The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Seven Things . . .

5 posters

Go down

Shadow's Seven Things . . . Empty Shadow's Seven Things . . .

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 10:15 am

Today, since I can't think of anything exciting, I'm going to be ranting about my mom. xP

"Your mom?" you say. "What's so bad about your mom?"

Well, I have trouble coming up with answers unless she was just werewolfing at me. xD But you bet you'll hear about it next time she does.

Seven Things I Hate About HER.
(Not Gri's her. My her. Meaning the lady I hate calling my mom.)
1. She's lazy. So let's say I'm across the room, looking at the calendar. And she's at the table, working on bills, when she drops her pen. "Stephanie? Can you come pick this up?" LAZY. Evil or Very Mad
2. She always has to be right. If I try to point out when she's not entirely right about something - for example, that I'm marrying Nick Jonas, not Joe - she gets werewolfed off because - I think - she doesn't like being wrong. And she never admits her mistakes, and if I ever try to tell her some things about her that bother me - like when she swears around us - even if she's in a good mood, she gets all mad and starts ranting.
3. She's selfish. This is kinda minimal, this first example. But if she has chocolate, she hates to let us have any. xP But then, she just dumps the baby on us if she wants to go do something, and refuses to take her even when she's doing something unimportant. She is the one who wanted the kid. Not us. It's not fair to us to always have to do everything for her!
4. She has anger management issues. If you werewolf her off, she hates you for the rest of the day. She hates everyone in her family, and she's such a . . . um . . . poison ivy person. She's a failure as a parent. xP
5. She swears. Oh, she uses all the nasty words she knows. xP It's like living with a truck driver. Combined with her anger management issues, well . . . you get the picture.
6. You can't trust her. She keeps threatening to tell people about Jamie, and why? Because she wants to prove her authority over me. She just doesn't get that it's supposed to be a secret, and she's just an idiotic nasty.
7. She's an idiot. Truly. She knows nothing about me or my thoughts, and as we found out for number two, there's no way I can ever tell her how I really am. xP So I just let her think bad of me and I've totally given up on trying to convince her otherwise. I hate her so much.

As you can see, I have lots of issues with her. Razz So, if you suffered through all this, thanks for reading! You get this freaky dude - clown - and I'd appreciate your comments. Am I overreacting? Do you think I'm being a self-centered werewolf? Or do you agree with me?

Song for Today
I choose this song just cus I named my blog after it. xD In no way does this really match my current situation.
Actually, I think I need another song. So I'm gonna add in a song that's more fitting.
There! Open Wounds. nod

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 8/11/2009, 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow's Seven Things . . . 1312Shadow's Seven Things . . . 2412Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3349Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3548Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Seven Things . . . Empty Re: Shadow's Seven Things . . .

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 10:51 am

Aw, now I understand why you don't like your mom. I'm sorry you have to put up with her nastiness. Sad

I agree with you, and you're not overreacting. Everyone has problems with their parents every now and then. I'm pretty close with mine, but I do get angry with them sometimes.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 10:54 am

Yay! I'm not a freak, then. xP I'm glad you understand, lol. I've pretty much been hating my mom for like . . . hmm, probably four years or so. Idk. But it started when I hadn't sat by her in church for over a month. Back when I still appreciated her. And there's four kids, and we each get like one turn a month.

This had been happening a lot. But after I brought it up, and she told me just to forget about it - in a mean way, I might add - I gave up. xP From that moment on, I knew she hated me, and I hate her.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow's Seven Things . . . 1312Shadow's Seven Things . . . 2412Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3349Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3548Shadow's Seven Things . . . 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 10:55 am

Yeah, it's probably a teenager thing. XP

Aw, she doesn't hate you. It's like impossible to hate your own child. She probably's just mad 'cause you hate her.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 10:57 am

I wasn't even a teen four years ago, though. xD

Bleah. Idk if I even do, but I say I do. But trust me, she hates me when number four happens. Razz Which is at least once a week.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 11:15 am

Haha, a double-digit thing, then.

Aw, well that's too bad. Sad
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 11:21 am

xD Okay.

xP I know.

Do you remember when I was whining about why God kept letting me end up near Jamie, though?

I finally figured out why. xD

Idk if I told you about this. But one time was really bad. Like she'd just been yelling and screaming at me in the car because I got stressed out for being late to go to my friend's house cus she was on the phone, even though my friend had just got home. I didn't want to tell her, but she promised she wouldn't get mad, so I did. And she got mad. And insisted that she wasn't. Just "frustrated." That means the same thing!! Idiot. Razz

And so basically I broke down when I got into my friend's house. Her mom was really nice, just comforting me and being a good Christian and stuff. And she told me some stuff about how we'd both drank a sip from the "cup of suffering," but Jesus drank down the whole thing. So it's a priveledge to be able to suffer, too. And she said that God sometimes gives us good things. A reprieve from the suffering. She told me about this time she went to these fireworks on the Fourth of July with her friends when she was a kid. And she was happy for the first time in her life.

Sad Jamie's my reprieve. He lets me be happy.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 11:51 am

Aw, yeah. You told me that. Sad Parents are like that, I guess.

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess you do have to suffer in order to be happy.

Well, it's good that he makes you happy. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 11:55 am

x3 Yah.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/11/2009, 11:57 am

I added a mini playlist now. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 11:59 am

Oooh, nice!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/11/2009, 12:49 pm

Your mom's pretty much the female version of my dad. Dang it. Their perfect for each other. X3 Just kidding.. but my dad's pretty much like that. D=
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/11/2009, 1:08 pm

Bah. I feel your pain, dude. My mom is like some of those things, she like, ALWAYS has to be right and stuff. Razz But I still loves her. xD
Me and my dad argue A LOT, my mom says it's because we're so alike that we just have to argue about it. xDD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow's Seven Things . . . Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/11/2009, 4:10 pm

Aw, I know how you feel, my mom swears too, but I still get along with her most of the time.

And I don't think you're overreacting, everyone has problems with their family, and if venting is what you need to do, I'll be here to listen. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Shadow's Seven Things . . . Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 9:22 am

xD Haha, well, my mom's obviously married still. So maybe not. Lol, sorry that you have a weird dad.

xD Lol, at least you still feel like you love her, WL. You aren't as poisoned as I am.

Lucky you, WL! xD I'm glad you don't think I'm overreacting, though. Smile And thanks.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down