The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light or L?

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Left100%{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Left10100%{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Right10 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Empty Re: {Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 12:33 am

Light looked up at the teacher, and started focusing on what she was talking about. Again. I only have a little bit of time left in this class. Might as well make the most of it...
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

{Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 Empty Re: {Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat |

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 12:38 am

L continued to watch Light, still checking for body language.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 1:01 am

Light continued paying attention to the teacher. Just a couple more minutes, now...
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 1:14 am

L's eyes flicked to the clock. He was sure Light would leave the classroom the moment they were dismissed, and he had to stay close or his investigation wouldn't work.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 1:19 am

The bell finally rang. Light gathered up his stuff, making sure not to look too eager to get to his next class. He got up, heading for the door.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 1:21 am

L snatched up his own bag - which was mostly full of sweets - and slipped out the door after him, well aware of the stares and comments he was still receiving.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 2:31 am

Light walked through the halls, keeping his eyes ahead of him. He knew L was following him, that much was obvious. He walked to his locker, putting the combination in. He opened it, quickly switching his binders. He closed his locker, then slowed his pace, but still walked to his next class.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 10:04 am

(Maybe he should take a bunch of purposeful wrong turns in an attempt to lose L and then he'll end up at the Host Club?)

L followed at a casual distance, close enough that he never lost sight of Light, but far enough away that it didn't look like he was following him.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 11:23 pm

(( Ooo good idea. (x ))

Light thought for a second, thinking. I should probably try losing him... He thought some more. The school certainly is big enough. He suddenly took an abrupt turn left, down a hallwlay. He quickly took another right, that glanced behind him cautiously.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/30/2010, 11:41 pm

L followed from a safe distance, careful to keep at least a few people between the two of them at all times. Trying to lose me? he wondered. Maybe he's sneaking away to kill some people... Plus one to Kira theory.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 11:50 pm

Light quickly turned his head back around. I can't see him... He thought. That probably means he's following me. He quickly took another right, and then another left. He saw a door up ahead, and opened it. He took a step inside. It was the gym, of all places. He quickly raced over to a door on the other side, then opened it, walking through. He walked along another hallway, then took a left, emptying into another hallway, where there wasn't a lot of people. Only a few, who were probably lost. Where am I?
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/1/2010, 12:12 am

L continued to follow, although staying out of sight grew proportionally more difficult as the crowd of students thinned.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/1/2010, 1:18 am

Light did a 360, looking around him. There. He thought, walking towards a door up ahead. He opened it up, walking in. It had opened up to one of the main hallways. There was no one around, though, because everyone had gone to class. He took a few steps foward. Did I lose him? He thought.

(( O__O I failed. Instead of typing ' Did I lose him? '^^ I accidentally typed ' Did I love him? ' xDDDD It was such a fail...I just had to say that. xDD ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/1/2010, 1:21 am

(Hahahahaha. xD Faaaail.)

L looked around. Light seemed to have disappeared. Or had that door there just closed as he approached? He went over to the door and opened it cautiously, peeking through.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/1/2010, 1:25 am

(( {Two}{Worlds}{Intersecting}{ONE} -Ouran&&DeathNote- | Light and Rat | - Page 3 402800 ))

Light looked over as the door opened. "Hey, Ryuga. You lost?" He asked him, looking innocent.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/1/2010, 1:36 am

"Yes," L replied, equally innocently. "I knew we had our next class together and I don't know my way around yet so I decided to follow you."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 10:45 pm

Light laughed lightly. "Oh, I highly doubt you didn't know the school grounds before you stepped foot on here."
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 10:54 pm

L shrugged. "It's a large school. I memorized the middle school building by mistake."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 11:24 pm

Likely story. He thought. "Well, I guess we should probably get to class. What class do you have now?" He asked, appearing completely at ease.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 11:27 pm

"Hmm..." He pretended to consult his schedule, though he of course had it memorized. "Biology."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 11:37 pm

"Huh. Weird. I have biology too." He said. Of course he does.. He thought to himself, although keeping his same expression.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 12:12 am

"Do you?" L asked impassively. "How interesting. Do you happen to know the way there?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/7/2010, 3:47 am

Light shook his head. "Unfortunately, I haven't exactly had the time to look around."

(( So, like, should they go looking for it, and stumble upon the Host Club? ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 4:00 am

(Mmhm. nod)

"Let's go looking, then," L said, gesturing for Light to go ahead. He wasn't letting his rival out of his sight for a moment.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/8/2010, 1:52 am

"Sure." Light said, turning around. He started walking down the hallway. "You know, I've been thinking, Ryuga. And there's one thing that just doesn't make sense to me. Why would someone like you, enroll in Ouran?"
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next