The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!}

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} Empty Shadow's Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!}

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 2:48 pm

Whee! Very Happy Welcome back! Mo has inspired me, so with her permission, I'm going to be interviewing a very special someone today . . . everyone, please welcome my fiancee, Nick Jonas!

*crowd cheers as Nick wants out*

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} Nick_jonas2

Come, Nick, have a seat. Very Happy *throws Nick down on chair*

xD Um. Thanks.

So, Nick, how are you doing today? nod

Pretty good. Um. xD Yeah.

That's good. nod Anyway, I hear you have a concert tonight. Are you excited?

Um, I guess so. xD But we do this all the time, so it's not as bad as it was at first.

Yeah, I figured that. nod Are the concerts fun?

Totally. Very Happy It's just the best.

But being with me is better, right? =3

Absolutely. grin

Good. nod So, following the lines of the Mo/Bruce interview, could you tell us how you met your fiancee?

Um. We are referring to you, right . . . ? Cus I don't have any other fiancees . . .

Yes, but that doesn't matter. nod So, could you?

xD Okay. Well, she went out to Los Angeles a couple years ago. She was visiting her grandparents in California, and so since they were out there, they decided to all take a trip to Disneyland. So when they went to the park, she ran into these three dudes wearing sunglasses and bandanas.
x3 Really cute guys.
rolleyes Quite. And she really did run into them. By accident, of course. But she apologized, and then when they said it was okay, she mentioned that they sounded like the Jonas Brothers, which "was awesome because she was a huge fan." And, well, as it turned out, they were.

So how did you get around to the point you are with her now? =D

Well, I got her email address, and so we just kept talking. rolleyes So eventually we started dating, and well . . . yeah.

Tell us about when you asked the question. smitten

Well, my concert had been canceled. nod Which was good, because it meant I could spend a couple hours with Shadow instead. So I took her to Six Flags, and afterwards we just went back to her place. I proposed there. rolleyes She said she wasn't sure, but we can all see what her choice was.

x333 That's so beautiful. She really likes amusement parks, you know.

I know. angelic

Hmm . . . well, Shadow can't think of any more questions right now. xD So, thanks for coming, Nick!

No problem. Smile

Now it's my turn! Very Happy I'm going to be taking a survey.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Umm, I think seven.

2. How do you like your steak?
However.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
. . . I think . . . umm . . . I'm just gonna go with the Hannah Montana movie cus I can't remember. xD

4. What is your favorite tv show?
JONAS or Hannah Montana

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In a little house in the middle of a forest. x3

6. What did you have for breakfast today?
An omelette, toast, and something else. nod

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Um. xD

8. What foods do you dislike?
Meat fat. nod

9. Favorite place to eat.
Burger King

10. Favorite salad dressing.
Caesar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
An Aston Martin Vanquish. smug

12. What are your favorite clothes?
T-shirts and jean shorts or cargo pants. Very Happy

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Forks. x3

14. Cup half empty or half full?
Half full! =D

15. Where would you want to retire?
Beverly Hills! =D (Haha, yeah right.)

16. Favorite time of day?
When it's still dark outside, in the morning before anyone else is awake. x3

17. Where were you born?
Puerta Rico.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics.

19. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
x3 Lol, idk.

20. Bird watcher?
Meh. xD

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both. x3

22. Do you have any pets?
A dog and a frog. =3

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
OMG. Very Happy I'm engaged to Nick Jonas (which you probably already know xD), and we have the same favorite color and illness!

24. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet, which I might still want to be, but I'd rather be an author. xD

25. What is your best childhood memory?
Jamie. nod

26. Are you a cat or dog person?
Um. Switzerland? xD

27. Are you married?
x3 Almost.

28. Always wear seat belt?
Usually. Razz

29. Been in an accident?
Kinda. A car accident where my mom tapped the person in front of us. xD And if it counts, I almost died when I was four because I had diabetes.

30. Any Pet Peeves?
Candian spellings of stuff. xD

31. Favorite pizza topping.
Sasuage. =D

32. Favorite flower.
OMG. Idk. xD Um . . . let's say roses.

33. Favorite Ice cream.
Chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla, black cherry, or mint chocolate chip. nod

34. Favorite fast food restaurant.
Burger King! Burger King! Very Happy

35. How many times did you fail your driving test?
What driving test? x3

36. From whom did you get your last email.
Dream. =D

37. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card?
WALMART. =D OMG, WALMART.

38. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I . . . um . . . decided . . . no, wait, that's not spontaneous. Um, okay, not lately. But once at the dance, I went up to Jamie, put my hands on his shoulders, and screamed, "JAMIE!!" x3 My friend dared me.

