The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th

4 posters

Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Empty Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 8:05 pm

BLOOD IS BLOOD, NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE
,,,July fifth, two thousand and ten,,,
>>Blood runs through your veins<<
;;;Yet some remain scared of it;;;

LIFE, AS WE KNOW IT
So, today is as simple as simple may get. I basically did nothing, you could say. Well, other than listening as my dad washed my dog, going to the library to pick up two books and one Foo Fighters CD as I dropped off my books, go buy supper with dad, come home, spend my life on the computer, eat supper, then come back... pretty much nothing. So Today's blog is surely going to be shorter than expected, but you can't blame me. My day just didn't go as planned. But then again, it's better than days where both of my parents work late. I stay at the computer. And most of the time, I forget to even eat supper. I go to bed starving, so what? Not like anyone cares about me, anyway. Geez. Well, that pretty much sums up my whole day.
We're probably going to go for a walk later, not long from now. At about 8:00pm - 9:00pm, or so, I would suppose? Boring, I know.

YOU, JUST GOT INTERVIEWED
Yes. I'll be interviewing members for each blog. Don't you dare steal this idea. >,> Or else I'll seriously slit your throat, and slice your head off. *unsheathes knives* *summons Diablo II weapons*
Oh and, please don't ask me if you can be interviewed. I'll ask you. How this works, is that I'll put the usernames of all those that are online at the moment, in a bag or something. And I'll pick one out. That person will be interviewed. If they don't respond to my PM, asking them whether they can be interviewed, or not, I'll PM someone else.
I'll interview two people, per day. The questions will be the same for both people, but they change in each blog.

INTERVIEW WITH ... SERAPH
What if I told you I was your mother, how would you react? Pull a Chris Griffin "Ok, that's fine. I just thought it would...WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?
Pretend you lost a game down the toilet, how would you get it back? Good GOD! Why was I playing my DS on the toilet?
What's your fave sport? Is writing a sport?
What's your least fave sport? Football, the game where you blitz the enemy defences tackling them in an attempt to harm them while you rush through their defensive line to get a bomb into the enemy's territory.
If I were to pay you 100 bucks to play your least fave sport, would you do it? Sure, but I'd need $500 more for the hospital bills
Would you eat your own hand? No, I need it to climb random objects.

INTERVIEW WITH ... THE MAD HATTER
What if I told you I was your mother, how would you react? Well, I'd probably run around screaming, 'MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIEEEEE' and then, I'd calm down, and be all, 'MOMMEH' and tackle you.
Pretend you lost a game down the toilet, how would you get it back? CRAP. I lost the game. D: Let's see... I'd hire a scissorgnome to go down the pipes and get it for me.
What's your fave sport? Volleyball.
What's your least fave sport? Football.
If I were to pay you 100 bucks to play your least fave sport, would you do it? No. xD
Would you eat your own hand? Hm... it depends on the circumstances.

THIS, OR THAT?
Okay, so. Here, you're going to choose one thing, or the other. In your post, below, reply to these questions;

First, I'm going to post 2 pics.

PIC 1;;;
Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Jazz_hands_cat

PIC 2;;;
Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Lolcatsdotcoma4o07iazar8y3i7n

1. Do you prefer the first, or second pic?
2. Why do you prefer that pic, over the other?

HA HA, THAT'S AWESOME
I present to you... the random funny pic of the day!

Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Funny-pictures-cat-likes-how-canada-tastes

DEDICATIONS, TO MAKE YOUR DAY
Each blog I make, will be dedicated to a special friend of mine.

SERAPH
Thanks for showing me that site. (:
Oh and, it's awesome to RP with you, although we didn't RP 24/7. XD
Sorry I don't have as much to say to you, as I did yesterday for Hyro. It was his birthday, so can you blame me? x_x
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 8:32 pm

Oh my gosh, this song is awesome. :3

1. Do you prefer the first, or second pic? The second!
2. Why do you prefer that pic over the other? 'Cause he looks all innocent and then it's like, WHAM! I want to keeeeel you!

Ha! I love that picture.

Last edited by Avé on 7/5/2010, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th Empty Re: Jet Black Whispers ,,, Blood is blood, nothing less, nothing more ,,, July 5th

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 8:36 pm

I love that killer kitty, pic, too. XD

Which song? Metalingus, To Be Loved, or Through Glass? XD
I posted three songs that I love, anyway. ;3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 8:37 pm

The first one. It's the only one I listened to. XP
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 8:39 pm

Ooh! I love Metalingus, so much. cheesy
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 8:48 pm

I was going to comment on your blog from yesterday, but I forgoteth. xP I'll do that after I comment here. ^^

Dude, when reading that little thing at the title about blood in veins, I thought you were gonna quote the Editors, and I was thinking, "WHOA SWEET." Maybe you aren't, but oh well, still a nice point you have there, though I don't fear blood myself. Or at least when it's not *something totally gory dealing with eyes*. *glances at Happy Tree Friends* o.0

As for the playlist, I was gonna listen, but I had "This is War" playing on YouTube, then I had to go for a walk before continuing this reply, and I will reply back with my preferred song after I listen. nod I absolutely adore Through Glass. x3 I like Papa Roach, and their song was okay, but not as good as Through Glass. Metalingus was in between.

I like the interviews. xD

1. Jazz hands.
2. Any kitty can SUPERMAN! their head to the side like that. Not all kitties can get into that jazzy position the first one's in.

Canadian bacon tastes better than Canada. :3

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/5/2010, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 8:58 pm

OMG. Happy Tree Friends. I remember my friend Aneka and I used to watch that when we were 10 or 11. We'd always laugh, instead. XD

Okay! 8D

Yes, the interview pwn. XD

Thanks for the answer! grin

Ooh! Bacon! ^///^
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 9:04 pm

Nice. xD It's okay, but, erm, I can't say I'm a fan of eyeball smoothies. Really I can take almost any gore as long as it doesn't involve the eyes. Gosh darn those eyes... o.e

*edits post with thoughts*

Yes they do. nod

You're welcome! ^^

Yay bacon! applause Wait, I'm applauding myself (it's a nickname Shadow uses for me). *stops clapping*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 9:07 pm

But yeah. Happy Tree Friends are still freaky. DX

Stone Sour's singer is Corey Taylor.. a.k.a Slipknot's singer. In case you were wondering. XD

Bacon's tasty, though. *-*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 9:33 pm

Very. xP

Really? What a Face Sweeeeet. All the greater.

O.o *puts out bacon sandwich*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/5/2010, 9:38 pm

X3

Yes, really! cheesy

*reaches out for sandwich, hungrily* T-T
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/5/2010, 10:35 pm

Oh no . . . not Canada! Bad kitty . . . sinister Eat the BP spill instead!!!
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down