The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Daze/Tiger Times/August 12th

4 posters

Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th Empty School Daze/Tiger Times/August 12th

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/12/2009, 5:51 pm

~DAY 1~

School started today. When I was getting out of the car (my mother insisted to drive me on the first day), I realized I was behind Nina's car. I waited for her to get out and we walked inside together. Nothing about the school changed...psychically. We went to the band room to put up our instruments we'd taken to practice over summer. I miss Ryan. It was fun to talk to him in the band room before going to class. *sigh* I'm in eighth grade now. And so far it felt weird - and not just because I was significantly shorter than many new sixth graders.

First hour. Broadcast. Not much to say here. Quite a large class this year. Caught up with some friends, compared schedules. Barely any classes together. Summer drew a cartoon version of every (cool) eighth grader in the class on Aaron's and Brandon's binders in sharpie. She messed them all up. I reserved a corner of Aaron's binder for myself to doodle on tomorrow. We went to the library to watch the broadcast (Crew One was on today). The intro was embarrassing (I won't go into detail). Tomorrow I'll have to go on air. Just my luck. I couldn't say hi to Ryan while walking up the stairs, he wasn't here anymore.

Second hour. Pre-AP Science. The teacher seemed cool, but of course, they're all boring on the first day of school. Found out one of my best guy friends, Brad, would be sitting next to me until the week ended. (YESSS!!). At least I found some company.

Third hour. Pre-AP American Studies. Same teacher I had for Geography last year. Same hour. It was weird. But, at least she was awesome. Aaron kept looking at me and mouthing words, occasionally. Or maybe he was talking to Nick, my friend who sat in front of me. Airhead Nicole came in. Of course her name isn't airhead. She just is. She told me Brad had been texting her and thought he liked her, I was surprised, as he had a girlfriend. Most likely untrue (that he liked her). I miss walking with Ryan in the hallways after class.

Fourth hour. Pre-AP Language. Surprised Ben didn't pretend to mistake me for a sixth grader. JD just walked in the room. I can't believe he's in this class. I think he has a crush on me, you know, the way when guys don't know how to react to their feelings, so they put them deep, deep, down and instead make fun of/pick on the person they like? Yeah, he picks on me all the time because I'm short. And he always pats my head in a demeaning manner. And makes crude jokes all the time. What a nerd. Paige and Kaylie are in this class. Yay! I haven't talked to them in forever. Ben just looked at me and said hi with his 'Mr. Awesome' face. At least, I have a few friends in this class, too.

Fifth hour. Band. I wish it were in sixth hour so I could talk to Ryan some more (he used to have band in fifth hour), but wait...he's not here. Mr. P gave a long speech, but meaningful, as always. No new band members. Messed around with Brad, Aaron, and JD. Lots of friends in this class, yay. Got assigned to the quads for the football game in two weeks. I'll probably suck, so I'll play my drums quietly and let Mickey lead. If I can play it by then, well, just maybe I'll be leading Mickey. I wish. Mr. P attempted to make a balloon animal (I think he was trying to make a lion?). Fail. He's three years out of practice. I miss seeing and staring at Ryan in the cafeteria. He always looked so amazing in the sunlight. Dismissed from lunch.

Sixth hour. Algebra I. Garrett, the evil teacher I told you about in my last blog. I just might fall asleep in her class someday - like last year. This class is the smallest ever (only like 22 kids), but at least Nina, my best friend since kindergarten, is here. I don't have many classes with her. Good thing our last names are pretty close, so we sit by each other. And, EEEEEEEWWWW!!! Troy is in this class. Gross! The rest of this class is much too boring to record. Skipped.

Seventh hour. Pre-AP Literature (yes, I am taking all Pre-AP classes, as always). The last hour of the day. I see Dominique in the classroom (another best friend since kindergarten). She lied about her schedule. We did have at least one class together. Well, I can't blame her. She'd left it in her locker during schedule pick up (how she managed to remember her locker/combination, I have no clue). JD is in this class. Oh, joy. Had to be seated youngest to oldest. Mrs. G made us put ourselves in that order by ourselves. Oh, joyer...? Danielle is April 17th. Ashylnn is April 18th. I'm April 19th. Aaron is February 20th. Funny, huh? Took most of the hour to put ourselves in youngest to oldest order. Mrs. G had to help us. I noticed a poster in the room: "Proud Pride Member". She was part of the Pride (an exclusive marching band in high school here. They took Grand National Championships a few years back in a national competition. I hope to be part of it someday.). Interesting. I think I'll enjoy her class. She's funny enough to make me laugh. That's a good sign. School's out, and as always, JD is the first one out of the classroom. I try to strike a conversation with Aaron on the way out. Ashlynn got in the way. I forgot which bus number I rode. Uh oh...

Thankfully, I went out the door I always did last year. And I saw Austin walking into a bus. 129. My old bus number. I should've known. Oh well. Said hi to Richard, the bus driver, and took a seat next to Allie, the seventh grader. I ask her if I could listen to her iPod with her. She accepts. I didn't like the music she was listening too, but I just wanted something to drown out the sixth grade girly girls who thought they were so cool. Why on Earth did I have to be on a bus that I only have one friend on? I miss watching Ryan be almost late for the bus and talking with him until my stop (first stop). I miss Ryan. I miss being a seventh grader.

This blog post will be the start of my blogs about school, which I will post daily (maybe). Wow, it's much longer than I thought.

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 8/12/2009, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 12th

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/12/2009, 7:19 pm

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. Except for the missing Ryan part.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 12th

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/12/2009, 7:27 pm

Yep ^ ^. I guess this is what Brittani would feel like when her Ryan left for college, huh (except for the short part).
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/12/2009, 7:29 pm

Yup. I would feel like that if I never saw Nathan... but I do have a class with him! ^_^

Ha-ha... I know what I'm rambling about on my blog tomorrow...XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/12/2009, 8:22 pm

Lol xD kay
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 9:54 am

Haha, I bet reading these things is going to teach me about real school. xD Nice blog.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th 1312School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th 2412School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th 3349School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th 3548School Daze/Tiger Times/August  12th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 9:55 am

oh i don't want to go back to school lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 4:15 pm

Haha, thanks. I'm writing a new day today xD
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 4:24 pm

oh cool can't wait to read it
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down