The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twarry's blog <3

4 posters

Go down

twarry's blog <3 Empty twarry's blog <3

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/23/2010, 12:08 pm

twarry's blog <3 1ot4s2
twarry's blog <3 3483l9d

Date:07.23.10

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 2mzi7w5
I decided to base my playlist on songs I got into on my DSi today. :3 It’s all from Flipnote, which if you don’t know, is a program where you can animate things frame by frame with a whole bunch of pencils and pens and stufferz. :3 The last three are all by an awesome random guy on Youtube, Parry Gripp. Read about him in their descriptions. Wink
1. Take On Me – Aha! I first heard this song on Flipnote (obviously xD), and fell in love instantly. :3 I don’t understand most of it, and it’s from the 80’s, but it still sounds totally awesome. Mario was singing to Peach(the chorus only) and then at the end Luigi is fed up and hits him with a pan, stopping the music. xD If you have a DSi and have seen this, tell me. It’s just...awesome. There’s more versions of this song, too. :3
2. I Got No iPhone – Parry Gripp I first saw heard this song sung by a stickman, and then by a Shy Guy. xP It’s actually really catchy. O_o Parry Gripp is just awesome, and his songs always make me hungry. xD Well, his other songs. One of them is actually called “I’m Hungry”. O_O (see link in siggy to listen)
3. This Is The Best Burrito I’ve Ever Eaten – Parry Gripp Another PG song. :3 This one is a “makes me hungry” song, right here. xD I have this song in my siggy, too. :3 The cover, as you can probably see, is a monster thing eaten a burrito. xD I first heard this song being sung by Mario, who was immensely enjoying this burrito. o.O It was actually a little weird.
4. This Is My Ringtone – Parry Gripp Another iPhone song. The cover of this one is a hippo with red stuff all over his mouth, which now makes me scared of hippos. O__e It’s a little different than the other one, though. This guy is very very happy and is shoving it in everyone else’s face that he has an iPhone, while the other guy is really sad that he doesn’t have one. Parry Gripp as you might be able to see, is my idol at the moment. :3

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 2cpxlcy
in Mario
I know, it’s cheesy. xD Just read and don’t ask questions, ‘kay? And yes Cyn, I copied you. (mwahahahaa! mwahahaha)
Mario
Let’s see, he’s pretty much invincible, and fights all sorts of things all for one girl; Princess Peach. And according to Flipnote, he can sing very well. xD No one comes to mind here...hmmm...........if anyone has any ideas for this role, please tell me.
Luigi
Spaghetti! xD He’s very random and weirdly funny, and I’m pretty sure he likes/loves Daisy. Not sure, though. For him, I think it’s either Donut(Seal/Sharkbait) or myself. xD Donut’s randomness makes me laugh, so that part fits her, while I always make my friends laugh, and very coincidentally.......I love spaghetti. xD
Bowser
He’s the evil dragon/turtle thing that tries to kill Mario and Luigi and is always capturing Peach. xP I give this role to Mia. She’s not a dragon/turtle, but she’s the Shinigami Queen and she’s evil. So Mia is Bowser.
Princess Peach
She’s the dainty little princess who is always getting princess-napped by Bowser. On Wikipedia it says she’s very selfless, and I think that role goes to almost everyone on Twig. :3 People who have shops use their time to make other people things, and will share very givingly? Is that the word? xD But don’t worry Twiggers, I’m not calling you a bunch of dainty princesses. xD
Bowser Jr.
Pretty much the younger version of Bowser. I’ll give this to Hyro, even though I’m not sure if he or Mia is older. xP
Toad
The little guy(s) who sells stuff and is always trying to help, but is a bit nervous to. Maybe me again? xP I like to help, but I always think my help is bad. xP

That’s all for now, I’m running out of time. D:

