The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce!

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce!

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 11:16 am

Goooooodddd mooorrrrniiinnnngggg!!! (Or afternoon/evening, depending on the time zone you're in and what time you read this. XP)

It's time for yet another bloggy blog!

And guess what?

It's Bruce Wayne and my ONE YEAR anniversary today!

Yay!

So I'm going to have a special Bruce Wayne addition blog. I will be interviewing my husband. Here he comes!

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 9i6beo

AN INTERVIEW WITH BRUCE

Mo: Thank you for joining us, Brucey dear.

Bruce: You're most welcome, hun.

Mo: Okay, now would you mind telling us your current occupation?

Bruce: By day, I run a company called Wayne Enterprises, a major technology firm that I inherited from my parents. I also have a charity called the Wayne Foundation.
And of course, by night, I fight crime in the streets of Gotham.

Mo: Ah, very fascinating, Mr. Wayne. You seem to be a very busy man. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get?

Bruce: Very interesting question, Komoda. It all depends, really. I normally sleep all afternoon once I get back from my nightly patrol (Bats are nocturnal, you know). But sometimes I'll have an early meeting, so...

Mo: But that doesn't really change anything, right? Because you kind of sleep through all of the meet-

Bruce: *coughs* I'm the one answering these questions, aren't I?

Mo: Oh... *chuckles* You're right. Now, do you mind if I get a little personal?

Bruce: *shrugs* Doesn't matter. Your friends are my friends.

Mo: 'Kay, so where did you meet your wife?

Bruce: Shouldn't you know these things?

Mo: Shhh. This is purely for the entertainment of our viewers.

Bruce: Oh... Okay. Well, she actually used to work for my company at Wayne Enterprises. I never really noticed her before, to be honest. It's a big company. But one day, she was kidnapped by The Joker. And naturally, being Batman, I had to save her. But he had cut her up pretty bad, being the sick as-

Mo: Language. This is a teen show, after all.

Bruce: -terisk he is. I had to take her home and clean up the wounds, and well... I suppose the anesthetic didn't work too well, because she woke up and saw my face. I made her swear an oath of secrecy, in return for me explaining to her everything. And from then on, we said good morning to each other every day at the office and it just kind of progressed from there.

Mo: *dreamy eyed* When did you ask her on the first date?

Bruce: I gave her a promotion, and used that as an excuse to go out for supper with her. She was married at the time, you know, so it would be wrong to ask her on a date. I wouldn't want her to have to choose between that filthy blood sucker and I, after all...

Mo: Hmm, very interesting. So how was that problem solved?

Bruce: Well, she introduced me to Spunk, (Spunk Ransom was her ex husband's name) and we didn't get along to well. He thought she was cheating on him with me when we really didn't do anything. Because of his false accusations, Komoda figured she couldn't have a relationship without trust. She divorced him, and we got married shortly after that in the bat cave. You can see our wedding picture in her avatar. ^^

Mo: *teary eyed* What a touching story. What did her ring look like?

Bruce: Her engagement ring is silver, ringed with silver spikes. On the inside there's malachite (which is a deep green stone) with a pattern that looks like the inside of a tree trunk. Then her wedding ring is also silver, but it has a faceted, pink, heart-shaped gem in the middle with diamond wings.

Mo: Sounds like some pretty rings! Smile How do you feel about Komoda's obsession with Swiftkaratechop? Or about her previous obsessions with Rob Stewart, Tony Stark, Jackson Rathbone and Thomas Dekker?

Bruce: *sighs* I knew this would come up. Well, it's only fair, because in order to keep my cover, I must be seen regularly with all sorts of girls. I'm supposed to be Gotham's rich player, after all. So we made an agreement that whenever I have to make a public appearance with my girls, she can visit with her other male friends. It's not big deal, really. They're all pretty good guys. I mean, Tony and I are both rich superheroes so we're pretty close. And Thomas portrays John Connor, who is another character the actor who portrays me has portrayed... So we're kind of the same person, in a way. Jackson and Rob are really down-to-earth guys. I mean, Rob's all for saving the animals and Jackson's just so passionate about all types of art. Those two are very good influences on my wife. I only wish she hadn't abandoned them all for Swifty. He, on the other hand...

Mo: What's wrong with Swifty, Bruce? Mad

Bruce: That man... He's just full of absolute ludicrousness! I mean, look at him! He's too lazy to shave half the time, he has a very fowl mouth, and is he ever perverted! I swear, every second word that comes out of his mouth has to do with s-

Mo: Bruce, now you may not be perverted, but you yourself have quite the fowl mouth. I mean, look at what you said to that poor man who worked on the stage crew. The audio clips are all over Youtube.

Bruce: That wasn't me! That was Christian Bale!

Mo: Okay, okay. Well, thanks again for joining us today.

Bruce: Hmph. No problem.

Mo: And thank you, our viewers, for sticking with us for the entire interview! Smile We will conclude the show with regular bloggy stuff.

So yesterday, guess what guys?

I didn't kill a spider!! I was so proud of myself. It was on the floor and I was debating whether or not to vacuum it up, but then I realized it was against my religion to take the life of anything. So I scooped it up and put it outside. :3 Now I feel real special.

