The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost]

+3
Dragon Lover
popcornkernel
The Mad Hatter
7 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Empty THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost]

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:41 pm

maturity: high. Killing, fighting, war, kidnapping, the works.
fantasy: also high. Dragons, potions, magical and unexplainable occurrences.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Introd10

“My Lord! I think we have it!” A rather plump Slayer burst through Enidetra Baradia’s, King of all Slayers, door and shuffled as fast as he could toward the black throne the old man sat upon. He skidded to a stop, bowed quickly and looked back at his leader.
Enidetra sat up in his throne and looked at the man with some interest. “Have what?” he said in a low, cool voice.
The Slayer bobbed his head nervously. “The potion you insisted on! The one that would incapacitate all Students at the Dragon Emporium!” He fumbled around in his huge cloak and pulled out a flask with a wide rounded bottom. Inside was a silvery liquid with blue streaks. Both men looked oddly at it. The Slayer squealed suddenly and his hand started to tremor.
“What is it?” Enidetra demanded, narrowing his eyes. “It is not done yet?”
The man swallowed. “It isn’t supposed to look like this. It’s supposed to be all bluish silver.”
Enidetra watched the potion, still not extremely interested. By accident, the man’s shaking caused the chemicals inside to mix. But instead of becoming the bluish silver the potion’s master had insisted it would be, the liquid inside the flask glowed deep red. Red like blood, the old man noted, feeling slightly wary of this potion.
“This isn’t supposed to happen!” the chemist cried out, eyes growing wide with fear. “This isn’t supposed to happen!”
Enidetra glared at him. “Then what you must do is fix the problem!” he told the man through gritted teeth. He rolled his eyes towards the ceiling. What he would do for real Slayers—not ones that tried to use magic tricks to get power. He sighed, becoming stuck in his own memories. The past battle he had had with the Students finally drew the line. Not only did he lose all of his right hand men, but the Students actually attacked the Slayers. Enidetra suppressed a growl. It was the first time in centuries that the Students had shown anything of a backbone and at the same time, Enidetra had no support from his troops. Something would have to be done to permanently rid the land of Baradia of Students and the Dragon Emporium forever.
“I’ll have to start over!” blubbered the Slayer in front of Enidetra. The leader blinked. Real Slayers left and didn’t complain. He narrowed his eyes. Real Slayers don’t ‘blubber’ either. “And what do I do with the chemical waste?”
Enidetra surged to his feet, temper barely controlled. “Start over if you have too. I don’t care! Just get me that potion to destroy the Dragon Emporium and its blasted students!” He shouted at the Slayer. “And to get rid of it, I don’t care about that either. Drink it! You say it’s not ready so it shouldn’t harm you!”
The Slayer frowned. “But sir, it might give me indigestion. I have a sensitive stomach. And I’m all out of ingredients.”
Slayers don’t complain about ‘indigestion’ either! Enidetra seethed. He grasped the hilt of his sword, trying to push his anger down. The older man struggled for a moment then looked at the trembling chemist.
“What does the potion do again? It if had worked?” Enidetra asked in an eerily calm voice.
The man smiled smugly. “It wipes out all dragons in the hundred mile radius.” He grinned at Enidetra. “No more dragons at the Dragon Emporium.”
Enidetra froze, face suddenly pale. Then the leader’s face became almost black with fury. “You idiot! We are in the hundred mile vicinity! Do you want all of our dragons killed too?” That would mean Henry’s time spell would be called off and the Slayers would perish! “We can’t have you finish that poison now! Because of your foolishness and negligence, you almost destroyed the Slayer line!”
Enidetra drew out his sword and quickly stabbed the now crying Slayer in the ribs. The man screamed and fell backwards, container falling out of his hands. Enidetra watched with horror as the glass exploded across the floor.
“No!” he shouted, stepping back. The moment the potion reached the floor, it changed from its red color to a silvery purple. Suddenly the potion burned brighter, now looking as if it could catch on fire. Enidetra felt his eye brows singe and his cheeks seemed unbearably warm. Just then, a terrible tremor shook the Slayer Castle. Cries of alarm sounded from around the Slayer headquarters. Enidetra swayed on his feet as another quake brought him to his knees. All the glass in his windows broke out, covering him with shards of what looked like polished obsidian. The potion slowly burned a hole through the floor and dripped down onto the level below them. More anguished cries came from the castle. Enidetra gasped as he suddenly felt dizzy. One more vibration rattled through the castle—this one the most violent—and Enidetra was sure he heard part of his castle split. He staggered to his feet then collapsed. Even as he drifted into unconsciousness, things were still spinning.
THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Divide11
A student sat by the DE graveyard, tears trickling down her dirty face. Her older brother was killed by the Slayers in the most recent battle. The teenager still remembered when she first came to the DE as a young girl, and the Slayers were just starting to cause trouble. Even then her brother had always been ready to help the guard the school for his little sis. The student wiped away another tear. Why can’t things go back to how they used to be? She stood up to leave when a sudden earthquake shook her. She screamed and toppled over. Another vibration rattled her teeth and caused several of the tombstones to crack. The girl curled into a ball and held her hands over her neck. She felt a wave of dizziness sweep over her and when the third horrible earth tremor hit her, she was happily unconscious.
THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Divide11
The girl woke up and rubbed sleep out of her eyes. She sat up. Where am I? She looked down at her hands and gasped. They were small again—the hands she had when she was just a little girl. She tried to think what had just happened. Something about an earthquake and a graveyard… The little girl shrugged, assuming it was just a dream. She heard a knock on her door and looked up. Her older brother had snuck through the door, holding a tray of eggs with birthday cake scrambled in. He smiled at her.
“Happy eighth birthday, Janie” He told the girl, putting the tray by the girl’s night table.
Suddenly the girl burst into tears. She lunged towards her brother, giving him a big hug and wet kiss on the cheek She didn’t know why she did that but she assumed it had something to with the weird dream she had. I was older… the girl realized. And my brother was…dead? She shook her head, glad it was a dream. She smiled at her brother and dug into her breakfast treat. At least I hope it was a dream.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Derric10
Spoiler:
THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Brixy10
Spoiler:

