The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ ||

+3
leah_hope92
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Empty & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 12:00 am

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 111iipz

3:44 PM

I was hoping to start writing this blog, but I've got both my dogs barking insanely, my sister watching some obnoxious YouTube video, my Playlist playing and a bite from one of my dogs on my arm irritating me. It's not exactly the greatest soundtrack for writing, I'll tell you that. Here's what I hear:

"WE DO NOT EAT FAMILY MEMBERS!"

"TOOTSIE, OREO, NO! EH, STOP BITING HIM!"

"CAN ANYBODY FIND MEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY TOOOOOOOO LUH-OH-UH-OH-UH-OH-UH-OH-UHHHHHHVE!"

Meh.

It was better when I was downstairs playing Band Hero. I was on expert guitar, everybody else was ether at some drumming level or singing. Although it was annoying, because everybody either sucked or they figured it was appropriate to just sit there and let the band fail while you're too occupied with your popcorn to hit the pedals or anything. >.> Double meh.

"I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, accidentally—"

In love with silence.

Sorry, I'll stop being grumpy about that and move on to the Playlist. I was thinking about the movie that I get to do for Twigwood today, and how the main song for the second movie of the series is Accidentally in Love, and I let a little something form out of that.

1. Somebody to Love, covered by Glee. All Queen songs speak for themselves. If you listened to the song, you know what the message is. CAN ANYBODY FIND ME SOMEBODY TO LOVE?!
2. Accidentally in Love, by Counting Crows. The same thing applies for this song, and it seemed to flow so well from the last song when it came to story-wise, you know? It surprises me now that I look back at it (I made the playlist four hours ago).
3. If You Could Only See, by Tonic. Okay, sadly this won't didn't mesh as well, so I gotta do some explaining, though you probably figured this one out too. Somebody misunderstood their love, and the singer's trying to explain that he doesn't know a darn thing about love and would need to see it for himself to understand.
4. Love Story, by Taylor Swift. This is pretty much the girl's side of that same song, but goes further into the tale. She knows of the troubles that the two of them have, everybody wanting them to break up and all that jazz, and wants to run away from it all with the guy. The guy just wants to skip all the running away stuff in eloping and marry her already. x3

Now it's time for...

TWIGWOOD
in Shrek

That's right, my eeny meeny mini mo game gave me Shrek! So let's see who everybody would be in this film, which I'm doing based off of the first three movies (I haven't seen the fourth).

Shrek
It took the persuasion of the Wikipedia page to convince myself that it wouldn't be offensive to hand this role out. He's not really evil (though he can be if you want him to be o.0), and is one for solitude and peace, but he does make people fear him with his Beware! sign. Kind of reminds me of Hyro. I don't think he's like a stalker or anything, but he is the Grim Reaper online-wise, so...

Donkey
DONKEH. It sounds like danke. Like what Forrey says. Hey, Forrey! She's probably crazy enough to pull off the hilarious hyperactive awesome mammal that we call ourselves Donkey.

Princess Fiona
She's an independent, down to earth girl that knows how to win a fight. I'm not sure if Seal would be a princess if her life depended on it, but for some reason I find her most suiting for the role.

Puss in Boots
He's a strong, fearless kitty cat that's loyal and is guaranteed not to let you down, and knows how to give you the cute puppy eyes despite his species. Maybe Noah isn't a kitty, but trust me, he fits this role very well. :3

King Artie
In spite of her gender, Shadow calls herself the king, so I guess it's only right to make her the King of Far Far Away! As well as Twig. But she was never a loser like Artie was in the movies, no worries there.

Dragon
Ah, Dragon. Since she is Princess Fiona's guardian, who protects Seal the best? Well, I dunno about that, as she pretty much fends for herself. Razz I've always wanted to be a dragon, though...

The Gingerbread Man
Haha, this guy is awesome. He's a slippery little guy too who hates to lose his buttons. So who's hard to catch? Well, unless you're on summer break and you're on 24/7 like I am, it can be pretty hard to catch Ari. Maybe she could be the gingerbread man? Plus she doesn't like her technology to be messed with.

Pinocchio
He's a simple little guy who will do whatever he can to be of assistance, and he'll do his best not to let you down, even if he is a bit underestimated. For some reason I could see Heather being Pinocchio. :3

Cinderella
Yeah, I'm resorting to the princesses ... just because. xD So Cinderella has OCD over cleanliness and tidiness, and fancies herself a boomerang shoe. I don't think anyone here fits the last part, but I do know that Ari is always on top of things when it comes to cleaning up the forum. Maybe not OCD bad, but you know. Double duty, anyone?

Snow White
A real animal friendly girl, Snow White is fond of animals and has a thing for singing, which she can all use to her advantage to attack things if she wants. I could see Cassie/Wormy being Snow White, to be honest. She'd totally manipulate animals to do that.

Sleeping Beauty
She seems to be fair and nice, but her narcolepsy is so bad no one can really tell a whole lot about her personality. Not sure if anyone here has that condition, but if you're looking for somebody who tends to be sleepy... Um, I know Ratty has a tendency to stay up until four in the morning if I stand correctly, or at least she's on at that time, but otherwise I've got nothing.