My mom's also taking me to this place where I get all of my rings, because they have leather-bound journals with gems in them. They're SOOO cool! They look like something right out of Harry Potter or Eragon. I'm super excited because I wanted one so bad. Smile I'll post a pic if I get one.

Speaking of rings, I bet you guys are wondering what my wedding ring and stuff looks like in real life. Here are pics:
Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Weddin10
Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Dsc04611
Pretty nice, eh? I say the green one is my engagement ring because I wore it on August 9th of last year, the day I married Bruce (a.k.a saw The Dark Knight).

Hah. I said "eh". How Canadian of me. Next thing I know, I'll be bleeding red and white while eating maple flavoured brains.

Okay, so some pretty messed up things happened yesterday.

Um, first of all, I found out that my one tom cat, Shadow, likes the kittens a little too much...
Second of all, I discovered the reason for that is because his uncle, My Baby, likes Shadow a little too much.
'Nough said.
I think it's because my cat, Isis (she's like everyone's mama), was on catnip when she was pregnant with My Baby. And because of My Baby's abuse, Shadow is a pedophile. So let this be a lesson to you. Don't do drugs while pregnant! Or ever...
I have some fracked up kitties.

But on the bright side, my depressed cannibal kitty isn't depressed no more! Yay! She's pregnant again, and those are always her happy times. But then if she loses the kittens, she gets sooo sad. And it makes me sad. It's also sad because she's an outcast. Maybe it's because she's calico and all the other cats are black? I don't think cats are racist, though. Maybe it's her cannibal vibes. I love her, though. Smile

Oh, and we named a kitten yesterday! It was the only grey kitten of the batch, and his name is Stoner. He eats mushrooms and rolls in catnip so we figured it suited him very well.
(Am I being inappropriate?)

Now, I'm sure we all love Komoda's cats, but back to humanie things.

Last night I had a dream that we were all at some auction then iGri got a pink, used My Little Pony toy. I dunno why, I think it was for a younger sibling. Odd.

I stayed up 'til 1 last night trying to get some of my new story, No Answer, posted. Then I woke up at 8. I'm a little tired. Sad

Yay! I might be getting a horse!! His name is Hank and he's dark brown with white spots. I've been wanting a horse since I learned how to horeback ride at camp so I'm sure excited. Smile

Now, here's some pictures of my kitties! Not all of them, but just Shad, My Babes, Orchy and Stoner

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 2qx6afb
Shadow

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 2wdsq37
My Baby

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Fvw6xz
Stoner

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Dotfux
Orchid (Cannibal cat)

Well, those pretty pictures conclude the blog for today! I didn't talk much about anything that happened today, because I just woke up, but I hope you guys enjoyed it!

"I'm gunna re-act Twilight the movie! [As Edward] Bella... You smell good but I can't eat you because you're a person and I'm hot... like a glitter dude... yeah." - Swiftkaratechop

Haha, see you guys next time!

*outro music plays*

Thank you, Waylon, for making an appearance on today's show.
(Wait... Isn't he dead? Well, if so, thank you Waylon's ghostie, for making an appearance today.)

Last edited by Mo on 8/9/2009, 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce!

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 11:19 am

I didn't read the whole blog yet, but I just wanted to say that I had the volume on 100 (don't ask- xD) and that music made me jump and then I laughed so loud.

Anyway, I'm going to read the blog. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce!

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 11:22 am

Hahaha, nice! XP Sorry 'bout that. I love me some Waylon Jennings.

Haha, thanks for reading!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 11:24 am

xD Funny blog.
The cats are so cute! Smile I wish I had a cat, but my mom is allergic. At least I have two dogs, though. Wink
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 11:27 am

Thanks! XP

Haha, yeah, they are. ^^ Yeah, it's great that you have dogs! Dogs are really awesome, too. It's just because I grew up with so many cats that I like them so much.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 11:31 am

Your welcome.

I grew up with dogs, too. xD The dog my parents had when I was born didn't like me in the beginning because I got all the attention. xD But after a while, he started to like me.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 11:33 am

That's good! I don't really remember the dog we had when I was a baby, but I wish I did.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 1:48 pm

OMG! Very Happy OMG! BRUCE!!! I LO - I mean, um, yeah, you're like a brother to me? x3

OMG. =3 That was the best interview ever!!!!

And btw, I love that first cat's name. =D Maybe I should use it some time!

Oh, and also, you've inspired me. xD Would you mind if I took your idea and interviewed my voices?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 1:56 pm

Bruce:...Awkward. XP

Haha, thanks Shadow!

Lol! XP Nice.

Ooh, yeah! That would be cool!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 2:10 pm

angelic
Nick - *whispers to Komoda* Um, does she always do this?

x3 Sweet!

Oh, btw - happy anniversary! Very Happy

xD This is so funny. Every time I come here, the song starts playing.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 9th! With special guests Waylon and Bruce! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:00 pm

*groans inwardly* Yep. Always. XP

Thank you! :3

Haha, I know. I chose like the cheesiest song possible.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 7:19 pm

hysterical It's playing again.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:21 pm

Haha, I know. It's starting to annoy me. But it reminds me of Swiftkaratechop... Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down