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 34dpx7k
Getting Robbed
I never blogged about this, did I? D: Well, now here’s the story.
There was a really big windstorm, and the alarm went off. -_- No one could get any sleep at 1am with that stupid alarm going off, so my dad took me to my Grandma’s to get some sleep, because the next day I had school.
My mom stayed home by herself, and 20 minutes later just as she was about to try and go to sleep(she uses earplugs to sleep), there was a ‘knock’ on the door. She thought it might be the police, so she hesitated right before they kicked down the door. She hid in her room for who knows how long, only judging where they were by the flashlights coming through the crack on the bottom of the door. My mom finally got fed up[ and decided to dash over to the neighbor across the street and go into his house. She opened the door a teensy weensy bit, and saw nothing, so she ran outside. There was a dude with his hat down carrying our computer monitor, but she kept running. When she got to the door, the doorknob would work, and she panicked. She pushed on the door and that worked, so she ran across the street and pounded on our neighbors door. -_- He didn’t wake up, so she went around back, yelling and throwing rocks at his window. He woke up and let her in. The phone lines were down as the power went out, too. -_- She asked to use his cell phone, and he was still half-asleep and said that the phone lines were down. My mom reminded him that cell phones work in power outages. Well, he didn’t charge it, so she had to be quick. She got an address and name out right before the phone went dead.
They stole our TV, my PS3, my DS, our computer screen, a Rock Band 2 Guitar Controller, all of my PS3 games(about 12-13), two blu-ray movies, 3 of my DS games, my camera, my iPod, my iPod docking station, and more. -_-
Well, enough about -_- topics. :3

Burritos
Beans, cheese, and rice = yummyness! Very Happy

iPhones
My dad has one of these, and some guy wants to kill himself ‘cause he doesn’t have one. :3

Flipnote
It’s an awesome animation program on DSi’s and DSi XL’s. :3

Elmo
The little furry red dude who I used to be obsessed with. xD I had a little ABC, 123... Elmo and I used to play it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over andover and over and...well, you get it.

«←→»

My blog is so short. xP I ran outta time, I’m sorry. :3
Word Count: 18314
Word Count After Blog: 19486

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 A4v435
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. Do you have a DSi?
3. What topics should be in my next blog?
4. Am I a unicorn?

template made by Cyn&Twarry

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

twarry's blog <3 Empty Re: twarry's blog <3

Post by B 7/23/2010, 12:25 pm

1. Purple
2. Nope
3. Whatever you want!
4. YOUR A UNICORN! Holy crap!!! I can't wait to see your horn!
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/23/2010, 12:26 pm

1. Surprised Me too! Very Happy
3. But I dunno what I want! D:
4. Very Happy
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/23/2010, 12:41 pm

Lawl! Very Happy

Just do something random like me!

B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/23/2010, 4:23 pm

You copycat. o.o Haha, no worries, I'm interested to see what others think about who's who in the movies and all that jazz.

Mia's younger than Hyro, but since Mia's the Shinigami Queen, I don't think it matters. xD

1. What’s your favorite color? Indigo! invisible trampoline
2. Do you have a DSi? Nope, but my younger sister does (I'm perfectly happy with my original model). And I swear, the recording system on that thing will be the death of me one day. é_é
3. What topics should be in my next blog? The Tapestry (book series), Agatha Christie, Nicholas Cage, Bump-Its and James Bond (card game). ^^
4. Am I a unicorn? So your real name is Charlie? o:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/23/2010, 4:26 pm

@Cyn:
1. Me too! My mom says I can paint my room indigo/Palace Purple once we get my double bed! :3
2. If you don't do anything for a while hovering over a sound, it starts playing this really cool Mario thing. :3
3. Yay! Very Happy
3. I'm Charlie? Surprised
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/23/2010, 4:46 pm

But Cyn, I had the idea first. D:

1. Not sure. Red? Gold?
2. Nope!
3. Hm... Mello!
4. Nah, you're a narwhal. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/23/2010, 4:59 pm

@Ave:
1. Ooh. Pretty colors. *-*
3. Ooh! Mello. :3
4.St least I still have a horn! Very Happy
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/23/2010, 5:25 pm

@Twarry:
1. Awesome! applause I bet that's a beautiful room. Right now mine is this half-and-half ocean thing.
2. o: I'm going to see if my sister took her DSi upstairs or if she left it over here at her desk. *goes scrummaging around*
5. You is Charlie. o.o

@Ave: That's a good point. So we're all copying you. D: *puts on pair of (copy)kitty ears* Meow.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down