The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT

+12
Kat24
Akeria
SaddleClub
merry312
Jinx
Jade
shadowsowner888
SomeoneSpeical08
iGrievous
PugsRock
Jesus4Eternity
WordsCanKill
16 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Empty Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 5:45 pm

MATURITY- No serious kissing etc. No detailed "stuff" and such...catch my drift? Good. You'd better.

WHEN WE GET TO 100 PAGES, I WILL MAKE A SECOND THREAD FOR THIS RP.~

It's the beginning of a new term at school. Perfectly normal, right? Ha, no. You're anything BUT normal. Everyone around you seems so happy. Lucky they don't have some deep secret they need to hide. You hunch your shoulders and walk over to the side of the grounds. When you arrive there, you see a figure standing behind a tree, holding a strand of beads loosely in her left hand. Oh, friendship bracelets, you think. Wrong. As a light suddenly surrounds her, you pause, eyes wide. What's happening? Accidentally, you step on a twig, snapping it in half. Hearing the sound, the girl whirls around, eyes wide. Except she's altered. She's taller, has pointed ears, and is altogether, an elf-like figure. She points her sword-tip at your throat.

"One word, and you're dead." she snarls viciously, eyes flashing. "Now you know mine, what's yours?"

What is it? Will you tell her, or depart this world dead?

RULES

-FOLLOW ALL OF SHAD\'S RULES
-Those rules are set in stone. Okay, pixels. TOO BAD.
-ABSOLUTELY NO GODMODDING ETC. AT LEAST TWO SECRETS.
-YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE, PLEASE!

FORM

Name:
Personality:
Secret?*2 at the most*:
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*:

MINE

Name: Meluu Resaad
Description: Average, with shoulder-length chestnut hair w/ neon blue tips; green eyes and tan skin
Personality: Bright and smart, she's seems your everyday friendly, well-liked person; inside, she's anti-social, and dislikes society who try to ruin her life; 15 years old
Secret?*2 at the most*: Shape-changes into an elf; color-warper
Other: Younger sister of Karnin Resaad *Or so you think*
*Description as Changed Form*: As an elf, Meluu has long black hair, usually in a braid with the same neon blue tips; her eyes are a mass of varying colors, due to her power as a color warper

Name: Karnin Resaad *Dakon-not Resaad*
Description: Average and pale, with spiky blackish-brown hair; deep brown eyes; and platinum-blond tips
Personality: Friendly and trusting, loves his younger sister a lot; 15 *older by two minutes*
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can warp perspectives
Other: Is Meluu's older brother *Or so you think*
*Description as Changed Form*: Same

MEMBERS

Name: Alexis
Description: She is average height for an eigth-grader, with short, light brown hair. Her dark eyes are very hard to look away from.
Personality: She is very shy. She never starts up a conversation, only responds. However, she has great and amazing ideas, you just have to wait for her to tell you thwm.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She can move objects with her mind.
Other: Yes.
((Jesus4Eternity))

Name: Alex
Description: He has dark brown hair in a normal cut. His eyes are dark too, and very kind. He is of normal height with medium skin.
Personality: Very quiet and secret, he keeps to himself most of the time.
Secret?*2 at the most*: He can go forward and back in time.
Other: He is Alexis' twin brother.
*Description as Changed Form*: He doesn't change when he goes back in time.
((Jesus4Eternity))

Name: Gabrielle
Description: Frizzy brown hair and green eyes. Under weight. Has a pattern of freckles on her left cheek making a cresent shape.
Personality: Impatient, quiet.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can shape-shift.
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*: ((I think I know what this means)) It depends on the change.
((PugsRock))

Name: Tyson
Description: a tall teenager, with neck-length dark brown- almost-black hair, slightly pointed ears.
Personality: like me
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can mentally attack people, in multiple ways. Advanced brain
Other: is the last of a strange altered human race
*Description as Changed Form*: doesn't change
((iGrievious))