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Alexis10

Spoiler:
THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Crysta10

Spoiler:

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Rules11

1: Follow all TWG rules. Ignore them, and you will be in serious trouble.

2: No overuse of gore and all that extra stuff. Just don't make us sick to our stomachs, please?

3: This is new. We would like, with your Form, for you to give me a sample of your writing. We want to see what kind of people we may need to help with grammar and spelling.

4: Posts must be longer than two sentences, at least.

5: Please, try to have some original characters. Don't base them EXACTLY like characters from books or movies. At least give them some originality.

6: Try to stay active. If you aren't on for more than a month, either pop or me will message you and [kindly] ask if you would like to leave the RP. We need as many active members as we can get.

7: Don't RP boy/girl just to get a boyfriend/girlfriend for your character. We all know that it gets annoying at some point.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Eyes10

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, TO ALL OF THOSE WHO THRIVE IN THE LAND OF BARADIA...
DRAGONS ARE NO LONGER WELCOME!
THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH DRAGONS,
OR FOUND IN THE COMPANY OF A DRAGON EGG,
WILL BE PUT IN PRISON FOR QUESTIONING AND LATER EXECUTED!
SLAYERS... are after anyone and everyone associated with the Dragon Emporium, or the dragon's cause. They are heartless, ruthless, and will do anything to succeed.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM... is a safe haven for all dragons and their riders. Although it isn't the safest place in the world, but it's good enough. It'll have to be.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Forms10

HUMAN FORM[all humans must have a dragon]

Name: This includes first name, middle name[optional], and last name.

Side: Good or evil.

Physical Description: What your character looks like. [This could include anything, such as hair color, eye color, face shape, build, scars, ect...]

Personality: How your character acts when other people are around, how they act when they're alone, ect... Please do not put 'will unfold'.

Special talents: Anything extra can go here.

History: We all have troublesome pasts, right?

DRAGON FORM

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Special power:

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/14/2010, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Empty Re: THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost]

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:41 pm

THE MEMBERS
The good, and the evil.

