The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<<

5 posters

Go down

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Empty <3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<<

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 5:05 pm

Hey guys!

Well, I know I haven't been on in a while, and trust me there is stuff you NEED TO KNOW. Well, that is if you are my friend on here. If not, then, well.... I don't know. Enjoy the blog, I guess. (:

So, for the past week I've been at Sanibel Island, which was well, just great! It was sad though because that was our last time staying there, or at least the the condo we always rent, the one I've been going to since I was like four.... :\ You should see some of the beach houses there... They're just BRILLIANT! And REALLY expensive. They're more like beach MANSIONS, seeing how one even sells for eighteen MILLION dollars. Yes, $18,000,000. But it would be so worth it, if you bought it... xD

Here's how our trip went, in a schedule, because I like planning things and it will be more organized than just random stories. (:

Saturday - Spent 4 1/2 hours driving there, which really wasn't as bad as it seemed. I reread Eclipse on the way there, which really was nice to catch up on an old book. Those really are written better than a lot of people give them credit for. Sure, you may not like the whole phenomenon, but it's is undoubtedly a great book to read with a lot of thought and talent put behind it. Anyways, got there, unpacked all of my clothes(which was enough to fill up a 9-drawer dresser) and I stayed by myself in the room that has two beds in it. Went to Jerry's, the local grocery store that has PARROTS, then came back home and ate at the Lazy Flamingo. Finally, I fell asleep watching Twilight, since I hadn't seen that in a while either.

Sunday - 4th of July! Woke up, had my red white and blue doughnut with chocolate icing, and kept on reading my book, Eclipse. I was really getting into it, since I had forgotten how much of a great book it was. Addicting, really. I don't really remember where we ate than night, but I'm sure it was delicious. Had lunch at the Blue Giraffe(YUM!) which was definitely worth it. Oh and I ordered my dress for Halloween! Went to Jerry's again and rented the movie Remember Me, the one with Robert Pattinson. It was a really good movie, though it was pretty sad(which I don't particularly like). I'm a Taylor Lautner fan, but I do have to say that Robert Pattinson looks A LOT better without that much make up and crap on him. Ended the day by going out on the beach with my brother and watching the fireworks, which was pretty nice. (There are mosquitoes EVERYWHERE at this place! xD)

Monday - Woke up, went to the Easy Over Cafe for Breakfast(yes, I was a grouch because I had to wake up at like 8 Dx). Went shopping for a while, including a cute little puppy shop. I meant to get something for our schnoodles(kibbles and stormy) along with our new golden retriever pup(she's not much of a pup anymore, since she's 9 months old and a monster xP) but I forgot to come back with my money... Dx Had lunch at home(microwavable Amy's pizza), and then caught up on my reading. At night, I went to go and see Toy Story with my family(the movie theaters here are really tiny) which was REALLY REALLY REALLY good and not as sad as most people had said it would be. It was a great movie with lots of action and a well thought plot (: Ended the day by getting Valentines Day on DVD and watching it.

Tuesday - Woke up, went to the beach. Made the most AMAZING sand castle ever(I'll post pictures soon), which took two hours. It was over cast so I didn't bother to wear sunscreen since my mom said I probably didn't need to(though she knew it was easy for people to get burnt on cloudy days), and was bright pink. Luckily, it faded over night. Went to see Eclipse for the 2nd time with my mum that night and saw the hottest guy IN THE WORLD. Not really, but he was pretty cute. We talked briefly before the movie. He spoke French (: Oooh Laa Laaa Wink Anyways, I'll tell you what I think about Eclipse later on in this Blog. All I can say right now is.... ♥️♥️♥️TAYLOR LAUTNER♥️♥️♥️ (: My brother went to Fort Meyers to visit his friend for most of the day, but when he came back we played wii for a while till his girlfriend called. Ooh, we also got coloring books on this day(I know, I know. I must sound like SUCH a little kid. But our whole family is pretty artistic, so we have fun with this kind of thing. Besides, who doesn't like to unwind with stuff as easy as coloring? Razz) My ex boyfriend started texting me again(which is a bad thing). I wish he hadn't, it didn't make any progress or help anything at all.

Wednesday - Dad and brother left, high school best friend and her mom came down. My friend was kind of being weird the whole time. She was pretty bossy and like got mad at me for the smallest thing. I just ignored her, though, and I think it ended pretty well. We ate at the Lazy Flamingo tonight and I moved out onto the pull out couch with my friend, her mom taking my room Sad. Not much happened today, but it was pretty fun. Oh, we also went to Jerry's. Again. (:

Thursday - Went to the beach for like three to four hours with my friend and made an even awesomer sand castle with my friend. It was soooo cute (: I'll post picture later. Found a ton of shells today and just relaxed in the water for a while. In the after noon we went to this really awesome shopping center(where I'm most likely going to order the cutest salmon colored sundress from tomorrow), and then we just looked around at a few of our favorite shops. Then, my friend and I went to see Eclipse(3rd time for me! WOOOO! (: ) After that, we went to a restaurant where we got to color on the tables! (:

Friday - Started off by going tot he ocean and swimming for a few hours, to get in shape for Lacrosse Conditioning(which starts TOMORROW!) Then we had lunch at this weird seafood place in Captiva. I didn't like the place(I HATE seafood Dx) but the beach around it was really nice. Lots of beach mansions & young(EXTREMELY RICH) couples with kids(they were like 20. Weird.) But yeah, it was really nice. Then we went Kayaking which was CREEPY! We went down a trail of mangroves Ended the day packing and playing wii for a while, then watching Clique.

