The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these?

+5
leah_hope92
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
Komoda
Avé
9 posters

Go down

Choose all that you've heard of.

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left101%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 1% 
[ 1 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left102%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 2% 
[ 3 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left102%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 2% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left101%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left104%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 4% 
[ 8 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left104%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 4% 
[ 7 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left103%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 3% 
[ 5 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left106%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 6% 
[ 12 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left103%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 3% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left105%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 5% 
[ 9 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 8 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left106%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 6% 
[ 11 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Left105%Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Right10 5% 
[ 10 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 199

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Empty Another song poll - ever heard of any of these?

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 12:13 am

Yes, another poll like this. I put up a few songs that I've been playing a lot lately; have you ever heard of/listened to any of them?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Empty Re: Another song poll - ever heard of any of these?

Post by Komoda 7/5/2010, 12:25 am

Oddly enough, A Knife Called Lust is probably one of the five or so songs by Hollywood Undead that I haven't downloaded/bought and memorized. X3 I still like it though; I listen to it when I'm playing ping pong with my friend.

But anyway, I've heard a few of those. More specifically...

Shout at the Devil - Motley Crue
Chasm - Flyleaf
Waitin' on a Woman - Brad Paisley
Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems - Kenny Chesney
Hero - Skillet
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
Ice - Lights
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
Back in Black - AC/DC
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
My First Kiss - 3oh!3 ft. Kesha
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Rattlesnake - A Static Lullaby

Probably all the other country ones too (if there is any others), I just don't know their names. My parents always have the radio on the country station, so... X3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? Empty Re: Another song poll - ever heard of any of these?

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 12:29 am

That's an, er, nice song to listen to during ping pong! :3

And awesome, thanks for voting. (:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 12:30 am

You know, I love you to bits now for some of the songs on this poll. *.* Stars are good, exes are bad, na's mean I haven't listened to 'em but I've heard of 'em.

* Shout at the Devil
na Better Than Me
********** No Surprise (fifteen if it's the one with the hidden verse ^^)
******** Waitin' On a Woman
na A Town Called Hypocrisy
******* Kryptonite
na Telephone
na No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem
****** Knights of Cydonia
********** Break Your Little Heart
******************** Half-Truism
**** Hero
************ Call Me When You're Sober
** Night Drive
******* Ice
******** Wake Me Up When September Ends
na Back in Black
* Yer Majesty
************************************** Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
na Animal I Have Become
********* My First Kiss
******* Hey Jude
* Funhouse
****** Bohemian Rhapsody

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/5/2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 12:31 am

See, for some reason, I've never imagined you as somebody who would like My First Kiss. XD But thanks for voting!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/5/2010, 12:38 am

I forgot what I voted for...xD

But actually, I introduced her to My First Kiss :3 I think anyway xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 1:04 am

My First Kiss is one of my favorite songs. Then Ice is obviously a fave, and Telephone I guess I just like.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/5/2010, 11:48 am

Oh, I lovelovelove some of those songs!
Coldplay<333333 8D
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 12:43 pm

Yes, Noah introduced me to My First Kiss when we were talking on PM. Razz If there was one mainstream pop group that I was forced to enjoy it would have to be 3OH!3 in spite of their suggestive topics. xD

You know, I expected more people to vote for Knights of Cydonia. Then again, the only reason I know that song is because of GHIII. Not surprised I'm like one of the only people that voted for the Journey song though... (which I'm going to add more stars too 'cause it's one of my top five favorite songs—in English anyway.)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/5/2010, 1:54 pm

I like A Town Called Hypocrisy, Call Me When You're Sober, and Kryptonite.
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 5:33 pm

How do you keep calling this a few songs, Ave? XD

No Surprise
Knights of Cydonia (Oh my gosh, isn't it epic? XD)
Hero (<3)
Ice (It's a little piece of candy! applause)
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Animal I Have Become
My First Kiss
Bohemian Rhapsody
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 1312Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 2412Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3349Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3548Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 5:46 pm

Ah. That's understandable, Cyn. :3

XD, Shad. Hey, there were more songs I could have added but there was a 50 choice limit!

Thanks for voting, guys! Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 6:33 pm

Well then, I suppose I should be looking out for a third 50-choice poll from you, hmm? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 1312Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 2412Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3349Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3548Another song poll - ever heard of any of these? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 8:25 pm

... Yes, actually. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/5/2010, 8:31 pm

Only Evanescence, sorry. It's all I really have on my iPod. ^^
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 8:33 pm

Well, Evanescence is great, so that's understandable. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down