The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ Empty ~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~

Post by Cyn431 3/22/2010, 10:33 pm

Maturity: Murder, killings, potential romance (depends on what happens)
Fantasy: People who can see the death and the details of it via the victim-to-be's eyes and dreams.

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ Shadow13

"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
'Cause everything is never as it seems...
When I fall asleep."
~ Fireflies by Owl City.

For a few special citizens of Orlando, that's exactly right. Some are just faces in the crowd. Some are the faces of the crowd. Some don't even have a crowd. Yet they all have one thing in common: they know when death is coming.

Orlando has a reputation for being one of last year's top twenty-five dangerous cities in America. In spite of this, the city has a defending force that's trying to keep the blood inside. They may not be famous, and they might not have a division in the OPD, but that doesn't mean they can stop LOOKING FATE IN THE EYE.

Wait--just who are these guys?

As far as Orlando can hear, there's not a major group of these kinds of people anywhere else.
There are six mains in Orlando.

Tuesday Rose Endersill §§ Age 15 §§ Cyn
Adam Leroy Sullivan <^><^> Age 18 <^><^> Cyn
Pippa Hilary Dexter ☼☼ Age 13 ☼☼ Cyn
Dex Takahashi Yewty @@ Age 16 @@ Shadow
Valerie Peyton Polinski ~*~*~ Age 14 ~*~*~ Shadow
Rick Heimlich Lincolnfred w=w Age 18 w=w Shadow

I think you misunderstood--what are these guys?
Golly. rolleyes Well, they're citizens of Orlando, Florida who have the ability to foretell the death of anybody they know--or simply anyone they can look at in the eye. Within the several details of the irises there are clues--weapons, dates, locations, times, people--all crucial to preparing for the day one's to die.
This can change at any given time without warning, however. If somebody makes a certain choice, or if somebody else dies, sometimes even the person knowing the specifics can alter things, along with several other factors.
Maybe they don't have the time to get all the info at once, or would look really weird staring at them. Luckily these guys can also see these sort of things in their dreams. Who they dream about necessarily, and how that person is chosen to dream about, nobody's really sure. Somebody just peers up in their dreams. Talk about having "that nightmare again."

Where are they?
I already told you, in Orlando! Sheesh. xD

Why are they here, and why are they this way?
Nobody's sure exactly how this comes across. Scientists don't believe it's anything immediately genetic, nor something that came out of the blue and all of a sudden. Some have a theory that this builds up overtime, and is in their blood. Others once said it's just extremely enhanced vision, but this has been disproved by some wearing glasses.
As for why they're here... Well, that just can't be controlled. They're born, they're born, and obviously weren't aborted.

Can I be one?!
Since no one's sure exactly how these guys are special in the first place, that cannot be determined. Feel free to help them track down murderers though. That can always be a good form of assistance. nod

Can they come to my beach party?
... Uh, ask them, not the FAQ of the PRP.

If there's anything else important, one of us can change it.

Moments of Significance
3/22 It's up! cheesy I have this section just in case there's a specific RP we need to recall.

"When I wake up,
The dream isn't done
."
~ Painting Flowers by All Time Low

Last edited by Cyn431 on 3/27/2010, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~

Post by Cyn431 3/22/2010, 10:36 pm

Reserved, jic.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 5:18 pm

((Shadow doesn't know if she'll need to reserve any posts, but it couldn't hurt to have this one just in case, right? xD So, reserved.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 1312~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 2412~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3349~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3548~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 5:18 pm

((Anywho, epic job with the first post. xDD I really love the little FAQ.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 1312~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 2412~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3349~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3548~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 5:34 pm

[Yayness! cheesy Thank ye.]
[xD And yeah, just in case. But I'm still not sure as of yet why we would need reserved posts. Oh well.]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 5:42 pm

((True. xDD Idk, maybe we'll run out of space for everything and need a post each for characters and the FAQ and "moments of significance."

So, shall we start RPing? Very Happy))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 5:46 pm

[Maybe. nod]

[Yeah!! Who should we do-eth?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 6:10 pm

((Good question. xD Well, I have a feeling I need to adjust myself to Rick, so him with somebody at least?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 6:17 pm

[HEIMLICH! xD As shown it works for me. I shall use your favorite guy in the world, unless someone else is requested. rolleyes]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 6:43 pm

((Sounds good to me. xDD And, where shall they be and who shall start?

I was gonna say let them get together in Dairy Queen cus I'm feeling lazy. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 7:22 pm

[[A QT employee, ditching his company on break for DQ. I LIKE IT. xD

I'll start--kinda casually, but if you want to be professional, I can always edit. wink
*stares down* 0.0 I type too much.]]

