The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ ||

+2
Avé
Cyn431
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ || Empty & i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 3:44 pm

& i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ || Op5j11

11:51 AM

Oh, yay, Cyn remodeled again.

My old style got too bland, too fast. Gray and purple. Meep. I mean, it's a splendid combination, but when the purple is shallow and dark while your gray is light yet deep, it just doesn't work. If each of them were a bit stronger colors than I probably would have stuck with it, but then I found these two pretty musical pictures and couldn't resist a little makeover. Still not sure about the font, though ...

I'm also thinking that later today, if I have the time, I'm going to go back to my blogs and create Playlists with their four songs, just so if anybody chooses to read them back (like, I know Poppers goes back now and then) they still have the theme songs from that day. Or if a new reader chooses to start from the beginning, and it says the songs are Over the Rainbow, What a Wonderful World, Brick by Boring Brick and Airplanes when the Playlist says they're today's songs, which you'll see below.

Heck, why not, let's jump into them now. I'd been listening to the Pressure music video while doing other work and reading Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit—I think I'll be calling that Me from now on—and I decided I wanted to use that in the playlist today. So I tried to think of a storyline, and chose to focus on the emptiness part, and from there a little concept peeked out shyly from the bushes. Unfortunately it got me thinking of the Dragon Emporium... Again.

1. Twisted, by Carrie Underwood. Yup, it be the title song alright. It's pretty much just your typical song about a girl falling in love with somebody she "shouldn't", like a citizen and an assassin, a Christian and a Muslim (which I personally think is fine, but others might not think so), an Emporium member and a Slayer ... GAH! *runs off into corner of woe from Dragon Emporium memories*
2. The Way I Loved You, by Taylor Swift. This is actually a song Poppers suggested to suit Crystal. All the better for the story. >.> So we can tell from the first song it's a twisted romance, but somehow the girl snook out of it and started hanging out with this really nice guy. Uh huh. Well, maybe she wants that crazy life back. Maybe.
3. Pressure, by Paramore. It can be implied that in the brief transfer between songs that our main girl is back with Dr. Psychotic and is still in love! applause She's trusting him that she won't ever feel that nothingness ever again. Yet, he goes running off again, considering his situation requires it, and she feels empty ... And in the end she realizes, hey, everyone's "better off" without her, so why let the show go on when she knows they're all hiding tomatoes in their pockets? And the girl runs off.
4. Lucy, by Skillet. Well, that didn't work out as planned. Now Dr. Psychotic is sad and mourning over the loss of his love. I'm still wondering if I want to make this a hom- or suicide. Or maybe she was part of a genocide. Nah, no genocide, I'm gonna say someone killed her. Or suicide? Ugh, it doesn't matter, now it just sounds like I'm plotting the death of Crystal. POINT MADE, OKAY?!

Don't go thinking I was musically revealing the plot I had in mind for Crystal—yes, that means you, Noah, Heather and Poppers. Though how can you trust I'm not a liar? Or maybe I'm part lying? You'll never know ...

I wanna continue where I left off yesterday. I just finished Chapter 9 of the Me manga, actually known as Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit if you can't remember what I said about three paragraphs up. Now I've determined that if you and your parents can both tolerate foul language (up to the sixth letter of the alphabet) as well as intensely suggestive scenes in Episode 1, particularly the end of Act 2 and all of Act 3, then rules shouldn't be a problem with this manga. I recommend it, though it's not in any anime form, I don't believe. I believe it is a movie in Japan though. Huh.

If you didn't read my last blog or aren't quite fully sure what it's about, the Me manga is about a young man living in a Japanese city/town that has a certain law that requires all kindergarten children to be injected with a vaccine, approximately 0.1% of them containing a nano capsule that will travel through the bloodstream to the pulmonary artery. There it will wait until its designated time approaches, and it will explode, though its unfortunate host has no idea he has the condition until twenty four hours prior to the rupture. This young man, named Fujimoto, is occupied as a man who has to send out the Advance Notice of Death (aka Ikigami) to the name on it by the time on it and a day before the date on it. Each episode contains three acts, and the episodes focus on a different unfortunate capsule host and his/her loved ones each time in particular. Usually somewhere in the mess Fujimoto has his fair share of spotlight as well. (Oh yeah, and Fujimoto is so kakkoii! ^^ If you ever choose to read, just know I've got dibs on him.)