The Mad Hatter

Sophia 'Sophie' Dresedin | Kidnapped Student | Eridella, Unknown
Alexis Jade Dresedin | Student | Ursu, Unknown
Briar Esmeree' | Neutral Student | Asura, Darkness

Dragon Lover

Brixy Knight | Student | Sirius, Weather
Gregory Benjamin Sutludge | The student| Blue Jay, Air
Holly Goodwill | The student | Gadzooks, Teleportation!
Brian Knight | Slayer | Zerstörung, unknown power
Zero | Double Agent [so Slayer] | Mystery, Invisibility
Volvoxe Evil | Slayer | Fifen, Poison
Aricin Wicked | Slayer | Ikia, Fire
Annette Wicked | Slayer | Nen, can look back in time through water
Brytt Gager | Slayer | Sly, Intelligence

Noah the Flood

Derrick Baradia | Student | Comet, Fire

popcornkernel

Griffen Guackomoli | Student | Herwhi Flower, Controls plants
Leonardo Prayet | very confused person | Oceania, controls water
Enidetra Baradia | Slayer Leader |Darkness, Controls nothingness
Igon Prayet | Slayer | Renihad, Healing
Michael Lee | Student | Explosius, Explosions
Mallorie Forest | Slayer |Goldenight, Influence Minds
Jade Thethyst | Student | Lightshine, Time Travel
Noel Prayet | Undercover Slayer | Landeray, Land

Cyn

Crystal Spilmor | Student | Hinzel.
Jasper Spilmor | Slayer | Adelist
Citrine Spilmor, the werewolf student, with her forest green marine dragon Diralle.
Ruby Spilmor | Slayer | Enbiless.
Claudia Maxi Rhodes | Student | Peridox.
Genevieve Sarah Myist | Outcast | Sidphir.
Blackheart | Curser | Malivocent.
Nicholas Clark | Student | Koran.

Taylor_Potter

Lydia Margret Nolen | Student | Adams, Lightning

The Newms

Vivian "Vivi" Rue | Student | Cappy, Ice
Kaylee 'Green' Verde | Student | Shui, Underwater breathing

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/22/2010, 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Empty Re: THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost]

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:42 pm

RESERVED

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/17/2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 7/14/2010, 10:42 pm

(OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!)
(It looks so amazing!!!!)
(You are the best!)
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:45 pm

{OMG THE DE *screams bloody murder*}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:45 pm

[Mwahaha!]
[Congrats, pop! You got first!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/14/2010, 10:45 pm

(OMP!!)
(DEE!!! *tackles*)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 10:46 pm

(OMIGOSH! Bad me for paying to much attention to debates! Curse my argumentive nature...xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:47 pm

[HEEEEE. =D]
[Now we will see...]
[WHOWILLGETTOMAKETHEIRFIRSTCHARACTER]
[-goes to make mine-]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:47 pm

{Pop, I keel you for getting first. *glares and sniffles* THAT WAS MAI JOB....:'(
Oh well. xD}
{Hey, WL, can I just post a list of charries I'm bringing back, or are you going to make me do forms? xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 7/14/2010, 10:47 pm

(Ever since you said you were putting it up, I watched the School page. Do you know how agonizing it was to not post when you put up 'pleasedonotpost'?)
(Very, very hard)
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:50 pm

[Weeeellll, if you want, DL.]
[xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 10:54 pm

(Can I just give intros to the charries bringing back?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 10:55 pm

[THE DE.
*runs around screaming*
I'm going to work on forms now. What a Face]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:55 pm

[Mmmhm, Noeh.]
[But you have to give me their info.]
[Like, name, good, bad, dragon, dragon's power.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:58 pm

{*pats Pop's shoulder* Must've been agonizing indeed. nod}

{WHOOO! *claps hands* Okay. xD I don't feel like forms at eleven at night man, sorry. Thank you for the loop hole. xD

IDK how you're doing the organizing, so I'll just give them to you like this:

Name | Student [so, good] or Slayer | Dragon and Dragon power

Brixy Knight | Student | Sirius, Weather
Gregory Benjamin Sutludge | The student| Blue Jay, Air
Holly Goodwill | The student | Gadzooks, Teleportation!
Brian Knight | Slayer | Zerstörung, unknown power
Zero | Double Agent [so Slayer] | Mystery, Invisibility
Volvoxe Evil | Slayer | Fifen, Poison
Aricin Wicked | Slayer | Ikia, Fire
Annette Wicked | Slayer | Nen, can look back in time through water
Brytt Gager | Slayer | Sly, Intelligence

I'll make forms tomorrow, for the heck of it. xD but Like I said, I'm exhausted, and going soon, soo, yeah.}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/14/2010, 10:59 pm

(I need forms...)
(And people ideas...)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 11:03 pm

(T'anku)
(I'ma work on those tomarrow, cause I don't feel like working on intos this late.
But won't be on till about one, to warn you. Most likely, anyway. )

