The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks)

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) Empty Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks)

Post by Komoda 2/8/2010, 7:36 pm

February 8th

Current mood: Tired, hungry... But are those really emotions? Nah... Hmph, let's go with infatuated. nod
Current song: Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls!!
Current food: Well, I just ate some crackers...

And I'm not going to say what I'm wearing because that just makes me feel awkward. XDD

Well... As much as I'd like to act mature and emotionless, the fact of the matter is that not that type of girl. Okay, so I'm quite rudely antisocial around people I don't know... But I'm extremely giddy/swoony with all of my friends. I may be able to change that eventually but I think I will embrace this mood of mine as much as I can, even though I know darn well how annoying it is.

So to the point. ^^

This is going to be hard to explain without sounding creepy... But it's not even my fault this time, I swear!

Do you remember me telling you guys about "White T-Shirt Guy"? Well, he's one of the good-looking boys in the library, and he has this swooshy hair... But anyway, now you know who that is, sort of anyway. ^^

Now back to the beginning of the story. A year ago, this guy named Howard randomly added me on FB. I figured it was this cool little dude named Howard who went to our school because there was no display pic, and we had mutual friends so it was just kind of a whatever thing. Then I realized, after looking at some pictures, that it wasn't the same guy. But he didn't seem like a terrorist or anything so I didn't care. XD

But that was a year ago. Just yesterday, there was some pictures on my Newsfeed... And I freaked out, because the pictures looked EXACTLY like White T-Shirt Guy. O.o So after checking back at Howard's profile for the first time in like 6 months...
I realized that this
whole time I had White T-Shirt Guy on FB... And he had pictures of his new hair cut (it's not swooshy hair anymore) so when I went to school, I figured I'd use that reference to confirm my suspicions. Sure enough, it's him.

Whoa though. That's such a freaking weird coincidence.

Anyway... Yeah, awkward much. Too bad he has a girlfriend. ^^ But they make a very cute couple indeed, and I don't like Howard as much as I like striped polo guy really.

XDD Speaking of striped polo guy... Yeah, he's super kawaii. ^^ I don't know where I was going with this... Ooh, ooh! He's in grade nine! But Light and Howard are in grade 10. >.>
Lol, I swear I don't creep on any of them though... Striped polo guy always wears these noticeable striped polos so it wasn't weird that I noticed him at the grade nine registration thing. That's all! And Light was in my homeroom the one day 'cause my homeroom teacher teaches Grade 10 IB, so that's how I knew... Then Howard added me on FB, so clearly I'd know what grade he's in.

Pfft, I swear I'm not a creep.

Omg... I think striped polo's guy's name is Gabriel. I'm like 50% sure. Because... I swear his friend called him Gabe. And, and... Oh boy, Gabe is such a beautiful name. Gabe and Christine... Gabe and Komoda? Gabe and Mo. nod

smitten

Okay, Komoda, calm... Focus on your studies. You want to be in French IB, don't you?

Yes. ._.

You want to have Michael as a tutor...

Which is why I don't have to try until he does tutor me!!! smug

Oh, shut up.

Speaking of boys, I was accidentally staring at Nathan then he came and lied down beside me on the mat. ^^ We were playing that cat and mouse game, so... Oh gosh, and before that, we had to run all of these lines and do 200+ sit ups, 100+ push ups, 100+ squats without stretching as punishment for leaving the gym to go to the library on Friday... -.-" I'm not exaggerating one bit, I swear. Bwahahahaha, who punishes students for going to the library ten minutes early!? Pfft.

Komoda... Just stop talking.

>.> Jerk.
Can I at least tell them that I chased down a wild kitten, and then almost got scratched but was smart enough to cover my hands when I cornered it, and then I took it to the barn all because it had a cold? ^^

Well, no... But it seems you already told them... Idiot.

You're so mean to me. Surprised

You bring it upon yourself.

Crying or Very sad

Okay, well I could swoon about Gabe some more, complain about how much pain I'll be in tomorrow, etc...But I think it's best I just shut up and start looking into IB, or at least do some homework.

And here is a lovely little picture!!
Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 4rp9fo

Light's such a beast. XDDD I love his laugh, though. It's so splendidly maniacal.

Love you guys. :3

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) Empty Re: Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks)

Post by shadowsowner888 2/8/2010, 8:26 pm

Woah. xD That is an odd coincidence?

This striped polo fellow seems nice. ^^ Gabriel, unfortunately, only brings me memories of Gabriel Lopez, this creepy guy Gri and I came up with. He works at a Dairy Queen, is Mexican, hideous, has a unibrow, and has the power to mutter Spanish obscenities rapidly under his breath.

. . .

I'm sure your Gabriel is a lot better than that guy. xD Period.

Aww! ^^ Kitty! I'm sure it'll thank you for that in the end. Outdoors kittens are always so scared of people, aren't they? xD

You're quite right about Light's laugh. xD (Oh my, I almost said Laugh's light. o.0)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 1312Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 2412Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3349Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3548Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) Empty Re: Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks)

Post by Komoda 2/8/2010, 10:56 pm

XD It is!

Bwahahaha, oh boy. Well, I don't know if Gabriel is really his name, but I thought I heard his friends call him Gabe. *shrugs*

Lol, yeah, unless you tame them at a young age.

XDD Yeah, it's epic.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/8/2010, 10:59 pm

Augh! Why did I put a question mark? o.0

xD Lol, yeah, maybe he's really called Jehosaphat or something.

Seriously. xD

Very Happy I can hear it now . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 1312Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 2412Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3349Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3548Mo's Ambigous Blog - Smitten (This blog sucks) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 2/9/2010, 12:30 am

I have a charrie named Gabe. He's part angel part vampire....xD Such a contridiction xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 2/9/2010, 12:32 am

Oh, and yes his name is Gabriel xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/9/2010, 2:43 pm

Aha! Gabriel's a popular name. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down