Adam never really has much time to sit and think about his every day sights. To earn a good amount of money he has to work at QuikTrip, a convenience store, and if there's one thing QT can have against Adam's likes is the 24/7 service. Sometimes he has to do almost the whole thing, and that just doesn't work with his schedule half the time. Especially his sleeping schedule.

"Hey Sully!" a friend at work shouted from the freezer as Adam briefly displayed a not-so-happy face. 'Sully' wasn't his favorite nickname. Really the only good that comes out of it is... Well, something good. That's what it usually meant for him at QT.

"Yeah?" he hollered, turning towards his co-worker's voice since nobody was at the register as of yet.

A guy not much older than Adam emerged from seemingly nowhere to stand next to him. He featured shaggy blond hair, just barely paler than his skin (tan from the Orlando sun), endless brown eyes and just a tiny bit of stubble at his chin. Other than that, there was nothing in particular to stare at--just average. "Man, you lucked out, Ol' Rusty said you can take a break if you want," he said. "Says you work real hard after hours."

In spite of Adam's growing tiredness, a smile came to his lips. "Awesome," he replied with surprise slightly quivering his tone. "Tell Rusty I said thanks." Adam shoved a hand into one of his pockets with keys inside, and before stepping out, looked over his shoulder and called, "See ya, Hare."

There was no heard reply from Hare (whose preferred name is Harry), and there was no caring with Adam as he walked up to a decent car--nothing to stare at, nothing to laugh at--and turned the keys. The sound of the engine strangely pleased Adam's ears as he pulled out of the driveway and drove off to... somewhere. Really he just let the wheels take him where they wanted to go, and it so happened that place was Dairy Queen. Maybe it did seem a bit weird for a guy who works at QT coming to DQ for a Blizzard. But did Adam care? Of course not.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 8:35 pm

((Lol, who cares about being professional! xD All that does to me is make me go "WAUGH! I don't wanna reply!" Let's just have a bit of fun and goof off, and watch me fail compared to you. Very Happy

By the way, I'm clueless about taxi drivers, so I'm making half of this up. xD))

-----Rick was one of those lucky fellows who could work as much as he liked and not get yelled at for taking a break every hour. Why? Because he drove a taxi.

-----Granted, he had to pay for gas, and if he didn't get enough passengers he didn't get much money . . . but, all the same, he was pretty much in control of everything.

-----Fancy that, he thought, raising a tan wrist to his eye and peering at the watch on it. It's exactly noon . . . I'm sure a quick break wouldn't hurt! Grinning, he pulled over - conveniently, he'd been driving right past a Dairy Queen - and hopped out of the car, heading up into the building to get himself a nice classic ice cream cone.

-----Humming a random tune of happiness to himself, Rick swung his arms as he headed up to the glass door. Let's see . . . shall I get chocolate, or vanilla, or the mix? Tough choice, tough choice . . . He paused by the door to think it over, not exactly wanting to stand in there like a moron to stare at the menu. Much better to stand around like a moron outside.

-----Finally, it was just too much. "I need an opinion," he decided, nodding affirmatively to himself. So, he leaned back against the wall beside the door, waiting for someone to come along that he could get advice from.

((Question, do they already know each other? xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/23/2010, 11:02 pm

[[Gotcha! wink
And... I was hoping you knew that. xD Maybe face but no name, and vaguely? 'Cause I reckon if Adam's working at QT he's been there since he was 16, and I'm gonna say he didn't have his own ride immediately, so.... You get what I'm getting at by some chance?]]

Dairy Queen was nothing new for Adam. The commercials were hysterical with the lip guy (particularly the one with the demon and the angel both telling him to steal a Blizzard). They tasted wonderful. And they were for a good price! The world would end if he didn't get at least one Blizzard a week.

Normally Adam would have a difficult time deciding whether to get chocolate, mix, or some Girl Scout flavor if they were in stock. He lucked out this time, 'cause just beforehand another co-worker shared a bunch of old Thin Mints he'd found in his cabinet just the other day, and double-checked to be fresh. So no Girl Scouts. Those were awful chocolaty, too. Mix it was.

Ready to see the regular guys at DQ, Adam stepped out of his car and shut the door. His eyes wandered over to some guy standing by the door... just standing there. Suspiciously. In an anticipating manner. For a moment Adam thought of this as slightly questionable, but he continued forward anyway. And in addition--he looked awful familiar....