Matt: Aw, come on, don't tell me you're giving up already!

Oh, no, of course not! I thought I'd take a stab at this marrying-multiple-people thing too. smug

James: Does that mean I get to come back now? Or do I get to kidnap you again?

Eh, I'm taking Cam, not you James. Sowwy. But you two are, like, one and the same! So don't feel too bad. Don't feel bad at all, at that. You two are both equally hot, even if you are miles behind Matt on that scale...

You're just rambling so you don't go back to Volterra.

Darn, you got me again. >.> Anyway, MOVING ON! I think I'll go ahead and start rambling since I have nothing better to do when my sister and parents are at the pool (not feeling well enough to go with them yet). I thank Leah, Newms and Lucky for topics, or at least the inspiration for them. xD

Though I think I need a name for this ... Hm ... Since I have Guitar Hero on the mind, I'll use this for now. It's probably subject to change though.

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL
fireworks
--------Ah, fireworks! We're all going to be seeing a bunch of them in little over a week. I always go to my local mall to go see them, behind a Macy's, and they're sooooo pretty, and in so many colors! ^^ Though it's really loud, so I usually bring my iPod so I can have music playing in the background. One time I found myself listening to Independence Day while the fireworks began, it was pretty funny. It takes like half an hour to get out of the darn parking lot, and then another half hour to let the darn line shorten, and another ten minutes to get home ... >.>

apple pies in canada
--------I don't know about you, but I find that kind of ironic. I've always seen apple pie as the American food or something like that. Or was it cherry pie? Oh well. Then again, who am I to talk? We have Britain's fries, "Chinese" food (it's only half Chinese), Mexican restaurants, Italy's countless pastas and several other things. Mmhm.

turtle
--------I remember my dog found one the other day beneath our deck. He just lied down and barked at it for like fifteen minutes until it crawled out of our yard and to the outside world through our fence. It was pretty funny. xD

mudkips
--------I'm too lazy to go dig a picture, so go poke Newms and ask what a mudkip is. They're so cute! Very Happy Mudkipsmudkipsmudkips!

grape jelly
--------Forget your strawberry, forget your jam, get out the peanut butter and BRING ON GRAPE JELLY! Squish 'em together into a sandwich! x3

caller id
--------It's very helpful. But it lets you down when you need it the most—and that's when you want to know who the heck just prank called you off of a private number.

jack in the boxes
--------Jack In The Box? OH MY GOSH, I love Jack, but last time we had Jack in the Box they changed their recipe, so we felt like trying it out, and it was crap. We paid four or five bucks for a chicken patty that didn't taste good and was about the size of my palm. That's not cool. Now we don't go there, like, ever.

THE ROOM IS FLOODING WITH QUESTIONS!! *runs around screaming*

1. Fonts for the blog? (I really need help on this one...)
2. Names for the ramble section?
3. Do you like Slinkies?
4. What topicings did the ice cream man put on your ice cream?

See what I did in that last question? smug Anyway, I'm either going to play Guitar Hero or read more Ikigami after I finish up this reply for Dark on The Mixed RP.

