The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 5:04 pm

Dead By Sunrise wrote:[[Let me know when you've edited your post! ]]

({ Edited! It was maybe the most simple-minded reply I've ever done... Sorry, I just didn't want to make you wait any longer! :3 })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 5:08 pm

"Where are you..?" Roperi mumbled, glancing around in hopes that she'd find her new lover, sometime soon. After having admitted it to Neander, she couldn't stand being so lonely, anymore.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 5:19 pm

({ Aaah... Didn't see the reply. I updated my artwork thread! ^,^ })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 5:27 pm

[[Alright.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 5:29 pm

He knew, psychologically, that Roperi was in pain. His grasp relinquished away from the handles of his swords as his gaze flitted around the encompassing blankness. The blankness meant one thing—It meant that Roperi wished to intellectually communicate with him. Subjectively. Mind-to-mind in a rather non-external world of theirs. With obvious regard to psychology. “Roperi, is that you!?” he shouted into the deep abstraction of white in a velvet, composed voice.

({ BRB, 'kay? :3 })

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/16/2010, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged doublepost)
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 5:36 pm

"Aeardan!" she called in reply, hoping he'd managed to hear her. Although her voice was usually soft and loving, when it came to calling for loved ones.. her voice was rather loud enough.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 5:46 pm

({ Back. Mommy made taquitos. xD })

Instinctively, he projected himself into the direction of her voice. She hazed up, and became reality into the distance ahead. He closed that distance. He wondered why she was so disgruntled. “What’s wrong, Roperi? What’s the matter? It’ll be okay.” He was half resolute and half frantic. His expression shifted to worry, and he snapped back to his expressionless self instantly. He clutched her shoulder gingerly.

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/16/2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged doublepost)
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 5:55 pm

[[I'll reply later, I gotta go.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 5:57 pm

({ Alrighty, then. Razz })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 6:17 pm

"Nothing's wrong," she murmured in reply, fully lying. She wasn't exactly ready to tell him that she was originally married, and to Neander. She wasn't exactly ready to tell him anything, really. She wanted to keep her past a secret... her former love, one to conceal.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 6:32 pm

He felt so worried. He felt so concerned. But he felt so reckless—Like he was reeling with her into the air on the wings of love with no regard for safety or consequence, with no regard for anything but momentum and daring and being hungrily, greedily alive—He released her a backed off with a shrewd, dark smile.

({ Teehee... I found out that Aeardan's last name means 'Doom'. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 7:05 pm

Roperi closed her eyes, giving her a past a quick and brief thought. It was either Neander.. or him. But exactly who was she to choose? Although her current lover wasn't that much of a bother, the greatest of memories passed through her mind, from the times of when she was with Neander. Making out in a corner? Making out in the forest? All things they've done together. So why exactly did she leave him? To tell the truth... she didn't know.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 7:05 pm

((I'm sorry to have to intrude on the roleplay, but I needed to post a reminder not to doublepost unless it's been at least twenty minutes. Thank you. Smile))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 1312My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 2412My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 3349My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 3548My Fate Was Yours - Our Fate Was Death *Part 3* - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 7:07 pm

[[Thank you, Shad! (:]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 7:12 pm

({ scratch
I'm still confused over the double-posting thing... Oh, well. It was not on purpose... nod })

His smile turned taut. “Whaddya want to do, now?” He hoisted his swords up, and grinned broadly.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 7:18 pm

"I don't know," she stated simply, releasing a deep and heavy sigh as she dropped down to her knees. She hid her face in her hands, begining to whispered quietly; "Neander..." continuously, as she sobbed almost silently.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 7:24 pm

He dropped his swords and arched an eyebrow. He sighed theatrically and sanded hands together, unsure of what to do when a girl starts to cry then, prior, and forever. He kneeled in front of her and plastered on a larger smile. “What—Why are you crying?” he said wryly, hiding his smile, now. Trying not to chuckle in slight hysteria. “It doesn’t make any sense for you to cry. What happened to you when you entered the physical world? Is someone you love having a hard time?”
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/16/2010, 7:46 pm

And that's what had Roperi then wonder. What if he knew, all along? She pulled her head away from her hands to glance up to his face. Her voice was quiet and weak as she began to spoke. "You know, don't you?" she didn't even dare go around once to verify her word choice correctly. She just spoke them.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/16/2010, 8:17 pm

“Know what?” he retorted curtly.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/18/2010, 3:54 pm

({ Uh... Maybe you can reply now, before I go camping for the rest of the weekend...? ._. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/18/2010, 3:57 pm

"Er... nothing..." she stated simply, blushing fully.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/18/2010, 4:01 pm

He simpered. What's happening, here?
"Why are you blushing?" he countered, examining her face thoroughly.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/18/2010, 4:19 pm

"Nothing!" Roperi exclaimed, pulling back and sighing heavily. "I- It's just nothing.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 6/18/2010, 4:32 pm

[size=16]"Are you sure...?" he responded, his resolve unwavering. "Are you sure that whatever's making you so ill at ease, agitated, and totally hot under the collar is nothing? Tell me, Roperi, tell me and let me console you about it..."[size]
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/18/2010, 4:48 pm

"IT'S NOTHING!" she exclaimed, clearly annoyed by this point on.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next