The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D

+2
PugsRock
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Empty Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 10:11 am

Welcome to my 8/12 blog! xP

Something I’ve noticed about blogs is that a lot of us who put our blogs up in the morning don’t have anything to blog about. nod So, we blog about yesterday.

Well, that’s exactly what I’m doing now! evil Isn’t it lovely?

First off, let’s get something over with. I’m planning on interviewing a fellow tomorrow. nod So if any of you are fellows or have fellows who want to be interviewed, just ask here! x3 You’ll be my best friend if you do.

Anywho. So, my mom wasn’t really mega-werewolf yesterday; she was just as annoying as she normally is. xP It was pretty boring, though. Cus I was on the cpu for about ten hours, and I played some Mario Kart and some guitar, and practiced my trumpet, and that’s about it. But then when I was working on my iPod playlist, I had to quit because I was going bowling with my ex-BFF. Very Happy We bowled two and a half games, and I didn't suck so badly, and for the first game there was this hot guy in the lane next to us. x3 We read his thingy - his name's Alex. And we kept changing our names. So I was Steph, Shadow, Silentbutdeadly, Dustfinger X3, Shadow Ateara, and Shadow pwns x333. xD

Now, don’t get me wrong. xD It’s not that we “broke up” or anything. It’s just that I hardly see her anymore, and plus she kinda has a bad attitude at her parents, so I’m (secretly) un-BFFing her. Razz I think my new BFF is Ann “Black”, who we become familiar with in Misplaced. nod Of course it’s unofficial cus Ann doesn’t even know I picked her, but still.

OMG, I just realized that she’d love the name I gave her. xD Cus she likes Jacob!!

Jacob - Really? Very Happy You gotta hook us up, Shad. Please??

Sorry, Jakey. Sad She’s engaged to Joe now.

Jacob - Joe Ateara?! o.O

No!! Joe Jonas! xP So we can be sister in-law in-laws!

Jacob - That’s so not fair. xP I’m way better than Joe!

Well if she ever breaks up with him, I’ll see if I can do anything for ya. Wink

Jacob - Sweet. x3 Thanks, Shad.

Speaking of Joe, he’s old! Surprised OMG, his 20th birthday is just in a few days!!! It’s so weird. Nick’s the only one that’s not an adult yet!

Nick - *comes up by Shad* What happened?

You’re the only Jonas - besides Franky - that isn’t an adult yet. Razz

Nick - So what? smug That just means I can enjoy my life more.

How so?

Nick - Well, if I was an adult, I might be too responsible to do this. Very Happy *makes out with Shad*

x333333 *sigggggh*

Edward - o.O *watching Nick and Shad* Umm . . . well, I don’t think they’re gonna be done any time soon, so maybe I should help her finish up. Sooo, today, Shadow was planning on posting a Seven Things I Love About . . . xP Jamie. (*mutters* Darn mortals. I’m so much better.) So here’s the list she wanted to post.

Seven Things Shad Loves About Jamie
1. He’s funny. She finds everything about him funny, of course. xP But the kid could actually be a stand-up comedian if he just got a little more work on his lines. Smile
2. He’s sweet. Even when he’s clearly kidding, Shad loves him for this. xP Like the time he protected her from Jennifer.
3. He’s chivalrous. Shad actually thinks this Jim dude is more chivalrous, but Jamie’s apparently chivalrous enough for her! Razz Geez. For example, he holds open the door for her.
4. He’s kind. I think this is too much like number two, but whatever. xP I’m not coming up with these. But anyway, yup. Like she says he listens well and other stuff.
5. He’s ‘awesomely immature.’ Why is this a good quality, I’d like to know? Razz Shad does claim to share his maturity level, though, which I guess means they’d be a . . . decent match . . .
6. He’s fun. Shad wanted to say something like, “Ninjas and scooters. Need I say more?” xP Umm, well, I think she could. But whatever.
7. He’s Roman Catholic. Just like Shad. *sigh* Sad This is the whole reason we’re not together anymore. Why? It’s not fair. (Gosh, I sure hope Shad doesn’t read this, now that I think about it. xP) But apparently it’s a good thing among couples to share religion.

Well, that’s it. Razz

Shad - *is done kissing Nick* Sorry Edward . . . Sad You know Jesus has to come first for me, though.

Edward - *sigh* I know.

Nick - *has arm around Shadow* *smiling*

Edward - *narrows eyes at Nick* You may be Christian, Jonas, but you’re not Catholic.

Nick - XP Too bad.

Shadw - Um, well. xD To anyone who read this . . . here’s . . . a kitty!

. . .

Actually, sorry. Razz I don’t know how to do a kitty. So you can just have that smiley!

Um . . . support diabetes! Peace out.
———————————————————————l,,l l,,l
————————————————————————l---l
————————————————————————l :)l
————————————————————————\ l /
———————————————————————— [ ]
———————————————————————— [ ]
—————————-—————————————— -/-\
—————————-——————————————-l---l
——————————-—————————————-l---l
——————————-—————————————-X---X

Actually, my mom's being a werewolf today after all! xP See there was three brownies left. So at first I whined about it cus I wanted one; of course all my sibs stole them. But everyone had only had one anyway. So mom told them to cut off a piece of theirs and give it to me. Then I'm like, "Naw, just forget it," deciding to be nice. So she goes, "Okay, well, you need to cut a piece off and give it to me then."

Pig. Ya know, when I got home last night, there were five or six brownies left after Gri and I had one. xP When we got up there was three. My dad doesn't really eat sugar, and everyone else sleeps in.

My mom stays up late, on the other hand. So, guess who took all those brownies.

PIG. xP

(This playlist was chosen for Jamie. x3 He belongs with me. You just need to listen to the first song though, lol. I’m just reusing it from my profile!)

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 8/13/2009, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 1312Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 2412Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3349Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3548Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Empty Re: Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D

Post by PugsRock 8/13/2009, 10:25 am

Nice blog. xD My brain hurts from thinking about sister in law in laws. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Empty Re: Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 10:56 am

Twisted Evil Fantastic!

Oh, er, I mean, thanks. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 1312Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 2412Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3349Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3548Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/13/2009, 3:38 pm

Hahaha, that's funny. Joe's almost 20 and you think he's old. The Joe I know is 21...
But yeah, that's really, really old. I mean, 20 was bad enough... So I agree. XD

Back on topic.

I loved that blog! It was really interesting. I liked the part where Ed was talking about you liking Jamie. Haha.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/13/2009, 4:51 pm

Dustfinger- *chuckles*
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 4:57 pm

lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/13/2009, 8:17 pm

Edward, go hang with Jasper. He's free....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Siggy
Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D SiggyShadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Siggy
Shadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D SiggyShadow Likes Bowling and Hot Guys! :D Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 9:20 pm

lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 10:44 am

x3 Thanks Mo!

DUSTY! Very Happy OMG! *tries to hug*

Nick - *restrains Shadow with a laugh* Nice try.

Edward - Okay. *goes to Jasper* Hi Jazz. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down