(But anyway..)
(Go ahead and add Der up there, just cause I technically already did his xP)
(Derrick Baradia (Right?); Student, Good. Comet; Fire)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 11:05 pm

{Hehehe, I have like five slayer people already. XD I got rid of too many normals...oh well!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 11:13 pm

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Sophie10

HUMAN FORM[all humans must have a dragon]

Name: Sophia 'Sophie' Dresedin [So-fie-ah||Drez-eh-den]

Side: Good, kidnapped student

Physical Description: Sophie was always the gentle child. Even her looks screamed that she had that gentle and caring sort of nature. She's small, with a petite form, standing at about five feet in height, no more, no less. She has extremely pale, almost transparent skin, making her look almost 'ghost like' to most people. She has a head of mousey brown hair that waves whenever she's wearing it down, and reaches somewhat below her shoulder blades. She also has a pair of slightly uneven bangs, one side sometimes partly covering her right eye. She has full, pale white lips, and dimples that appear whenever she smiles. Her eyes are very large, and are an almost clear blue-- sometimes looking green. She has long, feather-duster like lashes to go along with them. From being trapped in Slayer territory for so long has left her many scars, some appearing by the day, and some years old.

Personality: Sophie is very quiet and reserved. She only speaks when spoken to, but, when insulted, she can and will talk back-- which often earns her a painful punishment. She is easily frightened, jumping at even the slightest of sounds. She's paranoid, too, always looking around and listening through the walls of her cell. When one gets to know her, they will find that she has a gentle strength in her, with a happy and almost carefree sort of personality.

Special talents: She's a good liar, and, sometimes, she can see into people's pasts.

History: Sophie doesn't remember much of her shattered childhood. She grew up in the large Dresedin family, where things were almost never quiet and peaceful. One day, she and her sister Mariah decided to play in the forest behind their home. They were playing 'hide and seek'. Mariah was seeking, and Sophie was hiding. But Sophie was never found. She had been taken captive by the Slayers, to see if she can be made useful-- into a sort of weapon. But she was stubborn. She refused, earning her a 'special cell' in the Slayer's hideout.

DRAGON FORM

Name: Eridella

Description: Eridella is the base color of sea green, with scattered blue specks all over her 'shell', since she is still in her egg. When she does hatch, she'll have a pair of large, bright blue eyes, and two curling horns sticking out on either side of her little head.

Personality: Eridella is feisty. Even in her egg, she is still known to cause much trouble. She seems to have a way of knowing whatever is going on around her, and, when she doesn't, she'll whine. She likes to know anything and everything, having a natural curious personality.

Special power: Unknown.

THE DRAGON EMPORIUM [book one, a new start] [youmaypost] Sophia11

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/15/2010, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 7/14/2010, 11:14 pm

(Brytt.... grrr.... xD)
(Okay, I'm currently working on muh forms yet, I'm too impatient to just work on forms.)

(Here's my staple charries:
Griffen Guackomoli, the good student, with his deep green land dragon, Herwhi Flower who controls plants and shrubbery
Leonardo Prayet, the very confused person, with his dark blue ocean dragon Oceania who controls water
Enidetra Baradia, the Slayer Leader, with his pitch black land dragon, Darkness who control various forms of well, nothingness
Igon Prayet, the Slayer, with his tan dragon Renihad who can heal people
Michael Lee, the good student with his black, gold and red land dragon Explosius who can explode stuff
Mallorie Forest, the Slayer with her yellow land dragon Goldenight who can influence some people's minds
Jade Thethyst, the suspicious student with her deep purple land dragon Lightshine who can move through time
Noel Prayet, the undercover Slayer, with her green and brown land dragon Landeray who can move land)
(And more new ones to come >=D)
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 11:15 pm

{Mallorie and Leo, grr! xDD}
{I know what you mean!}
{LOL, love Leo's, 'the very confused person,' thing. xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 11:19 pm

(Oh, and Comet is an orange land dragon, btw. IDK how you are classifing them.
I swear I'll do forms/intro's tomarrow though!)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 11:21 pm

[I'll sort all these things out tomorrow. xD]
[Braindead.]
[But, for now... I'm happy with Sophie's formeh. Very Happy]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 7/14/2010, 11:21 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:{Mallorie and Leo, grr! xDD}
{I know what you mean!}
{LOL, love Leo's, 'the very confused person,' thing. xD}
(Well, I was kind of wondering what was his job and side. I just figured he was very confused and didn't have one xD)
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next