The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Untitled]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Untitled] Empty [Untitled]

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 9:44 pm

[Untitled]

Your scalp burns from the heat of the curler as someone applies foundation ontop of your skin. There's a squeal not far away from your location, someone's dress had ripped around the seam. Good, she's done. You think mischievously as you wiggle on a Tiffany blue ball gown. Then, you realize that your pearl necklace has gone missing. Anger bubbling inside of you, you do a thorough search of every compeditor, tears welling up in your eyes. "Oh," You whispered as your eyes darted to the pearls peeping out from your extra pair of shoes. That's just a small peice of what happeneds every single day in the life of a compeditor. Some girls did this for fun, others to crush people, some beacause their parents forced them. But whatever the reason, we're like a disfuntional family. And that's what we love.

You have been in the "sport" since you were a small child, and you've worked your way to the top. Now they've thought of something more... Interesting. Little Miss. Universe. Miss. Universe, but just for the teens. Are you ready? I thought not.

•→•Rules•←•

•Follow all TWIG rules

♦§♦Characters♦§♦

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•

•Alison DeNeil- 18
•Amorette Davina- 17
•Aldora Amara- 17

>>--[Emily]--<3

Lil_peanut7

•Isabella Romier- 17
•Danielle Velvet- 16

◘○◘Form◘○◘

Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Sections In The Pagent(I'm tired and can't think of anything else so tell me if I missed something):

•Swimsuit Portion
•Best hair
•Best make-up
•Best personality
•Best smile
•Talent Portion
•Gown Portion

This is a semi-elite roleplay (:

You might think you're good. You haven't met us.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 7/3/2010, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

[Untitled] Empty Re: [Untitled]

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 11:24 am

Name: Isabella Romier
Description: Isabella has jet black hair that falls to about her shoulders. She usually curls the ends neatly, or she leaves it flat. Her face is slightly heart shaped. Isabella's skin is a light shade of tan. Her lips are a soft shade of pink naturally. Her eyes are a brilliant shade of blue with green lines decorating her iris. She has long dark eyelashes that curl up naturally. Isabella's height is about 5 foot 8. She is pretty tall and skinny. Qualities of a model.
Personality: Isabella isn't the nicest person you'll ever meet. She has a temper and tends to get jealous easily. Because she is so competitive, she'll do anything to win. Anything. Being nice shows up when she's feeling sensitive or sad. But she'll hide it after a few minutes.
History: Her mother has expected her to be a model ever since she was a little girl. Isabella had been yelled at from the designers and her own mother. At home, she would be in that group of girls who gossip about the world. Isabella's grades were about B's and C's with a few occasional A's.
Other: nope

Name: Danielle Velvet
Description: Danielle has chocolate brown hair that falls to about her back. Her hair is naturally wavy and she has flat bangs across her forehead. Her skin is tan, and she has a round face. Danielle's eyes are a crystal blue and she has dark eyelashes. She is about 5 foot 5 and she has a curvy-ish figure.
Personality: Danielle is a sweet heart for the most part, but she can also be the back stabber. So you have to choose a side with her, enemies or friends? Rarely will you ever see anger in her. Sadness shows itself instead of anger. Danielle is afraid of what people think of her. She always has been.
History: Danielle hasn't been doing the modeling stuff as long as some others have been. But she's not a 'newbie'. Danielle is smart with mostly A's through school and maybe a few B's. The groups she hung out with weren't the best. Since she wasn't a mean person, they would tend to gossip about her. She has been hurt many times.
Other: nope

((alrighty. i might make a third charrie later... ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:27 am

Coolio
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy[Untitled] Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 2:31 pm

Isabella reached for the door and pulled it open. The hotel was pretty nice. She pursed her lips and glanced around. She walked inside and over to the desk that said 'Check-In' on a small sign. Isabella walked over and told the man the information and he handed her a card. She caught him staring at her and she flipped her hair to amuse him. Creeper... she laughed inside her head.
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 2:32 pm