Name: Kayla Altarra Stevens
Description: 5'3", slim, 15 years old, and pretty. Long, wavy, chestnut brown hair almost to her waist; sparkling blue eyes; usually smiling.
Personality: Friendly and affectionate, but has a temper.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can turn into a dragon, and in this form, can heal.
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*: Sparkling silver dragon; other than that, everything is the same.
((Shadowsowner88))

Name: Daniel (Danny) Fenton
Description: He has brown hair of many different shades. It goes a little over his eyes in the front, over his ears mostly at the sides, and to his neck in the back. It is almost perfectly straight. Glossy, bright, sky blue eyes. Almost always smiling; his teeth are nearly perfectly straight and white. Very tall, about 6' 1". Tannish pale skin.
Personality: Fun, outgoing, loves to mess around and make people laugh. Doesn't take things too seriously. Extremely forgiving, even if it was his fault. Occasionally easily annoyed.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Werewolf
*Description as Changed Form*:Somewhat looks like a werewolf but mostly like a normal wolf.
Light brown fur mixed in with a couple darker shades of brown. Shaggy/scruffy fur, with a very shaggy long tail. Erect ears pointed only a little at the tips and with a little fur pointing outwards on the top. There is a small, thin black line under his right eye. Bright, sky blue eyes and a pitch black nose. He wears a dark grey collar with an oval dogtag with "D.F." on it and a navy blue and light blue bandana around his neck.
((SomeoneSpecial08))

Name: Isabelle (Bella) Hough
Description: A short but slender girl with dark brown hair and green eyes. She is pale and normally wears jeans and a t shirt, not noticeable stuff.
Personality: Shy, kind, compassionate, mellow
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can turn invisible Very Happy
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*: Well when she turns invisible you can't see her. xD
((merry312))

Name:Trixie jones
Description:Brown hair,blue eyes,a t-shirt and jeans,no matter the weather.
Personality:Unusual
Secret?*2 at the most*:Is a dragon,the last of an ancient race,turned (mostly) human.Has a talking cat.
Other:Um...
*Description as Changed Form*:Pretty much the same,except with ever color changing eyes.
((BlackCat))

Name: Emily
Description: Medium length light brown hair. Emerald green eyes. Normal height.
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, and friendly, but can get annoyed easily and talks back sometimes.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can talk to animals
Other: Twin brother, Percy
*Description as Changed Form*: Doesn't change
((SaddleClub))

Name: Percy
Description: Dark brown, almost black hair. Bright blue eyes. Same height as Emily.
Personality: Protective (of sister), nice, and friendly. Sometimes can get a little too over protective.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can cantrol water and breathe underwater
Other: Twin sister, Emily
*Description as Changed Form*: Doesn't change
((SaddleClub))

Name: Rihanna Reymound
Description: Dark, African-American colored skin, with really dark purple eyes, and long silky black hair. She has a white tattoo on her left hand.
Personality: Bi-polar-ish. She can be really happy, and then the next minute (more to do with her secret) she can be really, really WEREWOLFED!.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Is a dragon.
Other: She... can fly. Hold on. I don't think there's a word...
*Description as Changed Form*: Rihanna is like... Purple. Really dark, blackish purple though. And, she's a smaller Dragon, very skinny (built for speed and agility) She can run really really fast, but she can fly faster. Her tattoo transfers to over her eye when she's a dragon.
((Akeria))

Name: Thalia Kirtz
Description: thalia has short, layered, dark brown hair with a red streak, and grey-ish green eyes. She's slightly bellow average height, and is mediem tan, with a few freckles across her nose and upper cheeks, and has a long, thin scar running down one side of her face. Don't ask where she got it.
Personality: Constantly hyper, extremely sarcastic a times, loves a good argument. She's social, but gets angry easily, though it never lasts long.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She's a "true" werewolf. none of the twillight shape-shifter junk.
Other: She's obsessed with junkfood.
*Description as Changed Form*: As a wolf she's a dark grey,with black paws. All the green goes out of her eyes, making them look silver.
((Kat24))

