The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th

3 posters

Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Empty Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 9:03 pm

A BIRTHDAY IS A BIRTHDAY, NOT A DEATHDAY
,,,July fourth, two thousand and ten,,,
>>some wonder if their birthday<<
;;;might also be their deathday;;;

*playlist song, to be added*

LIFE, AS WE KNOW IT
Today sucked, I s'pose. But like... doesn't every other day suck, too? Blahblahblah -fastforwards through life- Ah. Here we are. Waking up. That wasn't too hard. I had an ubber urge to log on to Twig, therefor, I forced myself up, immediatly. I prepared the coffee, poured myself and my dad a cup each, and made bagels. Simple. But afterward, I did like my dad, and I threw myself on the computer. Not litterally. The computer would probably break, if I even tried to do that. But geez. I stayed on the computer for a while. I logged onto Wajas, did my dailies... then I went to Youtube, and listened to a few songs... then Twig. I put on my playlist, listened to my good old music, and did my Twig dailies. As usual, I started constantly PMing Susan -cough- Noah -cough- and here and there, talking to Ave. I wished Hyro a happy birthday over 48 times, and returned to talking to Noah. Bored to heck... I'm not saying you're boring, Susan! It's just... while I wait for your PM, I have really nothing to do, at all. But anyway, I started drawing. I drew a sword, but I'm rather ashamed of it. 'Tis not my best. But, I drew a scythe, as well. Of course, the scythe's for Hyro. Dear Lord, I hope he likes it. But yeah. I colored it, with the color suggestions that I got from Susan, and I posted the pics on Twig... after having taken a pic of them, that is. I'm kind of proud of the scythe, actually. 'Tis my first time even trying. Well, back to my day... my mom then came back from church, before I took the pictures, and asked me if I wanted to go shopping. As much as I hate shopping, it's hard to refuse her asking. I usually refuse. 'Twas time for a change. So, we went... *gags* shopping. But I'm rather thankful. I bought two pairs of fingerless gloves. My fave definately has to be my skeleton-gloves. Here, allow me to show them to you.
Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th 14010
I seriously love those gloves. Cost me five bucks. I was wearing them but a few minutes ago! Well, yeah. I ate supper about two hours ago. And then threw myself back onto the computer. Boring day, I know. Well.. I s'pose that concludes my day.

QUESTIONS, I ASK MYSELF
I always wonder... "Why can't I answer my own questions?" because recently, I haven't been able to answer any of my own questions. And when I do answer them, I failed terribly.
Voice in back of mind; Mia, how old are you?
Mia; . . . 5? O_e
See? -_-

YOU, JUST GOT INTERVIEWED
Yes. I'll be interviewing members for each blog. Don't you dare steal this idea. >,> Or else I'll seriously slit your throat, and slice your head off. *unsheathes knives* *summons Diablo II weapons*
Oh and, please don't ask me if you can be interviewed. I'll ask you. How this works, is that I'll put the usernames of all those that are online at the moment, in a bag or something. And I'll pick one out. That person will be interviewed. If they don't respond to my PM, asking them whether they can be interviewed, or not, I'll PM someone else.
I'll interview two people, per day. The questions will be the same for both people, but they change in each blog.

INTERVIEW WITH ... TAYLOR_POTTER
What's your all-time fave thing to eat? Rasberry Cheesecake
What do you do in your free-time? I stalk teens from Sebring... Actually I sit on Runescape and kill goblins
If I were your fave food, would you eat me? I might but that would be considered canibalism and that is frowned upon in most civilizations
Let's say you have a pet fish, and he died... would you eat him? Well, if it was between him and you probably
Pretend I'm your cousin, twice removed... how would you react to that? I'd actually have a cousin I could hold a conversation with without wanting to gouge my or her eyes out. So I'd like to say pretty well.
If pigs could fly, would you buy yourself one? Well, according to the 2008 epdidemic, Swine Flu and I did not buy one so I would have to say that no... I would not buy a flying porker

INTERVIEW WITH ... NOAH THE FLOOD
What's your all-time fave thing to eat? SPHAGHETTI!
What do you do in your free-time? Read, draw, take pictures, or get on the computor
If I were your fave food, would you eat me? Hmmmn...yes? xD
Let's say you have a pet fish, and he died... would you eat him?
SWIMMY!!!
Pretend I'm your cousin, twice removed... how would you react to that?
YAY! x3 *hugs*
If pigs could fly, would you buy yourself one? Well duh! They'd be the new ecofriendly transportation :3 Just always walk with an umbrella!

THIS, OR THAT?
Okay, so. Here, you're going to choose one thing, or the other. In your post, below, reply to these questions;

First, I'm going to post 2 pics.

PIC 1;;;
Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Cute-puppy-pictures-peg-leg-pirate

PIC 2;;;
Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Cute-puppy-pictures-white-teddy-bear

1. Do you prefer the first, or second pic?
2. Why do you prefer that pic, over the other?

HA HA, THAT'S AWESOME
I present to you... the random funny pic of the day!

Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog1
Oh geez. I love that pic. X333

DEDICATIONS, TO MAKE YOUR DAY
Each blog I make, will be dedicated to a special friend of mine.

HYRO201
You're an awesome friend, Hyro! And I'm so glad of it. You're the best 17-year-old Grim Reaper, that could ever exist. Keep up the great work, and I hope we can be friends for a while! Have an epic birthday. Remember. A Birthday's a birthday, not a deathday. :3 Unless the case it reversed, for Grim Reapers. O,o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th

Post by B 7/4/2010, 9:15 pm

Wow. I luff this blog. So...detailed. Unique. If I could rate blogs at random, I'd view a few people's and rate em. I especially liked the interview's....I found them quite hilarious.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers ,,, A birthday is a birthday, not a deathday ,,, July 4th

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 10:01 pm

Thanks a whole lot, Smirf! ^,^
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 8:57 pm

Oh my gosh, I hate shopping too. xP My mom and grandma don't get it. They almost complain about the fact that I don't like shopping, especially for clothing, and while I never show it, in my head I go "UGH."

Ah, Noah and Taylor never get old. :3

1. The second one.
2. Anyone can stick a puppy's leg in a toilet paper roll and call it funny. It's not every day you can get a puppy to hug a stuffed animal. x3

Nice random funny pic. XD

Yay for Hyro! applause
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 9:02 pm

I always show it. X3

And agreed!

Thanks a heck lot for your answer! 83

And thanks. Gotta love that dog. XD

Yay! applause XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down