The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea."

2 posters

Go down

"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Empty "I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea."

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/27/2010, 1:26 pm

Maturity: Kissing, dating, but no pregnacies, please.
Fantasy: Um... not a lot, actually.

Deborah Isabella Johnson aka Alexis Erin Black

You say you love me,
you say you know me.
But you have barely scratched the surface.
There's more to me than meets the eye.

I bit my lip nervously as I took a deep breath and walked out of the house. To a normal person, it would look like an average house for an average family- for me, it was headquarters. I was a fifteen year old s- well, I can't tell you what I was or am, because then I'd have to kill you. Well, it's not like you'll know where to find me. I was a fifteen year old spy.

"Good luck Lexi." My best friend whispered, using my alias. "Thanks. Talk to you later, okay? Text me." We both knew that her texts would be from a girl named Isabella, my best friend, adn they'd be about things that didn't matter but contained messages, but only we knew that. "Bye Izzy!" And then I began to walk to high school.

But if I tell you,
I'd have to kill you.
Don't make me turn into a murderer.
You only know me for the part I play.

And now that you've read this,
I'm going to have to kill you.

ooc: (:
lyrics: mine.
template: amanda.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Siggy
"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Siggy"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Siggy
"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Siggy"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Empty Re: "I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea."

Post by rattyjol 6/27/2010, 1:35 pm

Daniel White
I don't know much but I know I love you, that may be all I need to know.
So many questions still left unanswered, so much I've never broken through.

I slammed my locker shut, my backpack slung casually over one shoulder. I laughed at some stupid joke one of the other jocks had made as we moved in a large clump down the hall, disregarding the other kids. They'd get out of the way or get trampled; it was common knowledge.

"Hey, Dan-man!" one of the other boys called loudly. "When are you gonna get yourself a girl, dude?"

"When I find one that lives up to my standards," I replied, raising my eyebrows at him.

And when I feel you near me, sometimes I see so clearly.
That only truth I'll never know is me and you.
OOC: Oh. Wow. Somehow I got the impression that they were adults. o.0
Lyrics: Don't Know Much by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville
Template: Me

(Ugh. Looks like I have the lighter post and it's hard to read... can I double post once so I get on the darker-colored posts?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

"I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea." Empty Re: "I Know Everything About You."....."Baby, You Have No Idea."

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/2/2010, 11:13 pm

[Yeah, I'll delete your other one. Wink BTW, sorry about slow reply- camp without internet. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/2/2010, 11:25 pm

(Wait, what? If you delete it it won't make a difference, though, right?

'S all right, I understand. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 11:20 am

[That's the point. (I'll probably delete our conversation for easyness too, if that's okay. Wink) So just post with a different color, and I'll delete the white post and our convo. xD
Gracias for understanding.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 1:06 pm

(...

I meant the background color. You know how they alternate from two different shades of light blue?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 5:41 pm

[Oh. I'm stupid. xD

Um... well, it's been over a half hour now, so sure. I'll delete this conversation since this will be dark blue, and... ya. Post it, and then I'll press the delete button on everything except my original post and your original post. That okay?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 5:45 pm

(I am so confused... Why do you have to delete anything? All I'd have to do is post twice in a row.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 5:56 pm

[Why shall I delete stuff? .....Idk, I think it might be just easier in the future to look at what we've done. Then again, I'm OCD and perfectionistic, so... whatevs. xD OH! And because then you can just post your post thing-y after the original instead of making a random reply to my rambling and then replying. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 6:02 pm

(Still confused... How about this? You post a reply to my post, and then I post something OOC, and then I do another post right after with my reply?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 6:25 pm

[That sounds good- here's my reply.]

You say you love me,

you say you know me.

I leaned against the wall as a stampede of kids came my way. I knew what I was supposed to do now- join the rush and find my classes. I had to act confused, even though I had memorized the routes to all my classes in about ten minutes. "Excuse me?" I said in a quiet voice, turning to a boy in the hallway. "I'm Alexis Black- I'm new here- and I'm confused? How do I get to Mr. Thompson's Social Studies class?" I put the best I could into sounding like I didn't know what I was doing and bit my lip. I already knew where it was- down the hall, second door after the bathroom on the left- but sounding confused was crucial to the mission. The mission that I couldn't put into words or I'd have to kill you, which is why I'm not telling you, but the mission was important. And I had to get it right, or my life and many others would be on the line. I was not willing to let that happen.

But if I tell you,
I'd have to kill you.

ooc: ...Maybe she asked Daniel? And he has that class?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 6:38 pm

(Okay, cool. Here's my OOC post. Smile Don't post yet, reply will be up in a minute.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 6:40 pm

Daniel White

I paused, letting my friends go ahead, turning to look at the girl. "Just down the hall, room 103, on your left. I've got the same class next; I can show you if you want."

OOC: Okay, let's hope the white is readable on this color. xD If it's not I'll switch to black.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 8:19 pm

You say you love me,
you say you know me.

I gave a smile, exactly the way Alexis Erin Black would do. "Oh, thanks!" I said enthusiastically, trying to give the impression that I liked this boy. I really hoped I was doing this right, because if I wasn't, this mission was going to be ruined. "Like I said, I'm Alexis Black. What's your name?" I gave another dazzling smile, wrapping a strand of straightened red hair around my finger. Usually, my hair was a ringlet-curled dark brown that fell to the middle of my back, but for the mission, I had agreed to have it dyed, straightened and cut so I wouldn't be recognizable. Plus, I had some work done on my face and face shape by someone who's name I can't reveal, and colored contacts that looked absolutly real, so my bright blue eyes had been replaced with dark brown ones. I had gotten paler from a special concoction that not many people know how to make, and gotten a few inches shorter from my old, towering five foot six to a slightly more average five foot three and a half. So, with the different hair, eyes, height, face shape, and skin color, if a normal person were to have seen me before and then now, they would think it was a totally different person. If a professional spy did... they'd be lucky if they recognized me, but there was a chance. Hopefully, though, I'd be able to blend. Hopefully.

But if I tell you,
I'd have to kill you.

ooc: It's better, but just barely. You still may wanna change it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 10:19 pm

Daniel White

"Daniel White," I replied with a charming smile. Though unaffected by her admittedly good looks (I had enough girls chasing after me), there was no reason I couldn't flirt a bit. Nothing wrong with having the new kid on your side. I began to walk down the hall, which was almost deserted now that the bell was about to ring. "So, where did you move from?"

OOC: Yeah... Dang. Razz I liked the white.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down