The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup

+2
Avé
lauren
6 posters

Go down

Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup Empty Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup

Post by lauren 6/23/2010, 1:21 pm

I know these 3 bands don't relate in the least but they're 3 of my faves <3

Forever The Sickest Kids. ohmai. i love this band so much. <3 hey brittany is one of my favorites, I like the guitar at the beginning. uhmm... I like She's a Lady also.

Escape the Fatee! Lovelovelove. Friends and Alibis is my favorite, cuz me and my friend think it says something innapropriate even though it doesn't xD but other than that one Ashley is my second fave. But I like all the songs.

BOWLING FOR SOUP. MY FAVORITE BAND EVER (BEATLES DON'T COUNT.) OH MY GOSH. I LOVE THIS BAND WITH ALL OF MY HEART. NUFF SAID.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup Empty Re: Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup

Post by Avé 6/24/2010, 4:04 pm

I've heard a few songs by Forever the Sickest Kids and Escape the Fate - they're really good. Very Happy

OH MY GOSH I LOVE BOWLING FOR SOUP TOO. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup Empty Re: Forever The Sickest Kids, Escape The Fate, & Bowling For Soup

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/24/2010, 4:52 pm

I loooooove Bowling For Soup! Very Happy
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 6/24/2010, 5:46 pm

I love Bowling for Soup! I really like 1985. Smile
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/25/2010, 10:49 am

DUUUUUUUDE!!! I thought no one else even KNEW that band!! I LOVE BFS SOOOO MUCH. <333

I loooove 1985, that's what got me started on them. High School Never Ends is really funny, and then I also like Almost, but it makes me cry sometimes Sad
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 9:22 pm

I thought no one else even KNEW that band!!
Dead wrong, my friend.

I never did get a good listen to FTSK (though I have listened to them), don't think I ever paid attention to ETF, but I'm a fan of BFS. :3 I can't say I know a ton of their songs, but the few songs I do I'm, like, in love with. I think the three you mentioned in the post above this one are the three I actually know—the best anyway.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/7/2010, 2:59 pm

Yes, I'm coming to terms witht he fact that there's a pretty big fanbase... Very Happy YAY!
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/8/2010, 8:25 am

Escape the Fate is my favoritest band evar. Enough said. ^__^
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/8/2010, 10:55 am

Love is Dead, I bring you back to love with the sweet melodies of ETF ringing throughout. <3
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/8/2010, 11:25 am

Woah. Dude, that was deep. xD
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/8/2010, 12:42 pm

I could go deeper. I could slice into my very soul and whisper to you the morbid thoughts that live there.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/8/2010, 4:04 pm

Woah. *wipes away tear* That was beautiful. xD

Of course, I love your signature. Very Happy
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/9/2010, 10:50 am

Haha I enjoy making up things like that. It's quite fun. <3

Very Happy THANKSSS I love that song. I like Dying is your Latest Fashion also... and Ashley.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/9/2010, 1:03 pm

Yesh.

Me too! Oh wow, I could go on and on with all the songs I like, which is all of them xD I prefer to listen to Ronnie's songs though. For two reasons: I like Ronnie better xD and I like his lyrics better too.
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/9/2010, 2:11 pm

<333 it's awesome, because they are just.. I mean, the music is indescribable. <3
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/9/2010, 2:43 pm

Of corse ♥️♥️♥️ ETF foreverz!! Smile))
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down