The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Daze/Tiger Times/August 13th

3 posters

Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  13th Empty School Daze/Tiger Times/August 13th

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 5:55 pm

~DAY 2~

I rode the bus to school today. It was late by twenty minutes. Yet, I got to school early. It's funny how that works. Maybe because A. he's driving a little fast (not over the speed limit though) and B. there's only 8 (more or less - only like 10 kids on this bus) stops he's going to. Most of the kids are pretty profane, so I don't talk to anyone much, except Allie, but she's pretty quiet all the time. I was waiting for Ryan's stop to see if he was still waiting for the high school bus. He's not, I should've known, since Anna was late for her bus and she's in the 10th grade.

Went to the band room, like usual. Practiced the quads well messing with Dustin. Dustin's cool, but he's shallow and pretty...dumb. Quads hurt my shoulders, but they're fun to play. Left for class.

First hour. Didn't talk to Aaron, Brandon, or Summer much, they were part of the yearbook staff, not the broadcast team. I didn't get to write on Aaron's binder! Not fair! I did teach the new broadcast members how to do their jobs correctly. I was going on air today...and dreading it. So, when we were on air, I was supposed to say, "This has been a WCEC Broadcast with Lyly..." and then Braelynn would say her name and we'd say "Thanks, and have a great day!" together. Only, I was reading the script, so I said, "This has been a WCEC Broadcast with Braelynn." See my mistake? Oi, that was so embarrassing.

Second hour. Reviewed vocab. Took notes. Forgot my pencil, so I had to borrow Brandon's only pencil. So we did it like this: He'd write the notes, then hand he his pencil, then I'd write the notes, then I'd hand him the pencil back. It continued until we got to the graphic organizers. Someone remind me to A. copy someone's notes and B. Bring a pencil to class, please. Haha, just kidding.

Third hour. We had an assessment test. Finished 20 questions. Then reviewed them. THen finished the next 20. Then reviewed those. The other half we'll do tomorrow. Most of my answer were pretty bogus, like "Uum...I don't know...That one law...Some guy in a white beard...Error: Brain does not contain that information." Michael told me I wasn't Lyly today. He was referring to the broadcast. "Hi, I'm Braelynn! Nice to meet you!" I laughed and shook his hand.

Fourth hour. Teacher talked about types of learning. Now I have a packet to fill out to see how I learn best. Probably musically, visually, and something else...It was pretty interesting. Nothing much happened here, except Paige offered to make me a duct tape hair bow. So nice of her.

Fifth hour. So far my favorite class. But, then again, maybe I'm being biased. I mean, Mr. P has been my teacher (or should I say band director?) for 3 years now. Anyways, we practiced the songs for the football game in two weeks (wow, so soon). Did I mention quads hurt my shoulders? 'Cause they do. I couldn't figure out the song right, I'll have to practice later. Gosh, dang it. I forgot to tell Mr. P Ryan said hi. Oh well, tomorrow, then.

Lunch. Sat by Nina since we had to sit girls' only table and boys' only table until Mr. P figured out how to get us to lunch in another order. It was unusually quiet.

Sixth hour. I thought we'd have homework in this class because Ms. G (not MRS. G, the lit teacher) said we didn't get to the daily work yesterday (homework on the first day? You've got to be kidding). We didn't. She assigned partners for when we have questions on our homework or doing math games. Nina's my partner, yay! As always, this class is so boring, so next class!

Seventh hour. Finally. I'm so sick of school already. I just want to read. Basically went over rules, since we didn't do that yesterday. Mrs. G tried to learn our names, she got mine right (: Substitute tomorrow. And I noticed JD look at me every once in awhile, when he wasn't talking to Dominique. And that's about all there is today. Boring, I know. By the way, my pet bunny looks like it wants to kill me. Yikes.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  13th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 13th

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 6:37 pm

Today was such a boring day.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

School Daze/Tiger Times/August  13th Empty Re: School Daze/Tiger Times/August 13th

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 6:46 pm

oh that stinks
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 6:59 pm

Yeah.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 7:03 pm

mine wasn't i was on here all day
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 7:19 pm

Oh, that's cool lucky > >
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 7:21 pm

yeah lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/13/2009, 9:31 pm

Sounds like a pretty boring day, Lyly.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/13/2009, 9:39 pm

It was, but I forgot to mention something about my math teacher. I'll mention it in my blog tomorrow, haha.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/13/2009, 9:40 pm

Ok.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 9:40 pm

ok can't wait
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down