Toodles,

—| Cyn

2:41 PM

Original Word Count: 68877
Word Count After Blog: 70403

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/29/2010, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ || Empty Re: & i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ ||

Post by Avé 6/26/2010, 3:52 pm

Gah. I keep on missing your blogs. I always read them, and by the time I remember to comment, you've posted a new one. Razz

1. Fonts for the blog? (I really need help on this one...) Hmm... Georgia? Verdana? WAIT NO I USE THOSE. XD
2. Names for the ramble section? I kinda like the one you have right now. xD
3. Do you like Slinkies? They used to scare me. o.0
4. What topicings did the ice cream man put on your ice cream? I asked him for "Who everyone would play if Twig put on a Degrassi musical" sprinkles, but since he didn't know if anyone on Twig watched Degrassi, he put on "Jack's Mannequin" chocolate sauce instead.
-hint hint-
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

& i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ || Empty Re: & i wanna love you ♪ | even if it's wrong ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 3:55 pm

Nice, Avvy. xD Yeah, sometimes the daily duties get in the way.

1. And Cyn is not a copycat! no
2. Ooh. Okaiz.
3. There's one sitting on my calendar right now. o.0
4. I like how you worded that! ^^
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/26/2010, 3:57 pm

Yes, they do. nod But I'll post from now on, I promise!

1. Oh yay. XD
3. Get it away. o.0
4. Why, thank you! ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 4:06 pm

Yay! applause

1. Though I'm using Verdana right now. o.o
3. *throws Slinky at omnivorous dog* We're good!
4. You're welcome! (;
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/26/2010, 4:20 pm

1. Fonts for the blog? (I really need help on this one...) Brb, I can find some really nice ones. But I have to recommend Century Gothic and Broadway.
2. Names for the ramble section? I sorta like the one you have now. nod
3. Do you like Slinkies? They're alright.
4. What topicings did the ice cream man put on your ice cream? Um..he thought I said, 'if everyone on Twig was in Oz', so um. Yeah. I know I was not even good with the wording. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 4:28 pm

1. Hm, Broadway. I never did pay good attention to that one. I'll consider those and wait for you to brb too. nod
2. Wow, maybe it's not as lame as I thought it'd be. xD
3. And shiny. *.*
4. This is a real topic concept, isn't it? xD I like it anyhow.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/26/2010, 4:49 pm

1. Fonts for the blog? TIMES NEW ROMAN. Sorry. THats just my fav font xD Picnik has some cool ones though.
2. Names for the ramble section? Hm..I like the one you have now
3. Do you like Slinkies? Yush :3 I wanna make one go down like, a monk's monestary steps or seomthing, IDK xD
4. What topicings did the ice cream man put on your ice cream? Hmm. I asked for 'If TWIGers were in Avatar the Last Airbender' m&m's and a 'Godzilla' coating of chocolate
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 5:44 pm

1. Fonts for the blog? (I really need help on this one...) I like your current one. Where do you see the fonts you use? Odd question, I know. Smile
2. Names for the ramble section? I'll PONDER and if I come up with an idea, I'll let you know. nod
3. Do you like Slinkies? OMGILOVESLINKIESTHEY'REAWESOME. At camp we try do get them to slink down the stairs. grin
4. What topicings did the ice cream man put on your ice cream? Willow trees, ketchup, and pop-up advertising.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 5:52 pm

@Noah:
1. Haha, nice. xD I like Times New Roman to an extent. And yes, Picnik has cool fonts, I just can't really type a blog on Picnik. Razz
3. Ooh, that'd be fun! :3
4. ♪ There goes Tokyo, go go GODZILLA! ♫ or however it goes. xD

@Lucky:
1. Tempus Sans ITC and Bradley Hand ITC, my current fonts along with the majority of my others are off of Microsoft Word. The fonts I used last time were Monotype Corsiva, Edwardian Script ITC and Tw Cen MT. I also download some fonts off of dafont.com. nod
2. *gasp* PONDER. *wishes she had Ratty's picture*
3. Sweeeeet! My stairs are carpeted and won't work with Slinkies for some reason. xP
4. Pop up advertising? *runs around screaming*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 6:25 pm

1. Ah, thankies. Smile I love dafont.com, but I can't seem to download fonts correctly.
2. xD Same.
3. That stinks. xP We don't even have stairs at either of my parents' houses. tongue
4. *screams with Cyn*
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 6:31 pm

