The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!]

4 posters

Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Empty Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/10/2009, 1:09 pm

1:04 PM, Wormtail's house, August whatever

I woke up at around... Twelve? Twelve thirty? I forget. My dad, yes, it's true, is STILL asleep. He's very lucky that I just woke up, and am not really that hungry... yet. [Tee hee. ] Hopefully he'll wake up late again... IDK, I just wanna stay home today.
My mom's co-worker's daschund is going to have puppies, he just figured out that she's pregnant. My mom says she won't get one, ['cause he practically gives them away] but he guarantees that if he brings one, she won't be able to refuse. [xD] But I'm not gonna let my hopes get up too high.
School starts Monday... [next Monday]
Woohoo. [*hint the sarcasm*]
I got all honors, and advanced honors Pre-Algebra...
Even my mom said I sucked at pre-algebra, so I have no clue how I got into ADVANCED...
Meh heh. wallbash
Trying to watch Sleepy Hollow with the hottness of Johnny Depp...
BUT IT KEEPS PAUSIN' ON ME!
On the while, why don't you guys have a nice chit-chat with my dear friends, Sweeney Todd, Ichabod Crane, and Mort Rainey!
Ichabod: Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Ichabo10
Sweeney: Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Sweene11
Mort: Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Secret10

Sweeney: Wait... aren't I dead?!

Me: Nope. I brought you back to life.

Ichabod: *leans back in chair with o_O expression* And... that is---

Me: *makes 'watch-out-what-you-say' look*

Ichabod: --so, not strange. nod

Me: Good boy. *pats head*

Mort: *wakes up from napping on armchair* Wait the-- *rolls out of chair and falls onto floor*

Me: Now now, Mort, no cussing!

Sweeney: If only I had my knife...

Mort: *puts on black hat and picks up shovel**voice turns into that of one that has a thick country accent* I am, so sorry, Wormtail. But right is right, and wrong is wrong, and this show's gotta end! *whacks shovel knocking out camera guy*

Me: Uhm... *picks up camera* We'll be back shortly. Very Happy *camera turns static-y*

Last edited by Webkinz Luver 101 on 8/10/2009, 2:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Empty Re: Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!]

Post by iGrievous 8/10/2009, 1:19 pm

It's so sad, that school is coming around.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Empty Re: Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/10/2009, 1:22 pm

Yep... Sad Me no likey homework.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail's Blog for August Whatever [Now including Ichabod Crane, Sweeney Todd, and Mort Rainey!] Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2009, 1:31 pm

I hate homework too. Normally with homework, I'm stuck doing it for almost an hour. (Yeah, they gave us too much homework... sad)
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/10/2009, 1:37 pm

Same here, dude. Now I got into all honors/advanced pre-algebra, and they said that they give us TWO TIMES as much homework.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2009, 1:40 pm

Oh crap. That sounds harsh. tongue
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/10/2009, 1:42 pm

Yep... IDK how in the world I got into advanced pre-algebra, that was the one class that I struggled most in.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2009, 1:54 pm

Oh, I see. X3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 2:09 pm

JOHNNY DEPP! OO: I want to watch Sweeney Todd, but it seems scary o.o
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/10/2009, 2:26 pm

It's a little scary, bloody, for sure. xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down