The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for stories section !!

4 posters

Go down

Idea for stories section !! Empty Idea for stories section !!

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/29/2010, 2:37 am

So, I was just thinking. I was going to plan the story I am going to right soon, but I couldn't exactly find a place to store the information for my plans. I noticed there is a place to store extra files for your RPs, but not your stories. If I am wrong, feel free to tell me so and close this thread. If not, could you guys possibly make a section under 'Stories' where you can plan and/or store extra info about your story? Like the Resources section in Roleplaying?
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Idea for stories section !! DN41
Idea for stories section !! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Idea for stories section !! Empty Re: Idea for stories section !!

Post by Arianna 6/29/2010, 6:15 am

I'm neutral on this idea. While I think that it'd be fine to have a place for people to plan their stories, I think that you can just as well plan your story in a word document, while at the same time keeping the plot a 'secret' for people in the progress of reading your story. I'd bring my boring 'we don't need any more forum' thing into this, but it's an okay idea and I wouldn't mind it. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Idea for stories section !! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/29/2010, 8:34 am

That's definitely something to consider. ^^ I have absolutely no problem with it, so I'll wait and see what some of the mods have to say about it now.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Idea for stories section !! 1312Idea for stories section !! 2412Idea for stories section !! 3349Idea for stories section !! 3548Idea for stories section !! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 6/29/2010, 8:38 am

I think it's okay. I guess it would be cool. xD Yeah, I approve.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/29/2010, 2:30 pm

Ari, I understand where you come from with the word documents. However, I am sure people can plan out the plot elsewhere, or put it in a series of spoilers telling everyone that it is a plot revealation, not to read if you don't want to spoil the story. But, about word documents. I came up with this idea because when I have to use my laptop instead of my mother's computer which I don't always have access to, the laptop is old and doesn't work as well as it used to. It often erases files out of nowhere, and a lot of the word programs don't work. Therefore, I don't have anywhere to store the information for fear of losing it. And another good thing of storing it on the website is that I can access the info from any computer, even when visiting family members. I think it would be a good place to store it for those who have computers that always wipe out data or crash, and simply don't have the money to repair it, or can't access the information all the time because they are constantly switching between two computers. Thanks =]
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Idea for stories section !! DN41
Idea for stories section !! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down