The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears

4 posters

Go down

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Empty 4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/22/2010, 9:35 pm

"It takes 43 total muscles to frown, and 17 to smile. So smile more often!"
-Me!

Yes! I love Build-A-Bears! I may be A teenager but who says I can't let go of childhood yet? Hey, at least I'm not an adult with 50 bears! I'm a teenager with just 7! S-E-V-E-N!!! And I don't mean to offend Maxine Clark, the owner because she has a right to own a ton of bears. Besides, when I'm older I could make a lot of money off my bears. Oh who am I kidding, this things aren't leaving my family until I'm dead! And Build-A-Bears are really cute. So is my niece who also loves her bears. She has a Black Lab bear named Blue Dog. Fathers day she got a new Yorkshire Terrier bear and named it Zoey. Well yesterday my older sister sent me an email titled Mr. and Mrs. Blue Dog. So I click it and there is a picture, above the picture it says my niece decided Blue Dog and Zoey would get married! So I scroll down to get a better look at the picture and sure enough it shows her two dogs next to each other with her bear Silly Monkey in front of them with a book and Blue Dog's dog house behind him. And behind her dogs are her 4 other bears and it looks like a wedding ceremony! I scroll down more and it's a picture of Blue Dog and Zoey and above it says "Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Blue Dog". Well, I better tell you about my music choices for this evening. (I know it's late)

The Middle: I've been there before, yet I never told the guy. That's why I'm still single.
I Hate the Homecoming Queen: Don't we all? I mean seriously!
Hurry Up and Save Me: I'm thinking of basing a story off this one, any ideas on a title?
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters: Man, if only I had found this song a couple blogs ago.
It's Alright, It's OK: I heard of this song, but I never actually heard it. Well, other than the preview on iTunes.

Here are a few questions I have to offer for this blog.

Do you think you are to old for Build-A-Bears?
I'm running low on quotes and song ideas. Do you have any in mind?
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 10:03 pm

Yes. I gave up a long time ago. nod

But maybe go for Almost Alice/ It Ends Tonight/ ect. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/23/2010, 3:43 pm

Yerp. But I still think they're cute. xD

Ke$ha songs? Black Eyed Peas?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/23/2010, 5:34 pm

NO YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BUILD-A-BEARS.

xD My friend had never been there before, so we took her a few months ago. She's a senior.

Um, personally, I'm a Billy Joel fan, but judging by your playlist, you listen to more pop than Classic rock...I'll go ahead and agree with Lemon. Talk about Ke$ha xP
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

4ever's Random Thought: I LoveBuild-A-Bears Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down