The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over.

+2
Avé
Cyn431
6 posters

Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. Empty (*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over.

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 7:56 pm

5:31 PM

OHMYGOSHDON'TSTOPBELIEVIN'JUSTSTARTEDPLAYINGONMYPANDORA. cheesy For my station on All-American Rejects!

xD Sorry, I had a hyper rush. But hey everybody! I've got more to blog about today, and just the opposite of Ave's bloggie, just watch this become absolutely nothing.

In Language Arts we're doing this one project that I'm really enjoying. What we have to do is choose a twentieth century topic, preferably either person or event, and get as much research as you can pack into three hours in the library media center. I'm special, I'm doing Coca•Cola, which is miscellaneous. smug The only thing is, we were supposed to choose something we never heard of, whereas I know a good lot about Coke. rolleyes

After our research is done, we have to put it into an acrostic. Very Happy Since it's Coke, I'm hoping I can approve with my teacher this one template I made with the acrostic in the form a Coke bottle. It would look so AUTHENTIC. If I have the patience I might add extra coloring for the swirly Coca•Cola writing. x3 If not, then I'll probably shape the foam board like a bottle. If all that fails, it'll just be a big rectangle decorated with Coca•Cola stuff. xD

Spanish, as usual, was stupid. I read through three whole chapters in my book without getting in trouble. THREE. That was the most enjoyably peaceful forty-five minutes in my school life. (Ha, and some guy in the other class got lunch detention for reading.)

What I really don't like about my choir, is we sound terrible. Sure, half of us put up a fair effort, but the other half don't give a crap. You could pull out like one soprano, five altos and one second, and then you'd be left with the fifteen of us that actually care about performing and doing it well--or at least trying to. Some of our voices just have terrible tone. Now, take my extracurricular choir--that's some music to spend two hours listening to. Very Happy

Other than my totally inappropriate but fitting edit to a disruptive parody to this one song, lunch was typical.

Political science--oops! I mean World Geography. tongue Seriously, we don't do any geography in that class except for the beginning twenty minutes. After this Culture ALA we're going to have, we will FINALLY get into mental mapping and stuff. Geography isn't supposed to be about religion and culture and government and economy and all that-- *throws a few other words on a different blog not on Twig*

I totally blew it in PE. You see, I'm a ball magnet, but so is my friend Lilly. She did something, and I was like, "You just doubled your chances of getting hit." Guess what comes my way? THE BALL. I chicken out and scoot to the side, and my teacher complains, "Help 'em out!"

Frankly I think we were helping: by doing nothing. 'Cause if we did anything, we'd screw it up for the team.

So, what's the meaning behind my title? Well, I got irritated over my thoughts about previous times again. Long long ago, in a Cyn far far away, she had a Kindergarten friend named--uh, let's call him Mike. Yeah we were friends, for a long time, but Nate the "Great"--no, Nate the Nitwit--came along in fifth grade and decided to give us a whole load of crap. "Hey Cyn, you gonna kiss Mike?" "Mike likes you, ya know." Et cetera, et cetera. So I got ticked off, made a slip, and now Mike and I have gone separate ways.

Mike still thinks I'm his friend though. Heck, those lies were understatements, he loves me. But he's one of the Ukrainians I've given up all hope on. D: Hence the title.

Well, American Idol is coming on, as well as Glee, and I've got homework to do too, so I'll have to end this blog here. With questions!!

1. Do you know how to do this new Playlist coding? (if so please explain)
2. Who's your favorite Glee guy? Girl?
3. Are/Were any of you like me, once love drunk and now hungover?
4. Do you like the song this title derived from?

6:55 PM

Last edited by Cyn431 on 4/20/2010, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. Empty Re: (*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over.

Post by Avé 4/20/2010, 8:12 pm

1. Do you know how to do this new Playlist coding? Just click "Share My Playlist", choose the playlist you want, then get the Gaia code for it. Then, click the flash button (*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. Page_white_flash and paste the code, enter the size limits, and there you go. Smile
2. Who's your favorite Glee guy? Girl? I don't really watch it... D:
3. Are/Were any of you like me, once love drunk and now hungover? Yes. xD
4. Do you like the song this title derived from? YES. <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. Empty Re: (*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over.

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 8:37 pm

1. OMG thanks. :3 I shall make the edits once my TV fun is done!
2. Ah. D:
3. I feel bad for you. xP
4. WOO HOO!!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 4/20/2010, 8:39 pm

1. Do you know how to do this new Playlist coding? Nope.
2. Who's your favorite Glee guy? Girl? AH MAH GAWD!!! Fellow Gleek??? I'm such a fan. My favorite? Finn and Rachel. I know. I'm pathetic.
3. Are/Were any of you like me, once love drunk and now hungover? Maybe love tipsy. I got a headache, so maybe a mini hangover.
4. Do you like the song this title derived from? I don't know the song! GAH!
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/20/2010, 8:43 pm

1. Do you know how to do this new Playlist coding? No..xD
2. Who's your favorite Glee guy? Girl? Guy...hmm...IDK! Girl...Mercades or Quinn
3. Are/Were any of you like me, once love drunk and now hungover? Yesss..awhile ago though xD
4. Do you like the song this title derived from? Yes!

Im so glad I read this, or I would have forgotten about Glee xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 8:46 pm

S2. YAH!! cheesy Don't worry, they're cool, although Finn isn't my favorite--anymore.
S3. Aw. xP
S4. It's at the bottom of the blog. nod Plus I'll have the playlist up in a mo.

N2.
Go Mercedes! x3
N4.
Woo hoo!!

*gasp* How could you forget Glee?! o.0
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 4/20/2010, 8:51 pm

I find Finn adorable. Hey Cyn, who're your favorites??
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 8:54 pm

Guy- JESSE FTW. :3 I know he's only been around for like one episode but something about him makes me go OMG LUV HIM.
Girl- Rachel. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 4/20/2010, 8:58 pm

Lea and Jonathan acted together for two years on Broadway. They have such chemistry. I almost hate to love him, but I do. I feel so disloyal to Finn. >.>
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/21/2010, 2:55 pm

1. Yep, but Ave explained it so I won't bother.
2. L! Very Happy Oh, wait . . . he's not from Glee. Oh well, too bad.
3. I'm love drunk now. Entirely so. ^^ It's honestly one-sided, though, and nobody knew about it before now. Congratulations, I revealed part of my biggest secret to you! Very Happy
4. Never heard it before, but I just fell in love. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 1312(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 2412(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3349(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3548(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/21/2010, 10:50 pm

-.- Don't worry, Silver. Just be like Rachel and
still keep Finn a friend.

Awesome. nod
2. xD
Nice.
3. o.0
OMG I feel speshul. xD Does it have to do with the guy from church?
4. Woo
hoo!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/22/2010, 2:03 pm

3. No, not him. I haven't seen him in over like a month. D:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 1312(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 2412(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3349(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3548(*) Cyn's Song (*) "i love you forever." forever is over. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/22/2010, 9:25 pm

3. Awweh. D:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/22/2010, 9:28 pm

1. Do you know how to do this new Playlist coding? (if so please explain) Nope; sorry.
2. Who's your favorite Glee guy? Girl? I like all of them! xD
3. Are/Were any of you like me, once love drunk and now hungover? Yeah. o.O
4. Do you like the song this title derived from? YES I DO.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 6:22 pm

1. Thanks anyway. Smile
2. Woo! xD
3. Ooh. o.0
4. YAI!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down