39. Like your job?
Yes. rolleyes The job of running this site.

40. Broccoli?
Um. Okay? xD

41. What was your favorite vacation?
To California; we went to Disneyland. x3

42. Last person you went to dinner with?
Uhh . . . no clue. xD

43. What are you listening to right now?
Space Police - some YT vid my bro's watching. Razz

44. What is favorite color?
Bluuuuu. x3

45. How many tattoos do you have?
None. =D

46. What time did you finish this quiz?
2:56

47. Coffee drinker?
Yep! x3 When I can get it.

And since my life has been boring, this is the end of the blog. xD Here guys - you can have this thingy for reading the whole thing.

alien

Use him wisely. nod

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 8/9/2009, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 1312Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 2412Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3349Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3548Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} Empty Re: Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!}

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 3:45 pm

Yay! I got a thingy. xD Nice interview.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} Empty Re: Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!}

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 3:57 pm

Thanky! nod I also added a survey.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 1312Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 2412Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3349Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3548Shadow\'s Late Blog for the 9th! {Added something!} 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 3:59 pm

I read the survey. Smile
Do you really have diabetes?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:11 pm

xP Unfortunately, yes.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 4:15 pm

Aw, I'm sorry. I never knew.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:17 pm

It's okai. x3 After I found out Nick had it too, it wasn't so bad. I'm actually kinda proud now.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 4:20 pm

Yeah. Smile You can still do everything other people can.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:28 pm

Yeah. Even eat sugar, though I'm not supposed to. xD I'm so weak. Nick has better control than I do, and he's only had it for like two years, while I've had it for ten.

Unless his parents don't give him a choice. x3 But then again, he is older and more mature . . .

Nick - Wow, Shadow.

Anywho, now I'm upset. xP It's not fair. I just found out if I ever have a kid, I could like mutilate it if I don't control my blood sugar while I'm pregnant. Which means I'll probably want to not eat any sugar. But what if I crave chocolate?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 4:34 pm

I can't blame you. It's probably hard to give up sugar.

How did you find that out? Maybe they make fake chocolate..? xP
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:38 pm

xD I know, right?

I Googled it, and there's a whole site. It's like, "Are you pregnant and just found out you had diabetes? Do you have diabetes, and just found out you're pregnant? Then this is the site for you!" xP It's got like a forum and everything. I was just like, "WEIRD."

It was good stuff to know, though, cus I've always been curious. xD I still wanna know what the chances would be of my kid inheriting it, though. Especially if both the parents are diabetic.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 4:47 pm

xD That would be weird.

Yeah, that would be interesting to know.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:52 pm

Now I'm searching "inheriting diabetes." xD

If one of your parents has diabetes, which one is it - your mother or father? Research reveals that mothers diagnosed of having type 1 diabetes results in a lower risk of having the same disease compared to when it's your father who has been diagnosed. Also, the younger you are, the more chances you'll get the same disease.

Well, that just answers my question. xP *sarcasm*

OHMIGOSH. Are you serious?! One in every 4 to 10 kids?! Shocked That's . . . wow.

Nick - Well, that's not good. xP

That's only if both are diabetic, though. xP I think it was a six percent chance with just one diabetic parent.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 5:00 pm

But even if your kid does have diabetes, not much would change. You would still treat him/her the same way.

Since we're telling eachother was diseases we have (I think you know this already) but I have scoliosis. xP
But did you know that I had larynghitis last year?
...Well, I think I told you that too, but whatever. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 6:19 pm

x3 That's true.

Seriously, though, diabetes is expensive. Razz I mean, being married to someone wealthy like Nick probably means it wouldn't matter. But if my mom had another diabetic, we'd like fail.

Oh, really? xP That sucks. How long have you had it?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 6:26 pm

I've had it for under a year. It's not that bad. I look pretty normal.

Reading:
But if my mom had another diabetic, we'd like fail.

made me think of something. Like, if my mom doesn't get a job soon or the economy gets worse, what will happen when I try to get into college? I wouldn't be able to afford it, and then I'd be like all the other people in my family who never went to college.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 6:30 pm

That's good, then. Smile

Sad Yeah, that's the kinda stuff I worry about. My grandparents could probably afford to help out with the tuition for me, cus they're a bit wealthier than most, but I can't really expect them to do that. I think I could do it with my own savings if I had to, but seriously . . . idk if I have enough. xP I don't even have a thousand yet.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 6:49 pm

Yeah. It's really scary. And even some high schools, unless they're public, cost money.
I don't have much money either. *sighs*

New conversation topic?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 7:06 pm

Good idea! Um . . .

Ooh. Very Happy Jamie had some watermelon once, and I asked him how it tasted. He said, "It's a secret."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:09 pm

30. Any Pet Peeves?
Candian spellings of stuff. xD

What?? Our way of spelling things is quite obviously the proper way, thank you very much. nod

XP Jk... Sorta. Great blog! It made me chuckle.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 7:19 pm

Note that I didn't say it was the wrong spelling. angelic I was very certain not to. But I'm like a spelling freak, and even though it doesn't matter, I get grumpish when I have to change all the "grey"s in RMBSHVWI forms to "gray". nod

xD Lol, so, no offense intended. That's just me being a weirdo. And I'm glad! Your blog seriously made me crack up, though, so it was better. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:23 pm

XP I know. American spelling bothers me, so I was totally just kidding about being mad. Because that would be kinda hypocritical to actually be mad at you, in a way.

Haha, nah. Yours was awesome! XP But thanks.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 7:23 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Good idea! Um . . .

Ooh. Very Happy Jamie had some watermelon once, and I asked him how it tasted. He said, "It's a secret."

Nice.

I'm going to turn the light on.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 7:29 pm

XD Nice.

x3 Thanks, and swelcome.

It's off? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 7:30 pm

Yeah, it's off. But now it's off.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to say- that's cool that you were born in Puerta Rico. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next