The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend

3 posters

Go down

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Empty 4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/23/2010, 1:01 pm

"Forget love ... I'd rather fall in chocolate."
-Anonymous

So dogs are man's best friend right? Well, obviously women need a best friend. So I figured it out! A woman's best friend is chocolate! All though if your trying to loose weight I think you should break up. But yes, other than roses and stuff, what do we give girls on Valentines, chocolate. It may be fattening, but it's so gooood! And I have actually gotten a chocolate rose for Valentines once. Now, if chocolate were a second, I'd think the diamond would be #1. I mean men give women diamond rings when they ask them to marry them don't they? Just diamonds cost money. A lot of money. What would be the next contender for a woman's best friend? Clothes, women love clothes. I for one know I love clothes. Just I like the more sarcastic happy bunny t-shirts and jeans with flip flops. Of course shoes fall in that line but I consider shoes clothes because you wear them right? Jewellery is a whole different story. Make up might be a woman's best friend, but I oppose covering yourself in a ton of make up. I mainly only wear it on special occasions and Halloween. Flowers might be one, but some people have allergies, but that's why they make fake ones. If your thinking, "Well if men have an animal for a best friend why not women?" Well I considered cats since you don't here about any cat gentlemen. Just Cat Ladies are cooky crazy people and some people also have allergies to cats, and they don't make fake ones to keep as pets. Now romance might be one, but seriously? So, my conclusion is, a woman's best friend is chocolate.

Shakespeare: Love this song! I love Shakespeare! The song and the guy who wrote the plays.
Round & Round: I finally found it! This is Selena Gomez's song. And this one doesn't have the annoying background noise like the ones on YouTube.
Painting Flowers: This is like my favourite song from the whole Almost Alice soundtrack! The whole painting the roses red thing is what I'd remember most from Alice in Wonderland.
La La Land: Just gotta love this song! I used to live in a La La Land. It's call my old girl scout troop.
Teardrops on My Guitar: This is the song that made me fall in love with Taylor Swift's music. That reminds me, I haven't begged my parents for a guitar in two days!

You open a fortune cookie and the paper inside says, "You will have interesting answers to questions" What does that mean? Oh look! Questions!

What do you think is a woman's best friend?
Any ideas for songs and quotes for my next blog?
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/23/2010, 1:18 pm

Just to let you all know, if you noticed I have another blog for today, it was maent for yesterday but I got on super late so it ended up on today.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend

Post by leah_hope92 6/23/2010, 2:52 pm

1. CLOTHES. ;D
2. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me -- Culture Club/Fireflies -- Owl City/ Lovefool -- The Cardigans/ All The Right Moves -- OneRepublic/ Right Round -- Flo Rida/ Ice -- Lights

Some of those were totally random [Culture Club, Owl City, The Cardigans] while the rest are my favorite songs. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/23/2010, 3:53 pm

Diamonds. xD
Ke$ha or Black Eyed Peas.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy4ever's Random Thought: A Woman's Best Friend Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/23/2010, 4:30 pm

I'm certainly going to use fireflies if I can find it.

LOL! My best friend is chocolate.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/23/2010, 4:36 pm

Mmmm. CHOCOLATE. :3
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down