Rapunzel
Unlike the other princesses, she betrayed them and joined the dark side "with the cookies". Mia, whether you like it or not, you've gotta be Rapunzel for that sole reason, you dark Shinigami Queen.

That took longer than it should have. Oh well, better late than never. Finally, at 10:40 PM, I get to...

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL

You're A Nerd
I know. I know. I KNOW ALREADY! And gosh, it's not like it's a bad thing to like going to school. I mean, you can't sit around at home all the time and do nothing, 'cause when your parents stop feeding you you gotta know where to go and all that... (Eh, just go look it up on YouTube.)

A Thunderstorm
I LAAAAAAAAV THEM. x3 Because they go BOOM! and then they go FLASH! and then the power goes BAM! and then everybody goes SCREAM! and then we all run around like crazy like we're gonna die. Or at least I wish it would always work like that. It'd be more fun... Oh, and it would also reunite me with my awesome Nintendo DS Original. ^^ Haha, look at my nerdy self, bragging over a handheld console.

Shimama
It's the cutest lightning zebra Pokemon you ever did see. *.* I demand you to look it up. Or the Shimama will come and zap you.

Toe Pickle
I have a feeling Salad Fingers would have a pickle for a toe... Thoughts?

Dinosaur
RAWR. I'ma a dinosaur. WHADDYA THINK OF THAT?
I'm sorry, I suddenly got a Laurie Berkner song stuck in my head because my sister was playing it on her little stereo in her room, and I could just barely hear it over Fascination (Alphabeat)...

Sorry for the briefness. But I have more questions!

1. Do you like silence?
2. Do you know the Muffin Man?
3. If Alex Pettyfer were a Hershey's bar, would you eat him? (Randomness... xD Sorry Noah.)
4. What topicings would you like on your concrete?

*conjures title* Hope you don't mind this blog being so late! ˜^^

Toodles,

—| Cyn

10:57 PM

Original Word Count: 76896
Word Count After Blog: 78272
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Empty Re: & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ ||

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:32 am

1. Do you like silence? Yes. Or better yet, if its sound, is just my music, a tv show, ect. Sometimes people just get on my nervs.
2. Do you know the Muffin Man? Who lives on Druly lane? Yeah, we egged his house the otherday.
3. If Alex Pettyfer were a Hershey's bar, would you eat him? .......I'm not gona answer this for my own saftey. xD
4. What topicings would you like on your concrete? Pidgeons, Sharpie marks (For this...the Urge you get to write on something when you have a sharpie), and....the library.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Empty Re: & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 12:37 am

1. Agreed. nod
2. OMG, you rock! :O
*reads question* 0.o Cyn, you're a sikko.
... I just got called a sikko by a fictional character. Fail. xD
4. Sharpie marks. Oh gosh. I want to go look at Blackie's face again. But I must not... I will... Restrain myself... *runs to go look at his face* xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/30/2010, 2:38 pm

1. Do you like silence? Yes. Though if it's music or my movie, that's different.
2. Do you know the Muffin Man? O.O
3. If Alex Pettyfer were a Hershey's bar, would you eat him? (Randomness... xD Sorry Noah.) Well, it's a Hershey bar, so why not?
4. What topicings would you like on your concrete? 'talking animals are SO cliche' dirt, and.... ants.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 2:45 pm

3. Yeah Leah! invisible trampoline
4. Apparently I got the wrong message out as to what I meant by concrete. xD Oh well. Works for me!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/30/2010, 2:52 pm

1. Nuu. D: Is too....quiet.
2. Yes....he's my step-brother. O_O
3. YES.
4. Chocolate. :3
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 4:52 pm

1. Good point, it does kind of depend on a situation, and what sounds you don't want. Like I don't like it when the roof or walls suddenly creak when I'm trying to sleep at around two in the morning. o.0 But I would want some kind of voice if I was trapped in some dark room. xD
2. OMG. O.O
3. W00T!
4. You understood! *hands over a concrete while eating her own* nomnomnom
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/30/2010, 4:59 pm

1. Do you
like silence?
Yes, I do, actually! nod
2. Do you know the Muffin Man?
*coughs and brushes crumbs away from mouth* Well....I knew the Muffin Man....
If Alex Pettyfer were a Hershey's bar, would you eat him?

