skin.-Personality is TBPO-Pokemon team: Wooper, Mudkip, Torchic, Hoothoot, Honchkrow-She'll be lookign for something to do during her break

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 3/28/2010, 12:31 pm; edited 14 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.] Empty Re: ~♥~Pokémon Revolution~♥~ A Pokémon Trainer RP(YOU MAY POST!!!) [Read the front please.]

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 5:31 pm

(You may post!!!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 7:28 pm

(Anyone wanna join?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/24/2010, 8:39 pm

{( I would Smile But I unfortunately don't know much about Pokémon. It looks engaging and appealing... I'm sure you'll get members soon... )}

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 1/24/2010, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 8:40 pm

(OK, thanks anyway, Crystal! ^.^)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/24/2010, 8:43 pm

{( You're very welcome, indeed. righton

And P.S - I'll be reading your roleplay tho I probably won't understand, xD)}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 9:15 pm

(Haha, that's cool. X3 I don't mind.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/24/2010, 9:57 pm

{( Alrighty, then. grin )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 1/24/2010, 10:01 pm

[[Hey. I'd join, but I'm not as much into Pokemon as I used to, be.. :/ Sowwy. I MIGHT join.. but.. not now. I'm not in a formy mood. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:02 pm

(X3 KK, Mia.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/24/2010, 10:11 pm

Name: Alii Oshii
Looks: Black hair, layered to the bottom of her ears. It's very un-neat, and is always strangely straight. Sometimes- the ends will curl though. She has "fringe", which are usually in her face. She tucks them behind her ear, but it still gets in her face. Alii has cloudy blue eyes, as they once shone bright. She's porcelain skinned, she stands around 4"11, and she's too skinny for her age. She usually wears skinny jeans, a teeshirt, and a gray zip up jacket.
Personality: Alii is outgoing and kind-of weird... But that can change quickly. she can be really dark or emo-ish, and that can change into shy and caring. She's REALLY bi-polar.
Pokémon team (6 max!): Pikachu, Pichu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mr. Mime, and Eevee.
What they are doing during their training break: Wander around until she can find something to do.
Other: Nope....
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:13 pm

(Accepted! =) Adding you to the front, Tuki! XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/24/2010, 10:15 pm

{Yay! Thank you so much Taku! Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:16 pm

(You're welcome!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/24/2010, 10:19 pm

Name: Emma Hanako
Looks: curly long brown hair, deep brown eyes, tall, and thin.
Personality: sweet, gentle, has a huge temper when you get on her bad side.
Pokémon team (6 max!): Riolu, Typhlosion, Flygon, Houndoom, and Luxio
What they are doing during their training break: Playing with her pokemon and trying to find something to do.
Other: Nope, Natha, Zip
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:22 pm

(Accepted! Adding!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/24/2010, 10:25 pm

(Rp?)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:26 pm

(Yes!!! Would you mind being Ash? ^///^)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/24/2010, 10:31 pm

(Oh ok. Beware because I'm not that into pokemon that much so I haven't been watching the shows. LOL I might not be as good with him.)

I was sitting around my campfire staring into the stars. "What a beautiful night."
"Riolu!" Riolu jumped on my head. "Oh it's you." I caught my breath.

I was wondering around wondering what to do.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:33 pm

(That's ok! Just make him nice and sweet and funny! ^.^)
(Ash is in blue, right?)

I sighed and stared at the night sky. It was absolutely beautiful at night in Pallet Town.

"Pikachu?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking about him again, Pikachu."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/24/2010, 10:40 pm

(Ok, ummm I'm just used to Sasuke. HAHAHA what color or blue is ok)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:41 pm

(Blue's perfectly fine.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/24/2010, 10:45 pm

"Riolu, Ri!" Riolu tugged on my shirt.

"Ok I'm coming." I followed him

"Hmm I wonder where everybody is at." I looked around
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/24/2010, 10:47 pm

Pikachu climbed up into my lap and fell asleep. "You're so cute, Pikachu."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next