The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+8
LuvPink
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Haileadorable211
<3--[Emily]--<<
Pandaz ♪
B
lil_peanut7
leah_hope92
12 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 6 Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:36 pm

(( Bighugs?? no.... wait were you talking to me? xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:37 pm

lil_peanut7 wrote:((i still go there to keep everyone in line, really :p the mods and admins have basically ditched the RP section. And that seems to be the hot spot for arguments xD and im trying to get people to write better -___- ))

((lol leah xD mcdonalds reminds me of that video 'Super-Size Me' .... -shivers- nasty.... ))

[Haha, I do that all the time. I just post huge forms just so they'll hopefully write better. xD But remember this...

"I feel as this rp will bring back bad memories. -closes it-". xDD]

[Super-Size Me? -looks it up-]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:38 pm

Pandaz ♪ wrote:(Ah. You friends with Bighugs?)

[Whaaaaaaa? You know, if that was to me. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/17/2010, 4:38 pm

(Oh God, I love that movie! :3)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:38 pm

((... huh? xD ))

((NOO!!! don't look it up! you'll be scarred for life D: i have to watch it again this year >.< ))

((lol its funny when they make fun of ronald mcdonald xD but yet there are a few parts that are kinda disturbing. seriously i haven't eaten much of mcdonalds since i saw that video hahaa))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/17/2010, 4:42 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:

Thank You To......

Shadowsowner888

I remember that one time on WI when I sent you a VM asking if I could borrow the Twilight background. xD I remember us being friends on WI and chatting pretty often. I had joined one of your rps, which was my first. We always talked about Twilight, and I can remember word by word some our VMs. :3 Then I quit, and of course, we stopped talking. It was so awesome you were the admin. Anyway, thank you for making the [best website in the world] and awebsite. - The Secret Waterfall - - Page 6 268382

<3--[Emily]--<<

Ah, I remember when we first rped on BI. It was Jake and Emma. I remember all the VMs we had sent to each other, even some you didn't know I've seen, when I was banned. I remember most of the PMs we sent each other. I remember alot of the stuff. Anyway.. Back then, you were my best friend. A sister. And [I hope this doesn't sound as wierd as I think it is..] at that point of my life, I think you were my best friend. Best. Out of even people I went to school with. Maybe it's because it was in summer and I was the new girl to my school, but still.

You gave me advice, you made me feel better about myself, you made me smile and laugh, you made my day better, you did alot of things. And you still do today. It's really hard for me to say everything I want to say in this, especially since it's 2:52 am and I'm tird but wide awake, ready to jump out of a window if I wanted to.

When I first met you, I was so jealous. "Why is she so great at writing? Compared to her, I'm some kid in the sticks." You could see I was so jealous, but then we rped, and we found out we had so much in common. At most times, I felt like I was standing in-front of a mirror. Truth be told, most of the movies I've seen, you've told me about, and told me to see it. Yeah. xD

You really helped me with my writing. I could show you a post from when I first started on BI, to one of my last posts on BI. There's a huge difference, maybe 6,000 words? Anyway, a huge, big fat difference. So, I gotta say, thank you for that.

By the way, I wanna say I'm really sorry about the whole Oasis thing. Before I was banned, larkrose sent me the death note [the PM saying I was banned], and one of things she said was that Oasis was closed 3/4 on my part. That was when everybody was freaking out about Oasis closed and I was like, "-faints- Dr. House, catch me!" and then you replied saying... "Dr. Wilson, catch me!". Then I quickly replied on your profile "Im banned for months!" My hands were shaking so I went back and re-typed it, "I'm banned for 6 months!" Either way, I wanted you to be the first to know. During that time, I didn't type a word. So you would expect me to be horrible, right back in the sticks. But once again, you brought me up, and I'm still trying to cetch up with what I was before.

