The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of Mackenzi Valdez (Good read, soo far...) *not finished*

4 posters

Go down

Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* Empty Diary of Mackenzi Valdez (Good read, soo far...) *not finished*

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 8/7/2009, 9:34 pm

Name: Mackenzi Ammalynn Valdez [not at your service since 1996 ;)]
Birthday: Whatever-Day-I-Feel-Like-Telling-Someone, 1996
Favorite Color: Periwinkle (i especially like it, thank you very much.)
Pet(s): Weasel the ferret and Kat the dog. Oh, and let's not forget Pip the rock... (I named them myself :D)
Best friend: Sam, my bestie for life

Hey, it's me! For the very first time. I bought this diary (which is YOU) about three years ago and never decided to use it. Well, here I finally am. Writing right on you! So how do you like me now?!
I can't believe it! School ended today! But what a drag the last day was....Ugh. I'm so happy it's finally over.
I'm gonna miss all my friends though. Or at least the ones that don't come over during the summer. My bfl (bestie for life) is always over in the summer. Practically no one else. Of course I go to her house too though. That's like, my second home with my second family.
I'm hoping I can keep in touch with my bestie-that's-a-guy too. We've been pretty tight since fourth grade. (I just got out of seventh grade, by the way. I'm not the "little kid" at school anymore, now am I?! Take that! Ha!) Of course we've had some little misunderstandings but we're fine. We even stayed friends after our three different break ups this school year. Break ups as in, boyfriend, girlfriend. I dated him and now feel bad about that. Ew. Sorry, Alec, no offense.
Well, Kat decided she would eat my favorite pillow last night. What a good way to start my summer. But I quickly forgave her with a "new" toy today and stole my Mom's pillow. "New" as in, one of her old toys she hasn't seen in forever. Nice pet owner I am, eh?
Pip likes me best. Pip as in, my pet rock I found in my driveway last summer and still take care of. I would say that I could win owner of the YEAR. Yay. Me!
Well... Time for dinner. My Dad's famous meat loaf. Yum. My mouth is already watering...
~~Mackenzi
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* Empty Re: Diary of Mackenzi Valdez (Good read, soo far...) *not finished*

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 9:36 pm

Nice job! Smile I think this is the first Diary story on here.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* Empty Re: Diary of Mackenzi Valdez (Good read, soo far...) *not finished*

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 8/7/2009, 9:58 pm

Thanks, haha Very Happy
Really? That's neato
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 10:04 pm

Coolness! x3 I like it so far.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* 1312Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* 2412Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* 3349Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* 3548Diary of Mackenzi Valdez   (Good read, soo far...) *not finished* 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 8/7/2009, 10:58 pm

Thankies, Shad Very Happy
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/8/2009, 4:15 am

Cool so far. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 8/8/2009, 11:04 am

Thanks Smile
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down