The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+7
B
leah_hope92
Pandaz ♪
lil_peanut7
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mandy-Love
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/8/2010, 4:44 pm

"Wonderful," she replied to my question, smiling, gradually getting closer. "You wanna go to Starbucks for breakfast?" I asked me, spining a curl of her hair. "Sure," I said, looking her in the eyes. The more I stared, the more jittery my stomach felt. Gosh, I could melt looking at her
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 4:53 pm

"Sure," He said, staring into my eyes. I watched how he seemed to get a little anxious. I giggled slightly, putting my hand ontop of his arm. "You okay?" I asked, a smile gradually growing on my lips. One thing that I liked besides he was super sweet- that was he awfuly handsome. Grinned, I stood up and brushed my teeth twice, popping a breakmint into my mouth. Slipping my wallet into my back pocket. "Ready?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 4:54 pm

"Sure," He said, staring into my eyes. I watched how he seemed to get a little anxious. I giggled slightly, putting my hand ontop of his arm. "You okay?" I asked, a smile gradually growing on my lips. One thing that I liked besides he was super sweet- that was he awfuly handsome. Grinned, I stood up and brushed my teeth twice, popping a breakmint into my mouth. Slipping my wallet into my back pocket. "Ready?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 40 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 5:00 pm

((back lol xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:03 pm

[*pokes*]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 5:06 pm

"Cool. Which one? Maybe a horror/romance?" Carissa suggested. Alice smiled. "Alrighty," she replied, looking through all the DVD's names. "Which one do you suggest?" Alice asked.

((sure. ))

((-poke-)
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/8/2010, 5:13 pm

"Ohh....oh yeah.." I said, nervously grinning. I got up and went to my room to grab a few pieces of sea glass, and dropped them in my pocket. "Ready?" she asked. I nodded. "Let's go." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:23 pm

"Which one do you suggest?" Alice asked me. "I'm not sure. How about that movie Killers?" I asked her. "Or Eclipse?" I offered, tappiong my fingers against the carpet. Laying on my stomache, I took a deviled egg from the platter and took a bite out of it. "Ya know, I have some pizza and tacos to make for dinner," I told her with a smile.

After a few minutes alone, I headed over to Chris' house. Knocking on his door, I greeted him when he opened the door. "I am so bored without Alice," I groaned.

[WB xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:28 pm

Ohh....oh yeah.." He stuttered with a nervous grin. Laughing, I kissed his cheek and walked out of the house. "Let's go." He nodded. With a grin, I slid my hand into his and made my way to Starbucks. "What are you going to get?" I asked, twirling a lock of hair.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 5:30 pm

"I'm not sure. How about that movie Killers?" Carissa suggested. "Or Eclipse?" Alice thought about it. "Hm let's watch Killers," Alice laughed. Alice took a deviled egg after Carissa and ate it. "Ya know, I have some pizza and tacos to make for dinner," Carissa smiled. "Ooh!" Alice smiled. "I can make a really good pizza. I was taught how when I was little," she smiled. "Can I make some?" she asked.

Chris heard someone at the door and walked over. He answered it to see Jasper. "Hey Jasper," he greeted, letting him in. "I am so bored without Alice," Jasper groaned. Chris laughed. "Ah, I heard about you two," he smirked.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/8/2010, 5:40 pm

As we began walking, she gently grabbed my hand, and I clasped her as well. "What are you going to get?" She asked me. I thought about it for a second. "Mmmm, probably Sausage Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin with a Caffe` Mocha. You?"
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:53 pm

"Hm let's watch Killers," She laughed. "Ashton Kutcher is sooo hot," I laughed, popping another deviled egg into my mouth. "Ooh!" She grinned. My head jerked her way as I glanced at her. "Yeah, Alice?" I asked, picking a chip out of the bowl and chewing it. "I can make a really good pizza. I was taught how when I was little," She smiled, asking if she could make it. "Awesome. You make the pizza and I'll make the tacos." I offered, standing up and started to cut lettuse, tomatos, oninon, and shredded cheese. Making the ground beef, I took the soft tacos out.

"Hey Jasper," Chris greeted as I walked in. Chris laughed to my statement. "Ah, I heard about you two," He smiled. With a chuckle, I punched his arm playfully. "Well, everyone has heard about you and Carissa." I smirked. Just then, an idea came to mind. "We should totaly crash their party tonight." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:55 pm

"Mmmm, probably Sausage Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin with a Caffe` Mocha. You?" He asked, reffering to my question asked earlier. "Same. But I Mocha Frapp instead." I told him, walking into the restuaunt. With a grin, I ordered the food and started to take out my wallet.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 6:01 pm

"Awesome. You make the pizza and I'll make the tacos," Carissa offered. Alice walked into her kitcken and grabbed some dough. She rolled it out and then spun the dough on her fist, to make the crust. "Ugh it's been a while since I've done this," she laughed, trying to keep the pizza from falling.

Jasper chuckled and punched his arm playfully. "Well, everyone has heard about you and Carissa," Jasper smirked. "Anyone who hasn't must be a bit sloooow," Chris replied. "We should totaly crash their party tonight," Jasper smirked. "That's so horrible... Ha, let's do it," Chris laughed.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:39 pm

I laughed at her efforts to make the dough. "Here, something tells me that you'll need this," I told her, getting an apron for her. Tossing it towards her, I placed mine on. Washing my hands, I coninued to work on the tacos. "Ugh it's been a while since I've done this," She laughed, trying not to drop the pizza dough. Finally, I made fifteen tacos. "Yup," I smirked.

"Anyone who hasn't must be a bit sloooow," He replied. With a chuckle, I ran my hand through my hair. "Yeah. Y'all are pretty tight." I smirked. "That's so horrible... Ha, let's do it," Chris laughed. "Alright, I heard that they were watching a horror film. We can totally scare them. Have any hockey masks?" I asked with a smirk.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 6:58 pm

"Here, something tells me that you'll need this," Carissa said, tossing the apron at her. Alice grabbed it with her free hand. "Thanks," she replied, finishing the crust of the pizza. She set it down for a second while she slipped on the apron. Alice added the sauce and the cheese. "What do you like on your pizza?" Alice asked Carissa.

"Alright, I heard that they were watching a horror film. We can totally scare them. Have any hockey masks?" Jasper asked, with a smirk. "I've got one. You can use it," Chris said. He disapeared into one of the closets in the hallway. He looked through it for a minute and then found it. "Here ya go," Chris said, tossing the white mask at Jasper.

-------

https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=7611
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down