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/24/2010, 5:25 pm

((*big breath* So, TAXI! Very Happy
Rick: Hmm, I need to stop at QT! *pulls over and goes shopping*
Later: *Rick head out*
Adam: Hey dummy, gimme ride! xP
Rick: Sure, whatever. *gets into car with him and drives off*))

-----The moment the car door slam, Rick looked curiously towards the person coming out. Ah, it's about time someone came along! He opened his mouth as they approached, ready to ask for the opinion . . . but suddenly he stopped and narrowed his eyes. I could swear I've seen this guy before!

-----Then he just shook his head at himself. Get on with it already. "Hello there, sir, I'm taking a poll!" he told Adam, grinning widely. "When faced with the choice of a vanilla cone, a chocolate cone, or the two-in-one, which one would you choose? Keep in mind that this could very well be your last trip to Dairy Queen ever, as the aliens are sure to come for all us humans very, very soon!" He was very serious, despite the 'game show host' voice he was using.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/24/2010, 6:00 pm

[... Essentially, yes. xD]

The familiar guy interrupted Adam's little entrance, but it wasn't as if this bothered him. He paused to hang out near the door with him to answer the question. It's not like he really needed to hurry to get the very last chocolate and vanilla Blizzard. Right?

After listening to the guy talk, Adam found concern towards his psychological well-being, assuming he had a well-being. Aliens? Was this some sort of gimmick? Then again, he was talking in some weird game show host voice... But not just any ol' game show host. Adam was thinking of Jeff Foxworthy by the sounds of the guy.

Just a second later Adam realized he was supposed to be answering. "I dunno if it helps you or anything, but if it was my last cone, I'd be getting mix so I can have both." He nodded to confirm his decision. "That's what I'm getting, anyway, now that you mention it."

Before walking in, he paused to comment again. "Oh, aliens, eh?" he said, scratching the back of his head briefly for some more wit to come around. "Well that ain't good. Don't you think the aliens like Dairy Queen too and have their own?" Something was coming to Adam, so he started adding a bit of query to his tone to make it seem more convincing. "And those lip people on the commercials... You gotta wonder..." Only after saying it did Adam realize he was pushing things. Chances were this guy was aware the lip things were technological.

Right?

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 4:56 pm

-----The dude had a very good point. “Mix it is,” Rick declared, nodding.

-----Then, as Adam added the bit about aliens, Rick’s eyes widened. So he actually believed?! This was amazing! So few people other than himself ever took his warnings of alien invasions and such. “So you understand!” he gasped, racing up and clapping a hand upon Adam’s shoulder. “You must be my long-lost brother! Quick, how old are you?! Hurry! Before the aliens come! For all we know they’re on their way now! Who cares if they have Dairy Queen, it won’t be the same! We’re all going to die!” He threw his hands in the air, face becoming appalled. “Do you have a safehouse? A fortress? A sanctuary? Somewhere they won’t find you?! Because I do! I sure as heck do, and those aliens won’t be finding me when I hide here!

-----Suddenly he stopped his insane blathering for a moment to clap his hands over his mouth. “Oh my God! You’re the alien here, aren’t you?! You are! I knew it! I knew it!” He promptly yanked a cell phone from his pocket and flipped it open, dialing three numbers before pressing it to his ear. He had to get some backup to take down this alien!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/26/2010, 5:18 pm

Adam was startled when the man grasped him by the shoulder and start yapping several more questions to him, and before he knew it those words transformed into accusations. So this guy truly believed he'd taken his words seriously. That was rather amusing. Although he could still hear the other's words Adam sort of went into half focus.

He remained completely calm when it appeared that the guy was trying to turn him into police for unrealistic reasons. Adam watched for a moment, and proceeded to answer his questions, "Even if it probably means nothing to you. I'm eighteen--years, don't even think about centuries, let alone millenia--and in a sense I do have a place to stay." His eyes lowered to his fingers, which he'd put up an act of guilt by twisting around. "But as human as that sounds..."

Immediately Adam's head jerked up to look at the guy and rushed, "I know how you'll die,*" before escaping to the line inside. Sure it was slightly pathetic, but hey, why not stir things up a little bit?

[*=Adam knows, but I don't. no Either that or he's just joking. I'm not sure as of now. xP That's slightly confusing, I know, but... Yeah.]

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/28/2010, 9:49 am

((I see what you mean. nod))

-----The operator’s voice began speaking through Rick’s cell phone, but he wasn’t even aware of the sound. All he seemed capable of at that moment was staring incredulously after the man, who had just disappeared inside.

