The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light or L?

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Left100%{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Left10100%{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Right10 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Empty Re: {Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

Post by rattyjol 6/24/2010, 11:04 pm

L was only half listening to the teacher's lecture, and so didn't really notice when she cleared her throat and said, "You there, with the cookie. Food is not allowed to be consumed in class." After a moment, she called a little louder. "You, in the back. What was it, Ryuga? Yes, that's it. Ryuga-kun, please put away your snack for later."

L looked up as heads swiveled towards him. "Who, me?" He looked down at his cookie. "No cookies in class?" Disappointed, he shoved his snack back into his pocket. Snickers broke out through the class and L caught snippets of their comments.

"-heard he got in on a scholarship-"
"-doesn't look like an honor student-"
"-look at those clothes-"

The teacher attempted to regain the attention of the class by clearing her throat loudly.

(Ooh. You know what would be awesome as a plot twist later in the thread? Light has an identical twin brother who was adopted by a rich family and shows up at Ouran. smug)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 2 Empty Re: {Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/25/2010, 12:56 am

(( Ohmigash that should happen. xD Where'd you get that idea? q: ))

Light turned around, looking at L. He blinked, turning back around. That's also not a surprise. He thought to himself again. He heard what the kids around him we're saying about L. He probably goes through this everyday. He thought. I wonder what people would do if they actually knew that that was L. He continued thinking, then sighed, shaking his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/25/2010, 1:11 am

(I dunno... I was thinking about twins, I think... And how awesome it would be if there were two sets. xD)

L met his gaze, a small smile on his face. He raised his eyebrows slightly, clearly (at least to him) saying, You're a mass murder suspect. You think I was going to let you get away that easily?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/25/2010, 2:17 am

(( Rotfl. xD True, true. You can be him. ^-^ ))

Light looked at L, thinking. After a second, he turned back around, with his expressionless expression planted on his face. Well, so be it, L. He thought, narrowing his eyes as he was turned around. So be it.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/25/2010, 10:28 am

(Yay! applause That'll be a later plot twist, though. nod)

L smiled a little more in satisfaction. The teacher shot him a disapproving glare at the manner in which he was sitting, but the moment she looked away he snuck a piece of cookie from his pocket.

(Haha, Light's all serious and faceoff-y, and L's just eating a cookie. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/27/2010, 9:53 pm

(( Mmmkay. CB ))

Light tapped his pencil on his desk multiple times, thinking. He exhaled a long sigh, trying to pay attention to the teacher, but it was useless. He was restless, thinking. What are the depths that L would go to just to prove that I'm Kira?

(( Rotfl. That's L for you. xDD ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/27/2010, 11:28 pm

(What does CB mean?

Haha, yup. xD)

L continued to sneak pieces of cookie from his pocket while the teacher had her back turned. When he wasn't checking for cookie-eating opportunities, though, he kept his eyes on the back of Light's head, watching his body language. Restlessness, now that he knows I followed him here, he mused silently. That's another percent towards the Light is Kira theory.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 1:49 am

(( It's a face. Opposite of :D ))

Light sighed, dropping his pencil and glancing down at his desk, closing his eyes. What's the use? No matter how many times I try to prove that I'm not Kira, it won't matter. He'll never give up.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/28/2010, 1:59 am

(I don't see it.)

Sighing and dropping his pencil... That's a minus point five percent to the theory. He snuck another bit of cookie.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 2:09 am

(( Really? It's kinda like 8D, only with a C. Or if you don't get that, it's like a C: with a 8. ))
(( Rotfl, .5 percent XD ))

Light opened his eyes. Well, then that means L is going to be watching me every second of every day. I guess I'll just have to play the part. He thought, then opened up a regular notebook, and started doodling in it.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/28/2010, 2:13 am

(Ooookay, kinda get it now. xD

Minus .5%. smug)

Doodling in a notebook... L popped his last chunk of cookie into his mouth and licked his fingers clean of crumbs while the teacher's back was turned. Zero percent increase. I can't get anything from that.

(I gotta go. Dx Nighty night.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 2:20 am

(( xDD ))

Light thought for a second. What should I draw? L might try to look at it. I have to make it seem totally normal... He finally decided on a self-portrait of his family, that looked like a regular high-schooler could draw. Not too good, not too bad. He smirked mentally. Try that on for a size.

(( D: Night. ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/28/2010, 10:31 am

His family? L thought, craning his neck a little bit to see the drawing. But his father is set a little apart from his mother and sister... And he's on the other side... Subconscious? Or sending me a message? Either way, plus two percent.

(Hope that's not powerplaying. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 10:58 pm

(( That's fine. xDD ))

Light sighed, dropping the pencil and closing the notebook, as he finished the drawing. He decided to look up and actually pay attention to the teacher. He contorted his face, making it look like he was paying attention and was interested in what the teacher was saying; making him look deep in focus, when in reality, he was just trying to make it look that way.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/29/2010, 11:07 pm

L also pretended to be paying attention to the teacher, but really his eyes were on Light, continuing to watch his possible rival's body language and add or subtract percentage from the Kira probability rate as he saw fit. He chewed absently on his thumbnail, concentrating hard despite his lack of sugar to eat.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:10 pm

Light kept his same posture, not daring to move, just looking interested. He debated pulling out a notebook to take notes, but soon decided against it. You know he's watching you. Don't give him any more suspicions he already has. He reminded himself.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/29/2010, 11:19 pm

L continued to watch Light closely, not daring to take his eyes off of his potential enemy for a moment, lest he miss something crucial.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:28 pm

Light almost clenched his teeth, but then stopped himself. He sighed, thinking. He had to stay calm. No matter how much L bothered him, he had to stay. Calm.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/29/2010, 11:35 pm

Were Light's shoulders tensing? L couldn't tell from this distance.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:50 pm

(( Fail. xDD ))

Light sighed again. Alright, Light, just stay calm, and get through today. That's all you have to do. Just get through today...
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 12:05 am

(What?)

Oh yeah. Definitely tense. That's plus two percent.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 12:07 am

(( xD Nothing. ))

Light looked up at the clock, thinking. He hadn't looked up at the clock the whole hour, so it was normal for a high-schooler wanting to get out of class, right? Hmm....
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 12:14 am

He's looking at the clock... He doesn't want to be in the same room as me. But then again, an innocent person who knew he was being spied on wouldn't want to be in the same room as his accuser either...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 12:19 am

Only about ten minutes left, and I'm out of here. Light thought to himself, dropping his gaze. Wait a second... He thought. What if L was in my next clas? What if L was in all of my classes? It sure isn't impossible for a guy like him.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 12:30 am

L checked his schedule and then flipped it over to see the copy of Light's schedule on the back. Watari had gotten it somehow; he really didn't want to know how. The two timetables were identical.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next