The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link*

3 posters

Go down

Who sings "Crash" better?

Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Left10100%Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Right10 100% 
[ 3 ]
Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Left100%Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Empty Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 9:09 am

Okay, so... I need your opinion on this >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZKnT_ssPQ
So, these are the two singers of Decyfer Down.
Caleb Oliver and TJ Harris.
You must WATCH this vid, because they keep comparing both singers. [Caleb left due to family issues, and was replaced permanently by TJ]
So, Caleb is the guy with long black hair. TJ has long golden wavy hair. You'll know who's who as they change the pics of the band.
When they're at a pic with Caleb, it's Caleb singing. When they're at a pic with TJ, it's TJ singing.
I need you to vote for who you think has the best voice for that song.
[The song is called... Crash]

It doesn't matter whether it's your kind of music, or not.
I just need your opinions on this.

I put my vote in for Caleb.
To tell the truth, I find that he has much more power in his voice, and sings loud and clearly.
But then again, credit to TJ. I've heard an interview of his, and he has a decently strong "country accent". So, credit to him for trying his best! Because, so what if he can't hit all the notes Caleb hits? At least he's trying.
But still, I prefer Caleb. (:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Empty Re: Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link*

Post by Noah the Flood 7/2/2010, 9:24 am

Caleb.
Like I said in the PM.
His voice is clearer, yet I can still here the power he puts in behind it.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link* Empty Re: Crash >>> TJ or Caleb? *with song link*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 9:28 am

Thanks Noah! 81
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 1:12 pm

Caleb has more of the metal sound that this band is probably looking for, though I personally prefer TJ. But that's probably because I think TJ would sound pretty cool next to Chris Daughtry. xD

So I'm hoping I'm supposed to put a vote in for Caleb on this one, 'cause I'm about to, considering you're asking specifically for this song. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 1:16 pm

XDDDD

Caleb! 833
But yeah. This band is supposed to be Heavy-Christian-Rock. But they sound a heck lot better with Caleb as vocals.
The song "Fight Like This" [look up the music vid, because Caleb's the singer in the music vid] is seriously considered hard rock. So are many other songs by Decyfer Down [although TJ sings them, I think it'd be better if Caleb sang them. tongue]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 1:20 pm

I shall. nod This song just started playing on Playlist though (looking for inspiration again), so it'll be a few extra minutes. This post will either be edited with my thoughts, or I'll post again. (;
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 1:22 pm

Okey doke, Cyn. :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 1:28 pm

Eh, I'll just post again. Razz
Well, the song might be hard, but it isn't heavy. Or vice versa, I'm not sure. I'm just trying to compare this song that's still playing to Before I Forget by Slipknot which is playing in my brain meanwhile. Slipknot's definitely more heavy rock, but I still like this song. :3

... Well, that post was a huge jumble.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 1:38 pm

That's what I meant to say.
Slipknot's heavy/metal.
Decyfer Down's Hard Rock. [Truly classified as Hard Christian Rock] They're nowhere near what Slipknot is, therefor making them HARD Rock.
Stuff like Slipknot is heavy/metal. [Sometimes considered Nu Metal, considering Slipknot has had numerous rap/metal moments. Therefor making it Nu Metal.]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 1:43 pm

Yup, that's what I was thinking. nod

Ah, nu metal. Nu metal's cool, but they have to do it right in order for me to like it. For example, Zetsubou Birii BARELY qualifies. Just barely. I don't think Linkin Park would be nu metal, but In The End was done right for me too.
Oh, gyah, now I want to go listen to Linkin Park and Slipknot. xP Eh, might as well give in. *runs to YouTube*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 1:47 pm

XD
-eye twitch-
-is tempted to go listen to some Slipknot-

But Linkin Park hangs along the edges of Nu Metal, in a way.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down