Name:Crystal Deathwords
Description:Crystal has long black hair and dark brown eyes,a scar has been made over her right side eye.She wears a shirt with a skull on it and a long black leather jacket wich in the back is written "VWA".Her pants are jeans with flame-like designs on them.She wears a spiked colar and a spiked belt,along with spiked wirstbands.Her ride side wristband has an amethyst.
Personality:will unroll
Secret?*2 at the most*:Is a werewolf,and in that form can slowly heal.
Other:Prefers to be called Shade
*Description as Changed Form*:As a wolf,has long black fur with red eyes and a long scar accross her right side eye.She has long,sharp black claws and a furry tail.
((Miafire))

Name:Saphyra Emberfall Windwell
Description:Saphyra has long black hair with a long ponytail.Her eyes are amber colored and she wears a long sleeved shirt with two skulls and a flame-like design at the buttom.She wears dark colored jeans and has long fingerless black gloves.Studded belt,colar and wristbands.
Personality:will unroll
Secret?*2 at the most*:She is a necromancer(those who crate the undead and such.)
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*:She doesn't..."change"
((Miafire))

Name: Grace Fen
Description: Grace is a fairly tall and girl, with light brown hair and green eyes. She has fairly pale skin and usually wears her hair in a pair of braids. She's 15 years old.
Personality: Quiet, loves to read and write. She can be difficult to carry a conversation with sometimes.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Grace is telepathic [can read thoughts, and speak in other people's minds.] she is also able to create force fields, although these are fairly weak and don't last long.
Other: Nope. Smile
*Description as Changed Form*: Her form doesn't change when she uses either power, except that her eyes turn a darker shade of green when her power is use.
((Sparrow))

Name:Mea lancaster
Description:
Short,at 4'9 (maybe a half inch taller then that..)Pale skin,gray blue eyes,shoulder length dirty blond hair,and an Austrian build.Oval face,slightly flattened nose,and long eyelashes.
Personality:Unusual and complicated.You'll probably end up figuring out only part of it.
Secret?*2 at the most*:Clairvoyant
Other:Macadamia nuts.
*Description as Changed Form*:Silver reflective eyes,with no visible whites.
((BlackCat))

Name:Luke smith (The Archetype)
Description: Light brown hair,blue eyes, and a childish face.Average height.
Personality:Genius.Is however,rather naive about human nature.Constantly asks questions.
Secret?*2 at the most*:Was created by the Bane,not born.
Other:Is only one 1 year old,but looks like he's fourteen
*Description as Changed Form*:Doesn't change actually.
((BlackCat))

Name: Alice Cullen
Description: Short, with gold to black eyes and black spiky hair.
Personality: Bubbly and optimistic, she loves shopping and fashion.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She's a vampire, and can see the future.
Other: She looks 19, but is really about 100.
*Description as Changed Form*: Her eyes are glassy when she sees things.
((Jesus4Eternity))

Name: Anima Aqua
Description: Short shaggy brown hair, tall, not particularly skinny but not chubby either, tends to wear loose clothes without collars or buttons, prefers to be barefoot.
Personality: an outdoorsy, simple person, she doesn't like drama or exaggeration (spelling?), and is very tolerant of natural things like weather, but becomes angry very fast when provoked. She's pretty stealthy-like a ninja, a good listener and secret keeper. she can be forgetful and clueless at times, sometimes she's just plain stubborn.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She can control wind and water.
Other:....she has no parents and lives all alone.
*Description as Changed Form*: When she's controlling water, the tips of her hair turn blue so she usually tries to wear a hood of some sort. When controling wind, her body becomes invisible, but not her clothes. when she controls both at once, her skin turns a translucent blue and is very flexible (since it's like water)
((AkiHoshi))

Name:Emily Watson
Description:Short flaming red hair,blue eyes,medium height.
Personality:Will unfold
Secret?*2 at the most*:Can speak to flames
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*:Doesn't change.
((BlackCat))