Saturday - Woke up, was rushed into getting ready, and then left. Once again, very said leaving, since I've been going there for 11 years at the same condo(since I was 4) and now we'll never be there again, since they're seling it for almost 500,000 dollars. :\ We may rent it out again next year, but I don't know... :\ Anyways, two hours after driving, we went to our friend's grandfather's funeral, they're catholic, and then continued on home. Got home, unpacked, then went to my friend's house to sleep over, where we hung out with these two guys we know. It was really fun, but I'm REALLY tired now... Dx

So... Here's the big news.

BIG NEWS.

Well, you know my friend who was DEAD? Guess what I found out last week? After messaging a bunch of old friends who knew him, one answered back saying "Huh? He's not dead... He made a new facebook and updated it 3 hours ago." I did NOT believe him at first. I talked to his best friend for a month and he knew how much pain his death was causing me, so I KNEW he wouldn't do that. Well, turns out I found that he had made a new face book. So I made a fake face book and found out he was alive. After all of that time... All those tears gone to waist, all that depression. Because of a lie. So I talked to him then I told him who it was and he was like "Jk this is his friend he really is dead". I was like "Your funny. Nobody on your face book seems to say that." And then he confessed to it. GRRR. Whatever. That killed a small part of my vacation, but I didn't let it get to me too much.

Anyways... Eclipse. BEST MOVIE EVER! Even though the acting wasn't great(mostly on Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's party, though I really think it was because they played a kind of weird role because they're both great actors outside of that), but it was still GREAT. So action packed and I loved seeing Taylor Lautner (: She really should have picked him. My mom was like "That Edward kid is a FREAK!" I laughed a lot after that Razz ooh and the Wolf pack is (mostly) VERY cute (: They look familiar... Does one of them play in Big Time Rush or something? o_o Anyways, yeah, one of my new favorite movies. More than likely going to see it for a 4th time and my best friend is buying me a Taylor Lautner t-shirt! Very Happy Oooh and I'm glad Dakota Fanning was in it, but I wish she played in more movies. Can't Wait For Breaking Dawn!!!(: *trust me, I was NOT a twilight person before I saw this movie. And if Taylor Lautner wasn't in it, I prolly still wouldn't be*

Anyways, that's about all that has happened. Which is A LOT. So yeah, my poem I'll Always Win For You won, but it was based off of what I just found out was a dirty, sick, lie, which kind of killed it... I might continue on with my story Forever & Always, but I'm going to focus on The Garden of Alice before that. My friend's coming over after dinner so we can play Volleyball & Lacrosse. Monday's and Wednesday's are when I'll be conditioning for Lacrosse, which means an hour of running and an hour of wiehgt lifting. I'm soooo NOT ready for this T_T Oh well, might as well get prepared...

My Halloween Dress came in the mail. Guess what? It's TOO SMALL. The sale already ended so now it's $40 now $13. I got an XS but after two weeks straight of volleyball & tennis I got a little bit of muscle I guess, so it's too tight. Then again, I tried it on right after eating so It may actually fit.

ALSO... While on vacation I bought new deco. for my bathroom(which I just redecorated and it looks fabulous) and then we're painting my second room silver so my rooms will be Tiffany Blue(my fav. color) & Silver... CHIC! (: I'll have a Tiffany-Themed Room! I can't wait! (:

P.S. I'll Miss You Cassie! Sad *she's going to Spain because she's too lucky!*

~Questions~

1. Has your life ever been this dramatic?
2. How has your summer been?
3. What else are you doing for summer?
4. Favorite Song?
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Empty Re: <3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<<

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 5:41 pm

~Questions~
1. No. I'ts usualy very mellow and laid-back. xD
2. Boring xP I broke my friend's toe yesterday (her brother was the one who broke mine)
3. Spain! xD Every year. Aw! I'll miss u too!
4. Hmmmm... I have way too many. I guess Cooler Than Me, More Beautiful You, Your Love Is My Drug, and California Girls. xD

Gonna miss y'all!

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Empty Re: <3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<<

Post by The Newms 7/11/2010, 6:43 pm

How does somebody pretend they're dead? D= That's terrible...

Oh, drama.... Well, not quite as dramatic, but I've gotten close, unfortunatley.

Boring. My friends always talk about going places and doing things, but then never actually make plans. -sigh- Other than that, I go to work and I run.

Going on a cross-country college fest xP And by 'cross-country' I mean East Coast.

4. Favorite Song?
....too......much....PRESSURE! Dx I dunno.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 6:55 pm

Wait.. That confused me.. Is he dead or not?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy<3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<< Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 7:21 pm

1. Has your life ever been this dramatic? Many times. Not as dramatic as this, though.
2. How has your summer been? Awesome. :3 We went to Hawaii, it was fun.
3. What else are you doing for summer? Well, we're in Oregon right now, and then I may go to Kentucky. nod
4. Favorite Song? Hmm... I'm not sure. Dx

Gosh, that's sick, pretending he was dead... ._.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/12/2010, 9:51 am

@Cass - Ahaha thanks (: And no, he's not dead. It was just a lie because he thought it would be funny or something. I don't know and honestly don't care enough about /him/ to ask why he did it.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/12/2010, 9:51 am

@Newms - I know what you mean :\ Hope you have a nice trip(:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/12/2010, 9:52 am

@Ave - Yeah, it was pretty sick... :\

Anyways, I'm so jealous that you got to go to Hawaii! Lucky! (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/12/2010, 10:49 am

Oh. Well that's cold. That's really cold.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/12/2010, 1:17 pm

Re: <3--[Out of all of your lies I LOVE YOU was my favorite.]--<<

U have NO idea

lameness.I got o swim class every morning when im tired then practice then do math the go to bed......

............well im going on my first date

4. Favorite Song?
..RUDE BOY
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down