-----Finally Rick just hung up on the operator, shoving his phone back into his pocket as a suspicious glare came onto his face. Could that guy have actually meant what he said?

-----Sure, it was unlikely, and an easy thing to joke about. But Rick was all too aware himself of how other people would die . . . heck, just a couple nights ago he had a vivid dream of a man being shot in the leg, then beaten to death. He hadn’t managed to see the attacker, or even the man’s face or location . . . but this kind of occurence was common enough for him that he trusted these ‘visions.’

-----Suddenly Rick realized how much better things would be if he could actually tell himself how he’d die. His eyes widened. Which would it be? Radioactivity? Evil wolves? Freakish zombies? He had to know. “Hey, dude, wait up!” he called desperately, racing inside to find the potential psychic.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/28/2010, 1:24 pm

Adam was a little surprised to hear the guy coming for more, but knew he should have expected it. Who wouldn't want to know how they'd die? Someone who's really smart or really dumb, but not too many people were that extreme on the scale.

He was just about to be in the middle of the line when the guy hurried inside in pursuit. "In line," Adam called out to make his job easier.

While he waited for the delusional man to find him, Adam considered his options. He could lie to him and say the aliens were going to kill him for studies of humanity.That is a lie, right? Adam asked himself. With all the eyes in Dairy Queen, sometimes his thoughts can get a bit jumbled.

Also he could tell him the truth. The main issue with that is it may not be the truth for much longer. In the past Adam tried to tell somebody how they'd die for real, and a few days later he saw them again and instead of five years they had five hours. He didn't consider that the case he was most proud of.

Of course, there were other times when he provided the information, and the possibility of murder went completely into oblivion. But the former was much more common.

In the end, Adam decided to get a second look to be sure, but he was probably going to lie and say the aliens were going to come for him on--insert random date here--and kill him to study the adult body of a human.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/28/2010, 3:48 pm

..::○*§*○::..
A child of death watching seldom has time to have sweet dreams. That's just what every child strives for. So if Tuesday couldn't have one when sleeping, she'd just have to live one. Her parents' houses were out of the question, and she didn't even want to think about school, so her last resort was Chester Libbon--or Uncle Chessie, as she liked to call him.

Whenever Tuesday walked up those worn brick steps to Chester's door, she couldn't help but wonder why she didn't runaway and live with him. Unfortunately, every time it crossed her mind, so did the harsh realities that always put a heavy load on her shoulders. Sometimes Tuesday just wanted to collapse, lose control of everything, melt away under the hot Florida sun and let her tears fade invisibly with the rest of her life.

But of course she couldn't do that. It'd be murder to leave Dad behind. And that's the only reason she couldn't.

Yet inside that happened every time she pressed the little creamy dot next to the door that emanated a merry jingle, both inside and outside. It meant she was standing at the door to paradise, waiting for its light to shine down on her and welcome her inside. Tuesday folded her arms beneath her backpack as she watched the navy blue door began to open.

Paradise's light was pretty much Casey James under a different identity. He had pale blond, long wavy hair that got to his chin, thinly protected by stubble that's barely noticeable, giving his tan skin a rough edge. His eyes shimmered a pale blue-grey, and they crinkled when he smiled, like whenever Tuesday was at the door. (Well, actually he grinned whenever she came around, but the point's been made.) There was even an acoustic slung over his back.

"Hey Day!" Chester greeted his niece, stepping to the side and opening the door wider. "Need a break?"

"I'm due for one,"the young Tuesday replied as she smiled and entered. Nobody in the world knew she felt truly loved--or hated if it were her dad--when called by her full first name, but Day was the next closest thing. It made her feel bright and lively, which was pretty much her opposite side. The side she has, but has never shown.

Just like every other visit to Uncle Chessie's, it was a classic PB&J at the table with a Coke, a catch up on current events with each other, a creation of music--overall, a good time. Everything felt so perfect at his house. There was love around every corner, a light to extinguish the shadows of concern, and laughter to leave the cries unsung. Seldom was there a sorrowful moment at Uncle Chessie's. In fact, it didn't even feel like an uncle's home. It felt like having to live at Evil Step-Dad's place for a year, and then being given the opportunity to escape to Awesome Real-Dad... The one that gives a darn.

Regardless, every time that year when Tuesday visited, she nearly had to choke back tears. Every month she got a look inside Chester's eyes, it remained the same fate, but time was flying by. His end was coming too soon. Chester was just beginning to live a life, find love, have a career, and become a star. But she knew death wasn't going to wait, and some drunk driver was going to crash into his car next week, when he would pop the question, and Chester would be the one to fall.