(Randomness... xD Sorry Noah.)
*fan girl giggle* YES.
4. What topicings would you
like on your concrete?
Acronyms, Spongebob, and Lip Balm? [:

Last edited by Dragon Lover on 6/30/2010, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 5:09 pm

2. *gasp* You ate Twarry's step-brother! D:
3. Gr, now I want a Hershey's bar. 3OH!3 isn't helping. xD
4. Wait, you mean limp balm or lip balm? Just wondering how much research I'm gonna have to do. nod I'll do all those!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/30/2010, 5:23 pm

2. *chuckles nervously* Hehehehehehe...oops....[:?
3. Dark chocolate! Dark chocolate, Cynniebun, dark chocolate...>:]
4. *snorts and rolls eyes* What are you talking about! that post clearly says lip balm. rolleyes [...after I edited it...xD]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 5:28 pm

2. Hey, it's your neck and Twarry's weaponry, don't need to say anything to me. xD
3. Yes, dark chocolate! Because Alex is so dark like that, and he can get me the vegetables I need for the day at the same time! He's so helpful! ^^
4. Ya-huh. Of course it never said limp. Razz
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/30/2010, 9:24 pm

1. nod I agree.
2. I KNOW. *shoots bazooka at DL* DIEE! D:<
3. Very Happy
4. I did? xD
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy & they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 9:32 pm

1. Me too. nod
2. WOAH. :O Intense.
4. Does that mean you didn't? D:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 9:47 pm

I'm King Artie? :'3 How special! And I guess you could say I was kinda a loser, anyway, or used to be. Razz I never smiled when I was younger, so everyone thought I was weird. Including my now-RL-bestie.

But WI helped me smile again. What a Face

And Artie's so adorable, so I'm quite happy to have his role. applause

Salad Fingers definitely would have a pickle for a toe.

1. Yes. :3 Except when I'm alone in the basement. Then I like music.
2. Of course! ^^ He and I go wayyyyy back. Why do you think one of my longlost nicknames is Muffin?
3. I'd eat anyone if they were a hershey bar. nod
4. A Love Story. Not just one, but two! Very Happy Rain's and Taylor Swift's!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 1312& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 2412& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3349& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3548& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/30/2010, 9:50 pm

Cyn431 wrote:2. Hey, it's your neck and Twarry's weaponry, don't need to say anything to me. xD
3. Yes, dark chocolate! Because Alex is so dark like that, and he can get me the vegetables I need for the day at the same time! He's so helpful! ^^
4. Ya-huh. Of course it never said limp. Razz

2. *whimper*
3. Honey, helpful isn't the only thing that boy is. *wiggles eyebrows* xD
4. That's right!
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda wrote:uot;]1. nod I agree.
2. I KNOW. *shoots bazooka at DL* DIEE! D:<
3. Very Happy
4. I did? xD

*screams and runs away* I'M SORRY, HE WAS SO DELECTABLE!
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 9:59 pm

@Shadow:
Yes, you are! :3 Aw, but you're not a loser. Glad we all worked to make you smile again though! Very Happy Yes, he is adorable, is he not?

Indeed. o.o

2. Seriously? :O Can I start calling you Muffin?
3. ... I don't like getting eaten. Good thing I'm not a Hershey's bar. xD
4. And Dave Days'? ;D

@Heather:
3. Oh really now? smug xD
Please tell me you mean that in a good way. o.e

Oh, and also, about everyone's confusion with the concrete, just answer the question as if it were a milkshake filled with ice cream and please do not look it up on Wikipedia as it would put me into a stalkerish crisis. What a Face Thank you for your time!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 10:40 pm

:3

2. Sure! xD
3. Yes, good thing. Very good thing. nod
4. Um, if he has one too, then yes! Whoever the heck he is! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 1312& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 2412& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3349& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3548& they say ♫ i gotta lotta water in my brain ♪ || 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 10:47 pm

2. Cool! Very Happy Hi Muffin!
3. But what if I were a Hershey's bar, and I walked up to you and asked in a familiar singsong tuned voice, "Do you like Hershey's?" :O
4. Awesome. x3 It's pretty much Taylor Swift's love story, but whatever. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 11:25 pm

2. Hi, um - Bacon!! Hi Bacon!
3. Yeah I like Hershey's! Very Happy
4. Ah, okay. XD Well, still, we're putting him in there.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 11:29 pm

2. How are you doing, Muffin? ^^ (OMG BACON. :O)
3. ♪ Do you like Reese's? ♫ Very Happy
4. Yayness! x3 'Cause he's totally awesome like that, right?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 11:39 pm

2. Quite fine, Bacon! Very Happy How about you?
3. Yeah I like Reese's! Very Happy
4. I think so! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 11:45 pm

2. I'm doing splendid, thank you for asking, Muffin! Very Happy
3. Do you like... York-ies? ;D (not the dog. xD)
4. Woo hoo! invisible trampoline
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/1/2010, 11:10 am

RAPUNZELMIA.
That one just feels weird. But I don't mind it. XD

1. Do you like silence? YUSH. Sometimes. -_-
2. Do you know the Muffin Man? Ooh, yes. I've bit his arm off once. Quite delicious. nod
3. If Alex Pettyfer were a Hershey's bar, would you eat him?(Randomness... xD Sorry Noah.) O_e . . . not really . . . XD
4. What topicings would you like on your concrete? :O <--- I want that. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 11:53 am

Slightly. xD But considering the character in this case I ignore the weirdness of that title. nod

2. Ooh, what did he taste like? ^^
3. Aw. xD
4. Ooh! Okaiz. I'll make a concrete with that on today's blog.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/1/2010, 11:55 am

Oh, this is kinda random, but I just wanted to point out, thanks to this blog, I couldn't fall asleep last night. xD Somebody to Love was on a continuous loop in my brain until midnight. xP
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next