((lol xP ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 2:37 pm

"My God," I mumbled as I got off the jet. "Another day, another crown." I mumbled to myself, twirling a lock of hair between my pointer and middle finger. I would have a high chance winning the best hair portion, since my golden curls were soft and silky. I walked towards the direction of my room, watching a girl flirt with an older guy. As I was walking, a few eyes shot to me. from my shoes, to my hair. One girl bumped into me. With irritation, I watched as she leaned over and picked up her clothes. "Watch where you're going," I snapped.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 2:43 pm

Violet began walking towards the room when she saw another girl walk in. Isabella could tell there was an ego cloud around this girl. Blondie Isabella rolled her eyes. "Watch where you're going," the girl snapped at someone. Violet didn't like the way this girl was acting. "Watch your mouth," Isabella spat at her, standing up for the girl who she was picking at.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 3:02 pm

I rolled my eyes at the girl. "You aren't even involved in this so you need to shut your mouth," I hissed nack at her, tossing my golden locks behind my back. "Who are you, anyway?" I asked, putting my bags down a crossing my arms. Just then a worker came and stepped on my bag. "You idot! That's a Luigi bag! It's worth more than you pay check for a year," I growled at he scurried away.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 3:09 pm

"You aren't even involved in this so you need to shut your mouth," the girl replied. "Who are you, anyway?" she asked, putting her bags down and crossing her arms. "Isabella. And you?" she replied flatly. Isabella watched as an employee walked by and stepped on her bag. "You idot! That's a Luigi bag! It's worth more than you pay check for a year," the blonde girl spat at him. Isabella didn't say anything as she watched the man get out as quickly as he could.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 3:30 pm

"Isabella. And you?" She replied without emotion. "Alison Aurora DeNeil. Interesting to meet you," I said, shaking her hand for a split second. I looked back at the girl as the man scurried away. "You seem like the only person I can be with who is... Presentable." I growled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 3:43 pm

"Alison Aurora DeNeil. Interesting to meet you," she said, looking at the two people she upset. "You seem like the only person I can be with who is... Presentable," Alison said, sounding like she was trying to backstab the other two people. Isabella adjusted the purse's strap on her shoulder since it was slipping. "So what brings you here?" Isabella asked.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 3:51 pm

"That Little Miss. Universe pagent. You?" I asked, making sure that my french maniqure hadn't chiped yet. "I'm thinking the same thing for you?" I asked, tilting my head to one side slightly. "Well, my room is 8A. You?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 3:54 pm

((what room number should she have?? :p ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:03 pm

[8B?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 4:30 pm

((otay lol ))

"That Little Miss. Universe pagent. You?" Alison asked."I'm thinking the same thing for you?" she added before Isabella replied. "Yeah," Isabella agreed. "Well, my room is 8A. You?" she said. "I'm in 8B," Isabella explained briefly.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:35 pm

"Cool. You're the room right next to. Perfect to plot the bringing down of the competetion." I told her with a smirk. "Shall we go up to our rooms?" I asked, linking arms with her and raising one eyebrow.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 6:10 pm

"Cool. You're the room right next to. Perfect to plot the bringing down of the competetion," Alison said with a smirk. "Shall we go up to our rooms?" she asked, linking arms with Isabella and raising an eyebrow. "We shall," Isabella grinned, picking up her bag with her other hand.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 6:37 pm

"We shall," Isabella grinned as I walked to the platinum elevator and went to the top floor. As I walked along the sides, I saw my room. "See you later," I smirked, walking into my toom and closing the door behind me.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 7:29 pm

((walking into my toom? xD sounds like she's a mummy xP ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 7:36 pm

[LOL!!! I laughed when I read that. xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/3/2010, 7:49 pm

((lol xD it was your mistake, i just made a witty comment xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 12:55 pm

[Reply?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/5/2010, 3:56 pm

The two girls walked into the elevator and up to their floor. "See you later," Alison smirked as she walked into her room. Isabella continued down the hall for a few more feet and came across 8B, her room. She slid the key in and the door opened. Walking into the room she set down her bags and looked around at the room.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 2:33 pm

{I'm finally here! Wasn't Ells gonna join too?}
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
[Untitled] Siggy

Shiner -
[Untitled] Siggy

Hearts -
[Untitled] Siggy

Master Emerald -
[Untitled] Siggy

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 2:36 pm

[Noooo O.o. Maybe you're thinking about the Cheerleading thing-y]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next