The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* Empty My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 7:55 pm

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death

We'd rather our silhouettes over our reflections.

A private roleplay between Mia and Izzie. [{(Miafire and Crystal Aura)}]

Maturity: High
Fantasy: High

Characters:

Miafire .::. Roperi, Leryssa, Vanya
Crystal Aura .::. Neander, Castien, Zephyr, Amarantha, Arthion

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 5/7/2010, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* Empty Re: My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 7:55 pm

[[You may post now, Izzie.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* Empty Re: My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 8:28 pm

({ Oops... I still had no clue you made this much earlier. I'm sorry! I'll be quick with the reply! })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 8:41 pm

It was rather lonely for him all day, so he thought upon a plan by which he could get a little company and some excitement. He looked up to the sky—it was as blue as a Robin’s egg. Morning air wafted, light dazzled. Today was a perfect day... To be lonely. He sighed heavily, left alone on the balcony. Castien and Vanya both absent; gone away to God-knows-where...

({ Can you please put 'Part 3' to the title? I'd like that. Thankies, Mia! ^.^ })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 9:36 pm

[[I forgot! O,o]]

Roperi's soul allowed itself to appear before Neander's sight, giving off the gentlest smile she could. "'Tis good to see you again, Neander." she murmured in a soft voice as she carefully pushed her hair back.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 11:14 pm

He always wondered where her soul went. He pondered the possibilities endlessly—he wasn’t sure he’d ever see her, again. His heart was throbbing. His skin was perspiring. His mouth was dry. His mind was frenetic.
Am I dreaming? he questioned. No, dead people don’t dream. Or have a heartbeat. Or feel anything... Or so, I’ve thought. I’ve thought that we’ve always had to be a block of ice. With mammoth composure. With colossal intelligence. With the monumental sorrow of missing life...
He breathed a sigh of relief. “You’re really here with me, now?” He smiled jubilantly. “And I’m sorry if I look like a like a drowned rat, right now,” He dropped his gaze—he was wringing wet. It was the way he died—in the pouring rain. He looked sort of soaked, but not too much... His skin was so bleached, it looked ash-gray and phantasmal. His intent and solemn eyes always took a shade of pity. Even if he was smiling. He had something that seemed like a feather-covered modified forelimb in his back... Two... Wings, if you really took the time to get your head ‘round it. He had a veiled figure, a cloak. But it was quite apparitional... Just like the rest of him... Just like the spirit he was, living his afterlife in hardship. In torment. He exhaled smoke and dropped the cigar. With the snap of his fingers, another appeared into his field of vision. His smile drifted wider across his face. “At least being dead has perks—you get to live another life,” He snapped his fingers once more, before briskly cupping his hand around the end of his smoke, lighting it. “Where you can have anything.” He then drags on it, blowing a gray trail of smoke.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/8/2010, 11:52 am

[[mwahahaha <--- This smiley was named after me! 8D The code? : mia: Without the space. *loves smiley so much* <3]]

In comparison to him, she truly seemed clean. She released a deep sigh as she made her way closer to him, dropping her gaze down to her feet. She allowed her thoughts to rush by before fixing her gaze back to his face and murmuring; "Why treat yourself like a dog, Neander? Despite the fact I may never come back to you after this due to certain circumstances.. I don't want you to treat yourself terribly. Like you're currently doing. Treat yourself properly, Neander.. for my sake."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/9/2010, 10:52 am

“I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me,” he responded mechanically. Finally, he slung his white, ashen, ghostly hood up and sighed. Wisps of his inky, raven-black hair, a glint in his black eyes... resembling black orbs of enticing liquid onyx, and a smile playing with the corners of his shadowed dusty pink lips, were the only part of him to be exhibited, afterward. The rest of his face was filled with shade. His frame was stiff under the ghostlike cloak. “How must I treat myself properly?” His eyes narrowed suspiciously. “How, Roperi?”
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/9/2010, 11:01 am

"Think, Neander.. just think," she responded quickly.

