The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil_Peanut7's Charries :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lil_Peanut7's Charries :D Empty Lil_Peanut7's Charries :D

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 12:36 am

Welcome!

These are all the characters that I roleplay with. I'd appreciate it very much if you didn't copy them. It takes me a long time to think them up until perfection :] Thank you!

♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~

-The Secret Waterfall-

Alice Hunter - Alice has a dark shade of auburn hair that falls right below her shoulders. She has fair colored skin, and dark ruby colored eyes. Alice is a bit on the short side, and she doesn't like it when people refer to her size. She is an average weight. Alice's personality is a likable one. She has her sense of humor, and seriousness. Alice is very outgoing and opens up to really anyone. But she can hold a grudge, and she can get pretty angry at times. Alice's powers are talking to animals, and seeing the future/past. She's 19 years old.
Relationship status - Dating
Family - None (deceased)

Chris Blew - Chris has shaggy, chocolate brown hair. It's a bit long, but doesn't go any farther than the top of his ears. He has tan skin, and greenish blue eyes. Chris is an average height for a guy, and he's muscular. Chris has his known sarcastic personality. He's an pretty open person. Chris is funny, and usually you don't see a serious side to him. Talking about his parents ticks him off. Chris's powers are morphing, and protective shield (hard to explain). He's 19 years old.
Family - Only child, parents live on Earth.

Nathan King - Nathan has short, spiked, jet black hair. His eyes are a dark shade of brown, and in the shadows they can be mistaken for black. Nathan is a light shade of tan, and he's pretty muscular from playing football. Nathan is pretty tall. His personality is a bit on the quiet side. He isn't as open as Chris or Alice are. Nathan is kind, someone you could trust with a secret. He can play multiple instruments. Nathan's powers are making everything musical, and controlling water. He's 20 years old.
Relationship status - Single
Family - Only child, father lives on Earth.

Celia Green - Celia has long brown hair that falls to her lower back, but doesn't reach her hips. It's parted at the top to the right side of her face. Celia has tan skin and brown eyes. She doesn't wear much makeup, or none sometimes. Celia is an average height and a bit on the skinny side. Celia is a bit shy, but she's very kind. She's an understanding person, but she has a bad temper at times. Celia's powers are making items appear, and turning invisible. She's 18 years old.
Family - a large family, all live on Earth.

Violet Nova - Violet has black hair that falls to her mid back. Her skin is naturally a light shade of tan, but her skin is covered with burn scars. They wrap around almost her whole body. Violet has topaz eyes. She is a bit short, and a bit on the skinny side. Violet is insecure about herself. She used to wear a jacket with a hood to cover herself and her scars. Her personality is sweet. Although her scars remind her of a stupid act forever, she is slowly becoming more and more open and accepting about the marks. She doesn't talk too much, unless you crack her shell. Violet's powers are to freeze time and teleport. She's 18 years old.
Family - Parents and brother live on Earth.

-Cirque De Freak!-

Shelly Remey - Shelly has bleach blonde hair that falls to her mid back. It's curled in slightly. She has slightly tanned skin and beautiful turquoise eyes. Her eyelashes are a dark black. Shelly looks average, but she has peacock feathers for a tail. She can hide or show off her tail, depending on her mood. Shelly is pretty shy. She hates performing in the circus acts, but it makes her feel like she belongs somewhere with other 'freaks'.
Family - Unknown....

-S.S Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise-

Evan Garcia - Evan has short, brown, spiked hair. He has tan skin, and is pretty tall. Evan is very muscular. He has broad shoulders. On his right, upper arm he has a tattoo that wraps around his arms twice. Evan is a pretty show-offy kinda guy. He is flirty, and has had multiple girfriends in his past. Evan is a party kinda person. He dislikes people who complain a lot.
Family - Cousin on the ship: Alison DeNeil

-Dream of a Nightmare-

Well um I don't actually remember their personalities/looks... I don't rp them often ^^

•Alex Weaver
•Sydney Fair
•Drake Pale

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Those are my charries! :DD Thanks for stopping by.
Note: I may have more charries... but I just forgot :3

Last edited by lil_peanut7 on 7/26/2010, 6:47 pm; edited 19 times in total
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Lil_Peanut7's Charries :D Empty Re: Lil_Peanut7's Charries :D

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 12:38 am

--reserved--

Last edited by lil_peanut7 on 7/19/2010, 12:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 12:40 am

Yay! Very Happy
Haha, I love how you make your characters so realistic. ^^
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 12:41 am

haha thanks ^^ im still mad that my thread doesn't look awesomely awesome D:
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 12:50 am

