The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Daze/Tiger Times/August 14th

3 posters

Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  14th Empty School Daze/Tiger Times/August 14th

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/14/2009, 4:55 pm

~DAY 3~

Rode the bus again. Went to the band room. Practiced the quads again, WOOT! Finally I got that Tiger Pep down. But, I can't play it at the speed I'm supposed to. Oh joy.

First hour. Had fun teaching the newbies the works again. Finally wrote on Aaron's binder >:3.

Second hour. Two tests - Safety and vocab. Breezed through both of them.

Third hour. Finished the assessment test. Put funny/bogus answers again.

Fourth hour. Decorated our folders for the class after finishing a few worksheets. So, according to one of the worksheets, I'm apparently a moderate right brain. Though, I think I'd be in the middle because I have traits from both sides. Oh well.

Fifth hour. Practiced Go *insert town initials here* (Psh, no that's not really the name of the song), Tiger Pep, and Land of Dances or whatever it's called. Had a blast, but still had to sit girls' only table and boys' only table. It sucks because I make friends with boys better than girls (I have no idea why...), so I have more guy friends in band class. Only Nina is a friend I'd want to sit by at lunch.

Sixth hour. Integer review. Easy peasy lemon squeasy. Learned a new math symbol, that one with the subtraction sign under the addition sign. Finish early, since our class was so quiet. Then she made us do more work (for fun?!?!?). I've noticed her classroom is significantly colder than the other classrooms. Maybe because her heart is so cold? HAHAH! Please, don't tell her I said that, haha, just kidding.

Seventh hour. Substitute. Had fun decorating our "license plate folders". Basically we put what we liked to do, the person we admire, what people see you as, and goals in the corners of a manilla folder. And then a character description of you in license plate form (i.e. NTSHRTFNSZD - Not short, fun sized.). Pretty cool. You'll never guess who I put for my person I admire. Haha, you got it, Ryan. And I didn't put him on there just because I like him. I mean, he's into music and all, and he's such a hard-worker and he's pretty street smart, while I"m only booksmart, and he's the main reason I got back into music. He's so talented, I'm ashamed because I pretty much suck at everything I do. What's the use of a useless person?

I was talking to my friend on facebook the other day and I'm like,"I remember in 5th grade you'd always be like,"We were going to go eat dinner at your restaurant last night, but my mom decided to go get McDonalds. I was like NOOOOO!!! But then, yeeess!" It was so funny when I told him we sold the restaurant during the time he moved (he's in AZ now), because he was like "WHAAAAT?!?!?" Sorry, I added this late, but it was something funny I just had to tell you.

So, check out the song Fuzzy Blue Lights by Owl City on my playlist (ABC order) because I can play the intro (the part before Adam starts singing) of it!!! It's not much, but hey, it's progress, since 1. I'm not allowed to leave the computer on while I practice, so I can't really remember its sound correctly and 2. I have no iPod/music player. So, I think I'm going to head to that new Dollar General now. Talk to you later.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  14th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 14th

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/14/2009, 5:25 pm

lol the whole restursant thing sounds funny lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  14th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 14th

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/14/2009, 6:00 pm

XD So funny, Lyly.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/14/2009, 7:10 pm

yeah i know write
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/14/2009, 10:42 pm

Ha, no one noticed my emo moment.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/14/2009, 10:45 pm

Wait... what? You had an emo moment?
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/14/2009, 10:55 pm

He's so talented, I'm ashamed because I pretty much suck at everything I do. What's the use of a useless person?

Lol
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/14/2009, 10:56 pm

Oh, guess I missed that. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/14/2009, 11:02 pm

Lol xD Like I said, you're not observant.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/14/2009, 11:03 pm

Obviously. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/14/2009, 11:04 pm

Hey, will you PLEASE come RP with me and Aki?
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down