We moved on a bit, but doesn't everybody? We're different, like now I don't watch all that much House. But I still think we're friends, and I hope we always are. (:

There's a ton I have to be thankful for, but I have to start out with this. After 3 months through, somehow I hacked into the system and could see everything as a guest, and I saw this one VM you sent to Lizzie or Cass. It made me really happy, since you had mentioned you missed me, and for a long time I thought I could make another account before I was 'released', so I could talk to you. But obviously I didn't. And thank you for the whole birthday thing so much. I appreciate it. (:

Bottom line, you're one of the people I'm thankful for, and I hope our friendship always lasts. (:

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•

I remember we were really good friends on BI. You were always the person that'd make me literally, laugh out loud. You were the person I always wanted to rp with, you and Em. You have a really good amount of description, and I really wish I could do as well as you. And I've tried, but it goes Kapoosh!, so know you have a really, really good talent there.

You are one of the best writer's I've ever met, and I know somedow I'll see you on a cover of a magazine, or on TV, you answering questions about your world-famous book. And I know someday it'll happen, trust me. (:

I really wanna say I'm sorry for the times I cause these stupid fights, and I really hate it when we fight sometimes. And it'd be the worse ifwe stopped being friends for something stupid like "you took the name of my twig adopt!". I mean, many of the things we fight over is just plain ridiculous, and could easy resolved.

Hope to see you in Harvard! (;

Kataang

I remember on BI when we rped on your dragon rp. I think it was my first rp I had joined on BI. :3 I had a super fun time rping with you, and you're a really REALLY good writer, and I hope you keep up your good work. (:

Lizzie

Ah. You were part of that 'group'. xD And to tell you the truth, I've alway been jealous of how realistic you can make your characters in to, and yes, I still do today. It's like impossible for me to even try! Annie was a fail, an epic fail. xD

Anyhow, I wanted to let you know your also a really good writer, and like a writing role-model for me [if that doesn't sound wierd]. (:

4everme4everbeauty

Hey. (: I wanted to say I love The Life Of A Teenage Spy, when I see there's a new chapter, my day is lit up, and I'm more than excited to read it. You're a super good writer, and I hope you only get better and better. (;

All Mods of Twig

Hey all mods, admins, everybody. I wanna say thank you to all the moderaters of Twig, for keeping it a safe place, and of course, the awesome website it is. (; I know you take a lot of time to keep it such a nice organized website, and I think all of you all deserve a thanks.

Arianna/Jade

Hey Ari. (: I wanted to let you both know, thank you so much for Twig Adopts! It's on my favorites, I absolutely LOOOVVVEEE TA! And I'm sure it takes a long time to keep Twig in place/fix problems/all the graphic and coding, so, thank you so very much! (:

[Find your part. ]

(Really?! This is so sweet! Awwww.....thank you! Yeah, Knights In Scaley Armour was fun, man. xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:42 pm

lil_peanut7 wrote:((... huh? xD ))

((NOO!!! don't look it up! you'll be scarred for life D: i have to watch it again this year >.< ))

((lol its funny when they make fun of ronald mcdonald xD but yet there are a few parts that are kinda disturbing. seriously i haven't eaten much of mcdonalds since i saw that video hahaa))

[Oh well. xD]

[I was already scarred for life clicking a link on accident. Worst experience ever. O.O It was the nastiest thing, I promise. -cough cough-]

[Hehe, I need to be more healthy, so I'mma watch it. Haha, I had McDonalds two days ago. I remember when I was about 3, Ronald scared the heck out of me. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 4:45 pm

"Hobbies? Uhh.....at my high school, I did swim team, I was on my school's golf team, and on the football team, and for fun I played basketball and baseball." Devon grinned. Celia nodded. "You?" he asked. Celia looked away. "You'd think I was wierd if I told you," she said with a slight smirk. "But your powers usually have something to do with something from your Earth life. Mine were completely random though," she explained.
((here's my post, beka. ))