Name:Catrin Evangeline Bone
Description:Brown hair,bluey-green eyes.Average height.
Personality:Cheerful,but when pushed far enough can be very aggressive.
Secret?*2 at the most*:A half-form
Other:Is a half-form,a shape shifter that can only become half of two forms.Most common half-form is a fish.
*Description as Changed Form*:In one,she has gigantic,black ravens wings.In another she has gills on her neck and white fishtail.
((BlackCat))

Name: Amanda Maxwell, but she goes by Allison for reasons stated below.
Description: Tall, with long, dark blond hair stretching all the way down her back and blue eyes.
Personality: Outgoing, social, talkative, and obsessive, but mainly Christian.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She's a secret celebrity. Her real name is Amanda Maxwell, but everyone at school calls her Allison.
Other: Me, basically!
*Description as Changed Form*: When she's acting and writing, she wears only purple.
((Jesus4Eternity))

Name: Genevieve (Jenny) Rentarn
Description: Beautiful wavy black hair and deep green eyes. She is skinny and normally wears a hoodie and tanktop with jeans.
Personality: Sometimes Bad Tempered, Creative, Tries to make light of problems, etc.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She can hear things within 3 miles? and can swim underwater without going up with air?
Other: Unfolds I guess. XD
*Description as Changed Form*:
((xSophiexx16))

Last edited by WordsCanKill on 8/2/2009, 7:22 pm; edited 31 times in total
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Empty Re: Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 5:50 pm

((Name: Alexis
Description: She is average height for an eigth-grader, with short, light brown hair. Her dark eyes are very hard to look away from.
Personality: She is very shy. She never starts up a conversation, only responds. However, she has great and amazing ideas, you just have to wait for her to tell you thwm.
Secret?*2 at the most*: She can move objects with her mind.
Other: Yes. Wanna RP??))
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Siggy
Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT SiggySecrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Siggy
Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT SiggySecrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT Empty Re: Secrets Can Be Kept~READ FRONT PAGE~SEMI-ELITE~NOTE ON FRONT

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 5:58 pm

((Sure))

Meluu walked onto the school grounds, headphones slung around her neck, and a messenger bag bouncing against her waist. She glanced around, fingering the beaded bracelet wrapped around her wrist. Time would come. She glanced at the portal ring on her right hand. It glowed faintly. She had to get back. Soon.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:02 pm

I walked slowly over to the big tree, and slumped down. How I wanted to soar, to make myself fly....but I couldn't. Not here at least. I sighed, and pulled out my book.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:06 pm

The bell rang, signaling class. I jogged through the entrance into the Great Hall, and stuffed my headphones into my bag, adjusting the goggles I wore on my head, for fun. I rubbed the sole of one of my checkerboard Vans on the marble siding and brushed dirt from my jeans. Fast-walking down the echoing hall, I glanced at one of the mirrors and shoved a strand of hair underneath the strap of the goggles.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:09 pm

I sighed as I closed my book. Slowly, as I sighed heavily, I walked through the door. I had language arts next- my favorite subject.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:11 pm

I checked my schedule. Woohoo. Language arts. I disliked it. Writing was fine, by me. It was just all those, prepositions and adjectives that really got me. I slipped into a seat, just as the teacher turned around.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:13 pm

I sat down quickly, adn the teacher turned around a minute later. I couldn't wait- this was the best class ever.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:17 pm

I eyed a girl, sitting in the seat across the aisle from me. She looked happy to be in this class. I sighed, annoyed somewhat.

"For our first assignment of the year, we'll be writing something about what really makes us happy. Anything whatsoever!" the overly cheery teacher announced.

I almost groaned. Now what? I had the one thing that made me happy a total secret. Why? Why the first assignment?
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:19 pm

Fun, fun, fun! I smiled as I wrote.

Happiness can not be seen, but, to me, I see happiness in teh form of something. Writing.