Before leaving Chester's house, perhaps for the last time, there was only one piece of advice she could slip: "Avoid Interstate 4. I hear some construction's going to start there, so traffic will be crazy." Then with a farewell, Tuesday walked away from the house of freedom... Home. And she knew she was never to return, because that was one of the simple tips Chester would forget.

The tears already rolled down her strangely pale cheeks, marking how she already missed him. For she knew on the Sunday paper, the headline would be on a dramatic accident that occurred on April 15th, 2006 at 6:02 PM, in which a drunk driver collided with Chester, resulting in the death of the innocent but not the guilty.
..::○*§*○::..
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:14 pm

-----Rick raced frantically about the Dairy Queen, the only thought on his mind to find the man and squeeze the truth out of him in any way possible.

-----Unfortunately, the Dairy Queen was so crowded that he couldn't find him anywhere. In fact, he didn't even hear him calling out. Rick really didn't want to make a scene . . . but it looked like he was going to have to.

-----"Everybody out!" he screamed, waving his arms in the air. "He's got a gun!" If anything worked, that would. Of course, it might not work so well, but he wasn't considering that at the moment.

((My reply < yours = failure. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/30/2010, 4:41 pm

[xD No worries, I like the concept of... gun accusations? grin]

When the accusation rang out, Adam quickly shot his head in the direction it came from. He didn't recall seeing a death scene involving a gun and Dairy Queen. Soon those worries vanished as Adam recognized the voice being that of the guy who believed in aliens. Huh.

Then it came to Adam, that guy might just be searching for him! But why would he make such a ruckus over trying to find somebody? Of course, this was an act of somebody who may not be psychologically well.

Having thought that, he would have to think of something else to go with for a greeting of some sort, 'cause probably he wasn't going to come to him. Almost instantaneously Adam got his act together, quickly getting the Blizzard he so conveniently just ordered (rolleyes) and walked over to the dude who was trying to warn everyone of a potentially false hazard.

On his little search, he considered the possibility of this guy actually knowing what he was talking about. Could he see death too--and dream it? Or was it just his faulty beliefs getting at him again? Maybe mere coincidence? Adam wasn't really sure, but just in case he got his fists prepared.

At one point he was able to find the guy. He headed over, looking a bit casual, a bit on the watch if this wasn't a drill. "You know, you could have just waited for me to walk back out," Adam mentioned. "But it seems kind of important considering the scene." He shrugged, somewhat innocently, before taking a brief bite out of his Blizzard.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 12:18 pm

-----Rick scowled and pointed gravely at Adam, not replying to the 'mention.' He wasn't going to let himself get distracted by any funny business! The most important thing here was figuring out just exactly what Adam was talking about.

-----"Sir, I demand to know the truth," he said gravely, still pointing. "And if you don't . . . I'll . . . throw the Blizzard on the ground!" Yes, it was horribly evil of him even to suggest such a thing, but it's what Adam would deserve if he tried to hide anything. "How will I die?"

-----Rick braced himself for the answer. Here came the moment of truth! Radiation poisoning?! Accidentally hung to death? Ents?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/2/2010, 12:36 pm

[Ents...? xD]

Adam seemed just a tiny bit offended. This guy could have a bit of fun, but he couldn't? What was up with that? With the situation he had he didn't have much time to care.

He tried to look like he was concentrating. 'You know, typically I would just pull out a mirror and tell whoever's asking to see for themselves," Adam said mysteriously. "But why lie? You've known it all along, from the start--from right outside this place!" He lifted his hands into the air to suggest Dairy Queen as the given location. "And it all starts in Andromeda."

To support the theory of which he was winging, Adam grasped Rick's wrist with his free hand and tugged it for Rick to follow him outside. "I think it'd be better to show you out here," he said. While walking Adam tried to think of as many galactic and intergalactic concepts as he could: Oort, Andromeda, comets, Milky Way (That sounds good too, he thought for a second), space junk...

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 12:41 pm

((Like from Lord of the Rings! Very Happy The tree people!
~*~ Looking Fate in the Eye ~*~ Ents15))

-----Rick's eyes widened. Aliens! It was aliens! He'd been right all along, and the aliens were coming to get him! His shock was so strong that he quite willingly stumbled along after Rick. "Where we going?" he mumbled. "You better not be taking me straight to the aliens!" That seemed like just the sort of thing this stranger might do, considering that Rick didn't know him very well yet. All strangers were a danger.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next