The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction

+9
Tolly12bells
Boballoo123
Moony
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
PugsRock
Malicious Nightmares
twilighter3000
Jesus4Eternity
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Empty Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/16/2009, 8:55 pm

Maturity: High-graphic violence and maybe some kissing.
Fantasy: Wizards, spells, magic...HP stuff, obviously.

This is an unfinished fanfiction. All original characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

Banner made by webkinzluver321 of WI. YOU ROCK! Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Icon_biggrin

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction 15hil43

Character POV's

Voldemort
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Harrietta Potter
Ginny Weasley
Albus Dumbledore

I walked onto Godric's Hollow. Today would be the day. That nasty Harry Potter would be finished. And his filthy sister.
They didn't even lock the gate, how pitiful! I watched through the window as James' wand began puffing out colored smoke, to the little boy's amusement. Lily came around the corner, holding another little baby, this one with blond hair. They would soon be gone.
The little boy laughed as the girl pulled at his hair. The boy pulled back, and the parents began to laugh their final laugh. Good riddance.
I slowly approached the door. The knob turned with one wave of my wand, and I heard James yell. "Lily! It's him! Take the kids!" Pitiful fools. They couldn't survive my wrath. Not ever.
"James." I said coldly, stepping over the threshold. "What do you want?" He asked. "This. Avada Kedavra!" And he fell to the floor, dead before he hit the ground.

"No, no, NO!" Uncle Victor roared. "Now shut up!" I flinched back. "Cupbored. NOW!" I backed up slowly, falling onto my bed as he slammed the door shut. Wow, what a great life. Stuck in the smallest place, eating the worst food, not knowing anything about my real parents... wow, I had such a great life.
Some time that day, I fell into an uneasy sleep.
"Give me the child." He hisses, his eyes glowing red. "Never!" The woman puts two babies in the crib, a boy and a girl. The boy has jet black hair and bright green eyes, and the girl blond hair and bright blue eyes. Their hands are clasped together.
The man snarls, clearly angry. There is a flash of green light, and the woman falls. Dead.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 1/8/2010, 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Siggy
Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction SiggyHarrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Siggy
Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction SiggyHarrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Empty Re: Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Post by twilighter3000 8/17/2009, 9:43 pm

Ooh, Harry has a sister! lol! Can't wait to see where this is going!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction Empty Re: Harrietta Potter; The Girl Who Lived; A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/18/2009, 8:36 pm

Gues who Harrietta is based off? LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/21/2009, 2:25 pm

X3

Write more!!! *shakes savagely*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/21/2009, 2:31 pm

Good job! Smile I can't wait for more.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/21/2009, 8:00 pm

*is shaken*

How..do...I...write....more....when..I'm.....being...shook???
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/21/2009, 8:02 pm

O.o

*lets go of Amanda* o.O

*pokes Amanda* ish you.. still alive?

XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/21/2009, 8:32 pm

Yes. If you won't shake me again, maybe I'll write more.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 8/22/2009, 6:16 pm

Nice, amanda! I love it so far!
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/22/2009, 6:33 pm

This is awesome! I love how organized you are. It seems like it'll be very interesting when you get more written out, too!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/27/2009, 6:11 pm

I added more. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony 9/1/2009, 12:23 pm

Aww. cutteee.
POST MORE!
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/1/2009, 5:43 pm

Add more!
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 10:30 pm

Thanks guys! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 3:26 pm

More soon please????????? Sorry...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/8/2009, 12:58 am

Looks awesome so far. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/8/2009, 9:02 pm

Thansk ratty! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 10/7/2009, 8:19 pm

Ooooh, sounds cool! Can't wait for more!
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/7/2009, 8:50 pm

You read Harry Potter too! YAY! *squeals* xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 10/7/2009, 8:53 pm

Yep, I've never read much Harry Potter fanfiction, though I've read the books, but I decided "Why not?"
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/7/2009, 9:00 pm

Yay, I feel significant. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber 10/16/2009, 8:06 pm

cool so far.
Amber
Amber
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 167

http://allawesomeness.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/31/2009, 11:01 pm

Peeps, this might not have many edits for a month; I'm noveling. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/8/2010, 10:01 am

Added more! Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 1/8/2010, 3:39 pm

Awesome-ness! I love it!
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next