I can help you fix it. ^^

Woah. I didn't know Evan was related to Alison.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 12:53 am

Well I made it look a little better, but if you wanna help that'd be great. Thanks

lol Yeah. cass said they could be cousins x3 surprise xD
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 12:56 am

No problem. Very Happy
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 12:58 am

Hmm... my post looks kinda..... crammed. -____-
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 1:03 am

I think it looks nice. Better than my under construction character list. Razz
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 1:04 am

Where's you list? imma go post on it xD
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 1:06 am

Haha, um, thanks. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 1:09 am

No problem ^___^
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 1:11 am

[Wow, we have like, a conversation on here. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 1:15 am

Haha exactly xD because we can ^^
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 2:06 am

Code:
 Welcome!
These are all the characters that I roleplay with. I'd appreciate it very much if you didn't copy them. It takes me a long time to think them up until perfection :] Thank you!

-The Secret Waterfall-

[b]Alice Hunter[/b] - Alice has a dark shade of auburn hair that falls right below her shoulders. She has fair colored skin, and dark ruby colored eyes. Alice is a bit on the short side, and she doesn't like it when people refer to her size. She is an average weight. Alice's personality is a likable one. She has her sense of humor, and seriousness. Alice is very outgoing and opens up to really anyone. But she can hold a grudge, and she can get pretty angry at times. Alice's powers are talking to animals, and seeing the future/past.
Family - None (deceased)

[b]Chris Blew[/b] - Chris has shaggy, chocolate brown hair. It's a bit long, but doesn't go any farther than the top of his ears. He has tan skin, and greenish blue eyes. Chris is an average height for a guy, and he's muscular. Chris has his known sarcastic personality. He's an pretty open person. Chris is funny, and usually you don't see a serious side to him. Talking about his parents ticks him off. Chris's powers are morphing, and protective shield (hard to explain).

[b]Nathan King[/b] - Nathan has short, spiked, jet black hair. His eyes are a dark shade of brown, and in the shadows they can be mistaken for black. Nathan is a light shade of tan, and he's pretty muscular from playing football. Nathan is pretty tall. His personality is a bit on the quiet side. He isn't as open as Chris or Alice are. Nathan is kind, someone you could trust with a secret. He can play multiple instruments. Nathan's powers are making everything musical, and controlling water.

[b]Celia Green[/b] - Celia has long brown hair that falls to her lower back, but doesn't reach her hips. It's parted at the top to the right side of her face. Celia has tan skin and brown eyes. She doesn't wear much makeup, or none sometimes. Celia is an average height and a bit on the skinny side. Celia is a bit shy, but she's very kind. She's an understanding person, but she has a bad temper at times. Celia's powers are making items appear, and turning invisible.

[b]Violet Nova[/b] - Violet has black hair that falls to her mid back. Her skin is naturally a light shade of tan, but her skin is covered with burn scars. They wrap around almost her whole body. Violet has topaz eyes. She is a bit short, and a bit on the skinny side. Violet is insecure about herself. She used to wear a jacket with a hood to cover herself and her scars. Her personality is mostly very shy. She doesn't talk too much, unless you crack her shell. Violet's powers are to freeze time and teleport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]-Cirque De Freak!-[/b]

[b]Shelly Remey[/b] - Shelly has bleach blonde hair that falls to her mid back. It's curled in slightly. She has slightly tanned skin and beautiful turquoise eyes. Her eyelashes are a dark black. Shelly looks average, but she has peacock feathers for a tail. She can hide or show off her tail, depending on her mood. Shelly is pretty shy. She hates performing in the circus acts, but it makes her feel like she belongs somewhere with other 'freaks'.
Family - Unknown....

[b]-S.S Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise-[/b]

[b]Evan Garcia[/b] - Evan has short, brown, spiked hair. He has tan skin, and is pretty tall. Evan is very muscular. He has broad shoulders. On his right, upper arm he has a tattoo that wraps around his arms twice. Evan is a pretty show-offy  kinda guy. He is flirty, and has had multiple girfriends in his past. Evan is a party kinda person. He dislikes people who complain a lot.

[b]-Dream of a Nightmare-[/b]
Well um I don't actually remember their personalities/looks... I don't rp them often ^^

[b]Alex Weaver[/b]
[b]Sydney Fair[/b]
[b]Drake Pale[/b]

~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~

[I got the bolding, but that's all I remember. Smile]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 7/17/2010, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 3:58 pm

Aw thanks Leah ^^ that was kind of you :3 except im not sure how to get that into the first post :\
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:00 pm

[Okay, I'm gonna post the code, and you delete the text on the first post. Paste my coding into it. Taadaaa! Very Happy]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:01 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Code:
 Welcome!