[[RPB if you could not tell. ^-^']]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/9/2010, 11:04 am

“I can’t,” he retorted. “Why should I care about my being a ‘dog’, as you say? I’m a ghost. I’m as worthless as trash and litter.” He paused for a few counts. “And you won’t be coming back. I’m especially purposeless without life, and I’m particularly purposeless without you... Because of you. Because I fell in love with you.”
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/15/2010, 10:34 am

Her gaze dropped down to her ghostly feet, as regret flooded through her. How do I put it to him? she wondered deeply, before allowing her gaze to eventually flicker back to his face. "As much as I loved you," she began, inhaling sharply before speaking the new truth. "Despite how I'm dead, I can still love in the lands of the dead. And thus.. I've fallen in love once more, Neander.." her gaze dropped back to her feet. "... with someone else."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/19/2010, 4:07 pm

His solemn eyes abruptly went particullarly sober. “And why’s that? What was the intention underlying that action? You... cheated on me? For what reason?!” He instantly broke off, like something cut off his air, as if he was still human. He started over, again, not letting go of his side of the argument, however; “What the heck was your motive? And what purpose does this serve? I don’t get it Roperi, either you’re not the total goddess I thought I knew since day one, or that dude didn’t see your wedding ring, at all.”

({ Color change... I was feeling random. xD )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/21/2010, 4:02 pm

({ REPLY! >.< })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/21/2010, 6:21 pm

"I am dead, Neander. What wedding ring remains? It has been burnt to ashes by the lord of Death, themself. Everyone has a price to pay, if they want their body to remain." she stated immediatly in reply.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/28/2010, 5:42 am

There was nothing else to say. He collected his thoughts, gave her a long-faced, pensive look... And sauntered away. “Well, at least it’s a good thing that I lost my reason for living while dead.” He stepped off of the balcony and into his room—more like Leryssa’s and Castien’s. He then disappeared through the door like the sole tortured soul he was.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/10/2010, 3:49 pm

({ ...REPLY! >.< })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/15/2010, 8:47 pm

Roperi gave in no emotion nor any words spoken as she flickered then faded, until she was no longer in anyone's sight. "I suppose the dead life may be better, without Neander..." she mumbled in a uncertain tone of voice as she re-appeared in a blank space where she expected to meet up with her current dead loved-one.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/15/2010, 8:59 pm

He suddenly missed his life. He missed the sun beating on his back, the world streaming with wind and possibility, sublime moments that would make you ride high for days on end. Now, there was nothing but a lethal cyclone of betrayal rippling inside of him. It was cold. Everything was cold. Everything was meaningless.
. . . He screamed bloody murder. Because everything was ruined, when it came down to the end.

Knowing that he couldn’t keep his swords for a long period of time in his sheaths, he knew he had to draw them out—Or else they’d rust. It’s not like he was afraid to do so, though . . . But, there was always a risk with that much power.

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 6/16/2010, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/15/2010, 9:19 pm

[[I need you to make a new charrie.. a.k.a Roperi's new lover. I need you to play him too.]]
[[Then please edit your post and add him in, so I can reply. Thanks.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 3:53 pm

({ *Le gasp*
Oh, no! Oh, deary, no! O_o

You're creating the TXLXB love triangle thingie. *commits suicide* xD })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 4:00 pm

[[Pleasssseeee! D:]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 4:15 pm

({ Okay. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 4:15 pm

[[So as said, you just need to find a name for the guy, and then edit your post and add the guy in. Thankyew!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 4:55 pm

({ |FORM|
Name: Aeardan Amarth
Allegiance/Race/Creature: Nephilim (A.K.A descendant of Fallen Angels.)

Appearance: He has high cheekbones, a strong jaw line, a straight nose, and full lips. His raven-black hairstyle has a wispy, tossled look but is still short enough to go conservative if need be. It offers versatility, easy upkeep and healthy shine. Other than the hair that creates an edgy, and at the same time beach swept appearance, his skin is a clear, soft peach. His eyes are rather somnolent and devious-looking, and are a pure turquoise. He wears a futuristic-looking gothic jacket, that looks like it’s been inspired by the Spartan military look of cyber-militias. He also wears black gothic pants with criss-crossing strap detail on each leg, and a copper necklace with an amulet pending with a haunting metallic eyelet.

Personality: He easily starts to look bored, most of the time. But, beneath the veil of composure and self-possession lies immorality and corruption. The rest is TBPO.

Weapon[s]: He is armed with two very powerful swords; a magical sword with the power to reveal the truth of any being or situation. It is forged from magic, is indestructible, and can only be wielded by a true Nephilim, and a black, long sword which has the ability to expel a lethal black beam.

Weakness[es]: TBPO
Other: Nope. no })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 4:59 pm

[[Let me know when you've edited your post! :3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next