The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me

4 posters

Go down

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Empty 4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/14/2010, 11:02 pm

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
-Albert Einstein

I just got back from McDonald's, and in the middle of the road was an idiot teenager with his pants around his butt and no shirt riding his skate board doing stupid tricks. And you know what he does after that? He walks inside the McDonald's putting on his shirt and buttoning it up right in the lobby and goes to work! And me and my family got talking about what annoys us. Now next time I see some dummy with his pants hanging down I'm gonna shout "Look over there!" and pull down his pants! Seriously, have some decency. If you have no respect for your clothes what does that tell people about you? So next time you walk around with your pants hanging down keep your eyes out for a teenage girl stalking you, cause she'll pull down your pants! Nobody wants to see your underwear, but if your gonna show 'em off might as well not wear pants at all right? Oh, and before you decide to punch me in the face for pulling down your pants I will punch you because your an idiot and need the sense knocked into you!

Playing God: Ah, I love this song, it reminds me of this boy in my old neighbourhood who obviously has a crush on me because even I just ask him if he wants to play with legos with me and the other kids he's like "I have a girlfriend!" next time I see his parents I'm gonna ask them about this "girlfriend".
American Ride: "Both ends of the ozone burnin', funny how the world keeps turnin'" exactly what I think. I'm all about recycling, but dude, global warming isn't anything new, and neither is global cooling. What the heck do you thin the Ice Age was? Cows make more Carbon Dioxide than a car.
Before He Cheats: Right now I'm thinking I'm gonna punch somebody's face because of stupid commercials.
Already Gone: Yeah, if my relationship went down the drain then I'd leave too.
Girlfriend: Dude, with your pants around your ankles, I feel sorry for your girlfriend.

Hey, when I pulled down your pants I found these questions.

Do you think I was too harsh, or do you agree with me?
Ideas for songs or next topic?
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 11:04 pm

1. Maybe a teeny bit harsh. xD
2. Hey Soul Sister by Train
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Empty Re: 4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/15/2010, 8:04 am

1. LOL! You're just like my mom on that subject xDDD She actually pulled someone's pants down once and told him to wear a belt xDD
2. KeSha songs. xD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/15/2010, 2:56 pm

Seriously!?!? I like your mom! LOL!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy
4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/15/2010, 3:04 pm

By the way, Enna, totally random, but check your PMs. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/15/2010, 3:53 pm

I agree haha. :3 The whole pants thing is DATENUTS! annoying... and not pretty to look at. Haha.

And maybe... Ke$ha or more Paramore. Or look and see if you can find the pants on the ground song... LOL.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

4ever's Random Thought: What Annoys Me ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down