The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Middle School Really Is

4 posters

Go down

What Middle School Really Is Empty What Middle School Really Is

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 3:18 pm

WHAT MIDDLE SCHOOL REALLY IS

Maturity: Pretty high. There will will be deaths, kissing, dating, pregnancies, a lot of drama xD
Fantasy: None. It is simply real life, but filled with drama.

Chapter 1 ~ Brielle ~ The Cool Kid in Town
"I'm used to being the pretty, popular, cool girl at Oakdale Middle School. I know everything will be the same at my new school," I assured myself. "But what kind of a name is Minlor Day Middle School? I mean seriously. It sounds like some old retirement home. Gawsh." I sat on my bed with my brush in my hand, stroking my long, blonde, curly hair. I picked up my remote to my iPod boom box, or whatever the heck it is, and hit play. Slow jazz came on. It eased my racing, nervous heart. I continued brushing my hair. I got up to look in my mirror. "Gorgeous as usual, Brielle" I told myself. I shot a wink to the mirror. "Time to reapply..." I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the first drawer. I pulled out a box filled with foundations, powders, concealers, different shades of blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, lipsticks, and eye shadows. I quickly but carefully used each and every product. I took a long look in the mirror, making sure everything was perfect. "Wonderful". I walked back over to my bed where I left the remote and picked it up to turn off the boom box. I looked at my clothes to see if I should change anything. I looked at my light blue skinny jeans. "Maybe black skinnies would look better with this deep red, burberry shirt." I opened my closet and pushed aside many items of clothes, searching for one of my pairs of black. I finally came across one and took it off the hanger. I looked at my bedroom door, making sure it closed before I pulled down the light blue jeans and pulling up the black jeans. I folded the blue jeans and put them on the hanger that was used for the black jeans. I closed the closed door. I looked at my outfit and smiled. "Much better!" I looked at my button down shirt. It looked empty. I walked back to my dresser and opened the second drawer. I had tons of expensive necklaces. I looked through them and found a golden, long necklace. It was my Multi-Strand Snake Chain Necklace I got for Christmas last year. I picked it up and put it around my neck. The necklace completed my look. I fluffed my hair and smiled. I slowly walked over to my door, opened it and walked down the long hallway fill with pictures of my big, family. We had pictures of everyone, even people I don't know! Like my great aunt's cousin-in-law's step dad! Why do we need a picture of him? Seriousy. I flipped my hair back and kept walking. I passed the kitchen where the maid was cooking. "Miss Bri, daaarling, how are you!?" she yelled over the loud sound of the microwave. "I'm fine, Estella. Tell mom I'm going to the mall. My first day is tomorrow, you know!" Estella pulled out her blackberry from her apron pocket and started texting my mom. I continued walking down the hallway. I passed my brother's room. His door was open and he was kissing some brunette girl. How did he have a girlfriend already? We just moved to this mansion two days ago. I shut the door for him. Mom would freak if she was them. I heard a "Thanks" come from him, then I walked away. All he does is kiss girls. Doesn't he have a better life? Like playing video games or something? He's sixteen, and I guess loving it. I kept walking. "How long is this hallway? Gaaawsh." I finally made it to the front door. All of the family's shoes were lined up to the side. About 78% of the shoes were mine. I had to giggle at that. I looked through them and picked out some black leather high heals. I grabbed my purse, which I had left by the shoes, and pulled out my cell. I texted my driver, Cinco, telling him to pick me up. I stuffed the phone back into the purse, zipped it, then opened the door. Cinco was already there, waiting. "Where to, Miss Brielle?" he asked. "Umm...the McDonalds next to the mall." I lied to him. I didn't want people my age seeing me with him. He started driving and I pulled out my phone, checking to see if I got any new texts. I looked through, but none. I sighed and put it back in my purse. About five minutes later, I got out of the car, at McDonads. "Thanks." I said flatly. Cinco drove away and I started walking to the mall. A guy that looked about my age approached me. "Hi, girl" he said. Mom told me not to talk to strangers, but would it hurt to talk to him? "Hi" I said with a smile. An evil smile showed on his face, and he grabbed me.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

What Middle School Really Is Empty Re: What Middle School Really Is

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 3:26 pm

I think you're off to a great start, Jen. (:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 3:27 pm

Thank you ^.^
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/11/2010, 6:18 pm

Good job. (:

(When I read the m/f ratings, I was like wait... pregnancies? Middle school? But then I realized it can be a parent. xDDD Not a student.)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 6:28 pm

Thanks!! ^.^

((Lol, but a student can become pregnant o.e But I was planning on a parent becoming pregnant xD))
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 7:26 pm

I really like the idea! For some reason I like reading about real things like this. I enjoy seeing the world from others perspectives. Great job Wink
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 7:50 pm

Thank you!!!! yayparty!
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/11/2010, 8:39 pm

amazon wrote:Thanks!! ^.^

((Lol, but a student can become pregnant o.e But I was planning on a parent becoming pregnant xD))

(xD Wellll... if they are 13 or 14, I would hope they aren't pregnant. xDDD Maybe high school...? hahaha But I'm glad it's a parent. xD)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 9:14 pm

(It would be pretty gross if a student got pregnant nod )
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 9:17 pm

Gross I don't think is the right word. Innapropriate or something along those lines but not gross nod
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 9:20 pm

I think its gross....a guy and a girl *coughs* erm. HUGGING ( OMGLOL ) eachother....and stuff....o.e

But it is innapropriate nod
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 9:34 pm

Well, it's not gross if the people are umm... older, and um... married. *awkward* And I don't mean it like I approve or anything, but umm... yah. Ok, this is feeling kind of awkward... New Subject!! cheesy
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 9:41 pm

Oh! Well I think its gross when young, very young people do things that that....
ANYWAYS xD
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 9:53 pm

Lol! So do you know when you're going to post some more of the story??
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 9:58 pm

Maybe tomorrow :3
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 10:21 pm

KK Smile I'm going to be gone for the rest of the week (going to youth camp Smile) but I'll check back in when i get back nod
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 10:27 pm

Well I hope you have fun :3
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author