The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is in the Air- A harry potter fanfiction

Go down

Magic is in the Air- A harry potter fanfiction Empty Magic is in the Air- A harry potter fanfiction

Post by Dreamer 7/14/2010, 5:57 pm

Magic is in the Air

A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Chapter 1

I will always remember the day I boarded the Hogwarts Express. I stared up at it in amazement, for I was Muggle born, and anything like it was beyond my greatest dreams. My strait, chocolate brown hair flowed behind me as I ran up to the train as fast as my legs could carry me. I pushed through the mob of first years, as they, just like me, were very eager to get to Hogwarts. But I was the one who would have to one-on–one fight Voldamort. I didn’t know that back then, neither did I know my true destiny. As I passed by all of the rows of seats, I bumped into a boy, who I figured was about a fourth year, with gray eyes and the lightest blond hair I had ever seen. The first thing he did after I bumped into him was that he punched me square in the stomach, and continued to push his way down the aisle. “Hey!” I shouted “What was that for!?” (Did I mention I have anger issues?) But he kept on walking. I couldn’t just walk away…I wanted revenge. I started running, aiming squarely for his back. When I got close, I pounced on him like a cat, knocking him over. But as soon as I did, he hit me hard in the face, giving me a black eye and bloody nose. So much for that plan. While we were fighting, I didn’t notice the crowd watching us fight. I was SO embarrassed, so I ran for the nearest seating compartment. After I ran in, I found three fourth or fifth years staring at me. “Oh great,” I thought to myself “Another embarrassment! How bad can this day get?” Just as I turned to leave, one of them spoke. “Hello, my name is Hermione Granger, and you can sit with us if you would like, also, who gave you your wounds? Because I have a guess of whom it might be…” “It was a boy, with very light blond hair and gray eyes.” I replied “Probably Malfoy,” Hermione said thoughtfully “Don’t worry, he is mean to everybody, he even called me a Mudblood when I was a second year. “What does Mudblood mean?” I asked “It means you are born by non-magic parents” she said. “Then I’m a Mudblood.” I sighed “I’m as useless as I was back in America!” “You’re not useless!” Hermione said seriously “Everybody is born for a reason, and everybody has a destiny”

Dreamer
Dreamer
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down