I continued, writing about charecters and plots, settnigs and details.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:22 pm

I picked up a pen, and started to write. Things that made me happy...sword-fighting. REAL dueling...meh...might as well put fencing. I rolled my eyes. As I was starting the ending paragraph of my rough draft, the break bell rang. GOOD. I was happy, all of a sudden. I could quickly leap portals and visit them again...I gathered everything up swiftly, and neatly shoved them into my folder.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:25 pm

Darn! The bell rang. Oh well.

(she won't start the conversation....so you have to. Wink)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:27 pm

((Meanie xD))

I bumped into the same girl that I had seen in my class. "Ah! Sorry!" I apologized, thinking inside Great. What I need. A distraction. I smiled and helped the girl pick up everything. Adjusting my goggles, I looked at the girl "Sorry, what's your name? I'm Meluu Resaad."
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:29 pm

(It's her character.)

"I'm Alexis." I stammered, blushing. I picked my diary up from the floor, thankful that it hadn't opened. "Thanks for helping."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:32 pm

((Read front page. Sorry, you're going to have to write more. (: I kinda like to read more, so I can elaborate on it. Thanks!))

"That's a pretty name." I replied, smiling still. She was shy. No problem...but still. "Do you want to spend break with me?" I rubbed my shoe on the floor again. Slightly impatient, at the most.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:36 pm

(Kaysies.)

"Um.....isn't that months away? It's the second day of school." I tried to smile. I wanted to spend all my vacations actually using my power. It was so strange not being able to use it; I'd gotten used to using it over the summer.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:38 pm

((NOO! The break, like recess? xD))

"Er, I mean, like, school break?" I reddened slightly. Fingering the neon blue tips of my hair, I admonished quickly "If you don't, it's fine. Sorry..." I backed away, my tan face, hot. I wished people from Second Kingdom were here, they understood me.
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:40 pm

(I thought that said spring break. LOL)

"Sure, I guess." I replied, watching her face. I had nothing to do anyway; no powers here. I repressed a sigh.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:42 pm

((Ahahahaha xD))

I smiled, relieved that I wasn't about to be embarassed. "Cool," I said walking towards the entrance of the hall. "What do you like to do in your spare time?" I watched her stance carefully. It was possible she might be like me. I had detected a slight whisper of magic around her...
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:45 pm

((Yeah....why are you talking about spring break now?? LOL)

I gulped; I liked to make thngs fly. "Ummm.....I like reading and writing." That wasn't a lie- I just read and write differently. Without turning the pages or touching the pencil, that is.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 6/8/2009, 6:48 pm

Name: Gabrielle
Description: Frizzy brown hair and green eyes. Under weight. Has a pattern of freckles on her left cheek making a cresent shape.
Personality: Impatient, quiet.
Secret?*2 at the most*: Can shape-shift.
Other:
*Description as Changed Form*: ((I think I know what this means)) It depends on the change.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:48 pm

((I didn't!))

"Nice." I smiled, flopping onto the grass around one of the ancient oaks. "I like fencing and drawing." I pulled a few strands of grass up from the ground. "And painting..." That was true...I supposed...painting, with my mind, onto canvas, paper, stone...fencing...REAL dueling...and drawing...with essences of colors...drawn from other things...
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 6/8/2009, 6:49 pm

((Added Pugs! Join in to the RP!))
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:52 pm

"I can't draw at all." I admitted looking down. "You're lucky." Even with my mind I couldn't draw. It was strange; I could make flawless letters, but I couldn't paint a picture.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2009, 6:58 pm

Name: Alex
Description: He has dark brown hair in a normal cut. His eyes are dark too, and very kind. He is of normal height with medium skin.
Personality: Very quiet and secret, he keeps to himself most of the time.
Secret?*2 at the most*: He can go forward and back in time.
Other: He is Alexis' twin brother.
*Description as Changed Form*: He doesn't change when he goes back in time.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next