-The Secret Waterfall-

[b]Alice Hunter[/b] - Alice has a dark shade of auburn hair that falls right below her shoulders. She has fair colored skin, and dark ruby colored eyes. Alice is a bit on the short side, and she doesn't like it when people refer to her size. She is an average weight. Alice's personality is a likable one. She has her sense of humor, and seriousness. Alice is very outgoing and opens up to really anyone. But she can hold a grudge, and she can get pretty angry at times. Alice's powers are talking to animals, and seeing the future/past.
Family - None (deceased)

[b]Chris Blew[/b] - Chris has shaggy, chocolate brown hair. It's a bit long, but doesn't go any farther than the top of his ears. He has tan skin, and greenish blue eyes. Chris is an average height for a guy, and he's muscular. Chris has his known sarcastic personality. He's an pretty open person. Chris is funny, and usually you don't see a serious side to him. Talking about his parents ticks him off. Chris's powers are morphing, and protective shield (hard to explain).

[b]Nathan King[/b] - Nathan has short, spiked, jet black hair. His eyes are a dark shade of brown, and in the shadows they can be mistaken for black. Nathan is a light shade of tan, and he's pretty muscular from playing football. Nathan is pretty tall. His personality is a bit on the quiet side. He isn't as open as Chris or Alice are. Nathan is kind, someone you could trust with a secret. He can play multiple instruments. Nathan's powers are making everything musical, and controlling water.

[b]Celia Green[/b] - Celia has long brown hair that falls to her lower back, but doesn't reach her hips. It's parted at the top to the right side of her face. Celia has tan skin and brown eyes. She doesn't wear much makeup, or none sometimes. Celia is an average height and a bit on the skinny side. Celia is a bit shy, but she's very kind. She's an understanding person, but she has a bad temper at times. Celia's powers are making items appear, and turning invisible.

[b]Violet Nova[/b] - Violet has black hair that falls to her mid back. Her skin is naturally a light shade of tan, but her skin is covered with burn scars. They wrap around almost her whole body. Violet has topaz eyes. She is a bit short, and a bit on the skinny side. Violet is insecure about herself. She used to wear a jacket with a hood to cover herself and her scars. Her personality is mostly very shy. She doesn't talk too much, unless you crack her shell. Violet's powers are to freeze time and teleport.

[b]-Cirque De Freak!-[/b]

[b]Shelly Remey[/b] - Shelly has bleach blonde hair that falls to her mid back. It's curled in slightly. She has slightly tanned skin and beautiful turquoise eyes. Her eyelashes are a dark black. Shelly looks average, but she has peacock feathers for a tail. She can hide or show off her tail, depending on her mood. Shelly is pretty shy. She hates performing in the circus acts, but it makes her feel like she belongs somewhere with other 'freaks'.
Family - Unknown....

[b]-S.S Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise-[/b]

[b]Evan Garcia[/b] - Evan has short, brown, spiked hair. He has tan skin, and is pretty tall. Evan is very muscular. He has broad shoulders. On his right, upper arm he has a tattoo that wraps around his arms twice. Evan is a pretty show-offy  kinda guy. He is flirty, and has had multiple girfriends in his past. Evan is a party kinda person. He dislikes people who complain a lot.

[b]-Dream of a Nightmare-[/b]

[b]Alex Weaver[/b]
[b]Sydney Fair[/b]
[b]Drake Pale[/b]

~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~

[I got the bolding, but that's all I remember. Smile]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:11 pm

erm it didn't work. sorry :\ but its okay. i don't have to have a beautiful thread
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:14 pm

Aw. Sad
Hold on, I'm PMing you. And I'm posting a temporary thread with the coding to see if it'll work. Just don't post. O.e
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:15 pm

okaaayz. but don't feel like you need to help D: it happens on all my threads. :\
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:17 pm

Well, I'm gonna help 'cause I want to. Btw, I posted it. It works on there...?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:22 pm

Idk why. stuff never shows up on my stories, trading threads, or charrie threads. It's annoying -__- I asked shadow once, but she didn't know what was wrong either D:
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:30 pm

Okay, let me see if there's anything wrong... Hm. Maybe that'll change after we switch to MyBB. Anyway, let me see if there's anything wrong in the first post. You can post the coding I did if you want, so I can see if there's just one mistake, since one time I missed a '[/font]' and it messed up the whole thing. Smile
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:50 pm

Hmm yeah. I'll post yours on my second post, kay?
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next