((lol when i was little, i was scared of the "Home Bee" lol the one from home town buffet xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 4:50 pm

lil_peanut7 wrote:"Hobbies? Uhh.....at my high school, I did swim team, I was on my school's golf team, and on the football team, and for fun I played basketball and baseball." Devon grinned. Celia nodded. "You?" he asked. Celia looked away. "You'd think I was wierd if I told you," she said with a slight smirk. "But your powers usually have something to do with something from your Earth life. Mine were completely random though," she explained.
((here's my post, beka. ))

((lol when i was little, i was scared of the "Home Bee" lol the one from home town buffet xD ))

[Lol. xD By the way, send me a link. Though from the trailer, I feel sick. -cough cough-Even though I underweight-cough cough-. I just had a little apple pie [you know the teeny tiny thingies?] from MD two days ago. -cough cough-]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/17/2010, 5:07 pm

"Oh, come on," I nugged her. "Tell me your powers, too."
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/17/2010, 5:12 pm

(Need an idea for an RP. This is the genre I want it to be in.

Love & Romance + Something twisted. mwahahaha

Ha ha, me so evil. xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 5:29 pm

"Oh, come on," Devon said, nudging her. "Tell me your powers, too." he added. "Alright. I was an acrobat... in the circus," she said. "Not something you hear everyday," she chuckled slightly. "And I can turn invisible and make things apepar out of thin air," Celia added.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 5:29 pm

((idk. haha but it sounds interesting xD hmmm... i'll think.... ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/17/2010, 5:39 pm

"Alright. I was an acrobat... in the circus," She said. "Not something you hear everyday," she said, slightly laughing. "Well, everybody makes there own choices. And that was yours. I never really knew what I was gonna do once I finished senior year and college," I said, staring at my reflection in the lake.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 5:43 pm

"Well, everybody makes there own choices. And that was yours. I never really knew what I was gonna do once I finished senior year and college," he said, his gaze focussed on the reflection in the large pool of water. "I only wish is was my choice," she mumbled, lying down on her back. Celia watched the few puffy white clouds in the sky. "And I'm sure you could have pulled off being a sports star," she smirked, "with all those sports you were in."

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/17/2010, 6:06 pm

I gave a short laugh. "Thanks." I only wish it was my choice," She said. I had a strange look on my face. "What do you mean?" I asked.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/17/2010, 6:39 pm

[Uh, Leah, they weren't abandoned?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 6 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/17/2010, 6:40 pm

[[Im so bored Sad]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/17/2010, 6:48 pm

(Hey Em. Smile Here was Jessi's last post. Razz)

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:I looked up at the moon and stars. I sighed. "Why does this stupid island have to be so full og drama?!" I shouted. I sighed again and looked back down, starting to cry again. Well, atleast Bethany and Josh were both back in the real world. I saw a few fireflies in the bushes beside me. I laughed as one flew over to me and landed on my nose. I smiled at it. When it flew away, I made my arms and legs lightly catch on fire to keep me warm.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 7:32 pm

Devon gave her a strange look. "What do you mean?" he asked. "It was a family owned circus. So I was forced to perform. And that also meant I had to do other stupid acts. I loved the acrobat one, but when I got in trouble I had to be one of the freakin' clowns," Celia explained, remembering all that sticky paint they'd put across her face.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 8:44 pm

[Anyone on?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 8:52 pm

((i am :] ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 8:59 pm

[Liza, I only saw the first 4 minutes of Super-Size Me, and I'm NEVER having McDonalds again. Though I have a hard time gaining weight... oh well.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/17/2010, 9:04 pm

((hahahaha xDD i watched the whole thing over again cuz i was bored. phew it was gross. did you get to day 2? on his mcdonalds diet? that was disgusting... ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/17/2010, 9:16 pm

lil_peanut7 wrote:((hahahaha xDD i watched the whole thing over again cuz i was bored. phew it was gross. did you get to day 2? on his mcdonalds diet? that was disgusting... ))

[I got to the kids singing, then I saw the states and about the state the dude lived in. That's it. but I'm going to watch it now. -cough cough-]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next