The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th!

+2
PugsRock
Komoda
6 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th!

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 12:37 pm

"Hey boys and girls!" - Swiftkaratechop

So, I guess it's August 8th.

I'm going to start off this bloggy blog my talking about my dream.
XP

So, I had this dream where I was talking to these girls (from camp, I think) and they were trying to explain to me the plot of True Blood (Which is a TV Show). Except in this dream, it was a book for some reason? It was like a Nancy Drew book too, because they were like trying to figure out the mysteries and stuff... Which was rather odd, I must say. Then anyway, let's get to the exciting stuff! I was sitting with my mom at a table, then I saw.... SWIFTKARATECHOP!!!!! I love you♥️I love you♥️I love you♥️I love you♥️
And I was doing something weird so he started laughing at me then we got talking but all of a sudden his hair turned short and blonde. So I was like, "Omg! Swifty, your hair!" And then he laughed and appeared around the corner, saying it was his friend and not him. So then we frolicked away to go watch a movie at his house. But then I wound up in my highschool for some reason and this girl who used to go to my school was teaching me some witchy stuff (that had to do with True Blood for some reason, Idk how.) and then we went into the bathroom stall and she opened a portal through it. She gave me this sign too, and then some old man yelled (or should I say... Hallooed Very Happy) at me for putting it on the wall because then the sign dissapears. But it reappeared in my hands anyway, and it was some clue for solving the True Blood mystery. Well then. Oh, and throughout the whole dream, I had an Alabama accent. I love you "We can't afford these so-called little cups and uh... We just take our grape jelly jar and get all the jelly outta it, and we put in some coke." "Oh, man, you gotta crack in that thang!" "You got some duct tape?" "Heck yeah!!" "Heck yeah, duct tape fixes anything in Alabama!" - Chance and Swifty
They were totally just kidding, btw. They're from Alabama and they were making fun of what people think the stereotype is. XP So don't get offended. Because I would kill to live in Alabama.

"What did we learn today?" - Swiftkaratechop
That I have a very huge obsession with Matt Brown (SKC), I should probably stop quoting him, 'cause that might get annoying (or inappropriate), I really want to watch True Blood but probably shouldn't 'cause it's like R, and this dream was definitely better than the one I had the night before *shudders*. Oh, and also that Matt looks REAL good in overalls (or maybe I just learned that...) grin

'Kay, so what else could I talk about?

Well, today I plan on doing chores. Exciting. Oh, but my friend, Xandy, will be calling me! I haven't talked on the phone with that girly for a while. So we'll do some ketchupin'! Smile

Yesterday, I finished watching all of Matt's videos. And I took a Facebook quiz, and it says that the person who loves me's name starts with an "M"! I also got like three ones before that saying M, Matt or Matthew. But I know lots of Matthews, so I didn't post it... -.- Because my rents have FB, so they might thing I'm talking about my BMF (Best male friend) who they think I like because my phone bill has his number all over it. But whatever, I can't help it if my friends like calling him with my phone. Jeez. Oh! And I sent SKC a message on Gaia saying how much I love him ♥️♥️♥️♥️ I know he won't reply, but I can't help but hope. XP

I'm just going to throw in random stuff.
IT'S MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!
WHEEE!!
So, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday from Tweety!!! Very Happy

I had a really weird dream in the hotel the night before last night. This guy attacked a girl then... *shudders* He ripped off her arm and like, smeared the blood on her stomach. Sometimes I think something's wrong with me. XP But Omg!I was watching this movie the other day, I think it was called the Ruins, and they had to cut off this guy's legs so that he'd live because they would have gotten infected. Oh, and this guy smeared his girlfriend with blood so that she'd look dead and she could get away. So maybe that's wear I got my dream from... Makes sense. But it's still sick. Crying or Very sad

I'm too lazy to write more of Beyond Reflections. School's in 19 days, and I keep getting distracted. Maybe I'll do some tonight. Maybe.

Omg, highschool in a little while! And to think, just some months ago, I was counting down the days until I'd see Alec again (He's my old crush and is coincidentally going to the same high school as me) and now it's like... Oh gosh, if he's in my homeroom, I'm going to jump off a bridge. Well, not really, but it's not going to be fun if he like talks to me or anything. Because it'd be just awkward... Heh.

I hope I have classes with my old friends... 'cause making new friends is going to suck popsicles.

Speaking of popsicles, I should I buy a box and see if the wrappers are clear. Because I sent a complaint to the popsicle company about that, and perhaps they have changed them. I don't like non-clear wrappers because then you don't know the colour of the popsicle and if you open it and it's the flavour you don't like, you just have to put it back then it gets freezer burnt.

Jason Stackhouse looks pretty cool.... Hmm, maybe I should watch True Blood. Wonder when it's on? Too bad summer's almost over and I'll have to go to bed at a certain time. Argh. I wish I had a car, but I can't drive. So uh... Two more yearsies to go. I should watch Gossip Girl too, because Chuck is awesome.

ILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwiftyILoveSwifty
I screamed "I Love Swifty" when I was on a ride one time because I got scared. I wonder if my sister heard. XP I was singing "I'm on a Boat" as well. It was a fun ride, but it went upside down lots. Very Happy

Speaking of the fair, did I tell y'all how there was a Carny hitting on my sister? Rotfl, he was giving her the dirtiest looks. And I mean dirty, not mean. Omg, it made my life. I was laughing so hard.

I'll keep you my dirty little secret (Dirty little secret)

I like that song. It's such a "High school spring break" song. Ah, I hope I have fun in HS.

I only woke up at like 9:30 today because I stayed up late last night... We had company so I didn't want to go upstairs until they left because I didn't know them and I looked like a hobo. So yeah.

'Kay, well that's it for now! Smile

Talk to you guys later!

♥️Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! Skc10 ♥️
I love V-Necks... Smile And Swifty.

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th!

Post by PugsRock 8/8/2009, 12:41 pm

xD Nice blog.
Happy birthday to your friend.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/8/2009, 12:47 pm

Awesome blog.. And weird dreams xD
But I have wierd dreams too :Very Happy:
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/8/2009, 12:57 pm

xD I have weird dreams, too...
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/8/2009, 1:03 pm

Yep. One time I had this dream that someone stole my wall. I don't know where that came from. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 1:38 pm

Thanks, both of you! Smile

Haha, that is a really strange dream, Arianna!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 1:39 pm

Nice dreams! x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 3:36 pm

Lol, thanks! XP I quite enjoyed the one about Swifty. I think we might have even held hands. Very Happy
*Bruce glares at Matt*
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 3:49 pm

OMG! Very Happy Hi Bruce! Guess what? You're my official childhood hero.

Nick - *watches warily* *whispers to Mo* Is she flirting with him?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 4:05 pm

Bruce: Thank you. I'm very flattered. Smile

Mo: *squeals* OMG! It's Nick Jonas!!!
I mean uh...
No, she would never flirt with my husband. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2009, 5:58 pm

Holy acorns. The guy in that pic.. looks so much like my cousin! D= (Yeah, on my dad's side, most of my cousin's are like 18.. 19.. 20.. older.. etc... tongue)
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 6:52 pm

Omg...
*moment of silence*

CAN I MARRY YOUR COUSIN???
Please!! Pretty please!
I know how to handle them older men. I'll be good, I promise!
*puppy eyes*

Wait... That would make me a polygamist. Bruce, you can marry Rachel if I can marry Afi's cousin! Deal?
Bruce: Rolling Eyes
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2009, 6:56 pm

I dunno if he already has a girlfriend or not.XD

Its creepy how they look alike from that pic.... shocked
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/8/2009, 11:45 pm

Lol, well I mainly like Swift for his personality anyway, so yeah. XP

Yeah. XP Swifty changes his style a lot, though. A lot of times he'll have glasses, a beard, and a toque. Other times he'll be clean shaven, have glasses and uber styled-up hair. A lot of times he'll be clean-shaven, and have straight-down hair. I like him best when he looks like he does in that picture. Because it's not a beard, but just scruffle (as he calls it) and I love his hair like that... I love you
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/9/2009, 12:13 am

Haha. Nice blog and dream Komo!

I put my dream in my blog too! It was wierd though. . . xD And then there was the hornless narwhals, and me trying to witness to an elf, and Shadow showing up, and the world being made of lego pieces. . . xP
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! Siggy
Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 8th! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 12:55 am

Thanks!

Lol, I literally just read that. It's SO funny! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 12:59 am

Haha, I just realized how half of that probably only made sense to me. And Swifty, probably.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 9:31 am

Mo wrote:Bruce: Thank you. I'm very flattered. Smile

Mo: *squeals* OMG! It's Nick Jonas!!!
I mean uh...
No, she would never flirt with my husband. XP

Shadow - angelic Of course I wouldnt', Mo!

That is, if you're gonna stay away from my fiancee. Evil or Very Mad

Nick - (xP Oh gosh.) Um, Shadow, let's go . . . see a movie! Yeah, now, come on. *tries to drag Shadow off*

Shadow - NOO! I WAN - wait, which movie? Can we see the next Batman movie?

Nick - Is that out already?

Shadow - Oh. Right. How about GI Joe? Very Happy

Nick - Sure. Smile Whatever you want.

Shadow - Yay! *goes with Nick*

((Maybe I should make that RP now. xD))

DreamCatcher81 wrote:Haha. Nice blog and dream Komo!

I put my dream in my blog too! It was wierd though. . . xD And then there was the hornless narwhals, and me trying to witness to an elf, and Shadow showing up, and the world being made of lego pieces. . . xP

x3 I like your dream. That Shadow sounds awesome.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 10:29 am

Haha, I don't like Nick Jonas at all. Lol, I'd just freak out 'cause he's a celebrity. (No offense, Nick. XP)

Omg! GI Joe! I saw a poster for that and I was all moody because that's what we called my one friend ('cause his name is Joe and he's in the Navy) but we got in a huge fight so I wasn't talking to him at the time.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 1:43 pm

Nick - xD Meh, it happens a lot.

Sad Aww.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 1:44 pm

Haha.

Yeah, but we're talking again so it's all good. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 2:05 pm

nod Very good.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 9:22 pm

Haha, in a way. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down