1. You're welcome! The downloading system isn't my favorite, but I get it to work most of the time. Except for Candy Inc. It's screwing up my computer and it isn't making me happy. D:
3. *gasp* Nuuuuuu! Stairs are awesome ... Unless you have an elevator, then I wouldn't mind. xD But stairs still rule.
4. *runs into brick wall and continues screaming*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 6:39 pm

1. I'm sorry. D: I hope your computer feels better. *pats computer and offers it cough drops*
3. Indubitably. *wishes for stairs* Elevators are awesome. Very Happy It's so fun to jump in them, or trap others in them, race them up and scare them... applause
4. *chases Cyn with baseball bat while screaming*

(By the way, I would never actually chase you with a baseball bat. xD)
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 6:48 pm

1. *computer pants and licks up cough drops* :3
... Awkward.
3. I like escalators better though. It's like a combination of an elevator and stairs! applause
4. *screams and tries to eat baseball bat*

(And I normally don't eat baseball bats. xD)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 6:52 pm

1. xD *offers it more*
3. Oh yes. Very Happy Those are the best. My friend wanted me to go with her to get slinkies to go down escalators. cheesy
4. That's not for you! *tosses dog treat and screams*

(xD)
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 6:55 pm

1. *computer licks cough drops and Lucky's hand*
3. Really? Epic! invisible trampoline
4. What are you implying? o.0 *runs after Lucky screaming*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 6:58 pm

1. Ah! Germs! *shrieks*
4. I wasn't implying anything...whoops. I'm sorry, Cyn! *falls on knees and begs*
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 7:03 pm

1. IT'S A VIRUS! *jokedrums*
4. *blinks and gnaws on baseball bat without responding*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 7:06 pm

1. xDDDDDDDDD That's an AWESOME pun.
4. *offers piece of chocolate cake*
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 7:22 pm

1. Why, thank you. grin Now I can't stop grinning at that. My grandma's looking at me weird. Whee! xD
4. OOHIE! *throws bat at Lucky and takes cake* xD

(I'm only that mean if I'm playing Guitar Hero and the online band is losing and depends on me 'cause I'm the only one with a part still in play, and right after I play a perfect ending we lose the second before the song ends. xP)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/26/2010, 8:20 pm

1. xD Niiiiiiice.
4. *dies*

(xD Same.)
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/26/2010, 8:21 pm

Woah. That was a LONNGGGG brb. Anyway I have a few recommendations.

Bradley Hand ITC
Courier
Eras Light ITC
Forte
Gigi
Goudy Stout
Century Gothic [-crowd applause- xD]
Kristen ITC
Matura MT Script Capitals [/font"> [Kay, this one won't work. You might have to look it up on WordPad.]
Jokerman
Juice ITC [this one is just little stuff like 'Coke pwns except Dr. Pepper. BWHAHAHA!' A little something left out a bit, I suppose.]
Lucida Calligraphy
Monotype Corsiva
Ravie
Sergoe Script
Tempus Sans ITC
Wingdigs 2 [Even though this is images, you can't question the little pwnsome]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 8:32 pm

@Lucky:
1. I'm better now. xD
4. *gasp* ... *puts cupcake by dead body**continues to eat cake*

@Leah:
Long recommendation list, too. o.o

It's funny, I'm partly using Bradley Hand ITC right now for the Scatterbrain topics. xD And I'm using Tempus Sans ITC too. I used Monotype Corsiva last time as the deep pink text, and I can't see the Sergoe. D: I can't see Matura either, but I know what that one looks like. I'd also considered using Kristen ITC and Lucida Calligraphy in the beginning but I wasn't sure. Definitely considering the majority of those, though!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/26/2010, 9:35 pm

Yeah, Matura didn't work for me either, but Sergoe did. O.e
And glad you are. Very Happy
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/26/2010, 9:36 pm

Matura MT Script Capitals
There we go. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next