The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea ||

+3
The Mad Hatter
leah_hope92
Cyn431
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea || Empty & # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea ||

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 6:31 pm

Cyn's Song
As a part time singer, writer and lunatic, I cordially bid you to listen. Save a paper heart for me.

2:19 PM

Hello darlings.

xD Oh my gosh, that was so weird it wasn't even funny. I had the strangest urge to type that, and I haven't the slightest clue as to why. Oh well. Maybe Matlock does that to me—

OMG MATLOCK.

Maybe you can tell this is going to be a strange blog too. Meh. Anyway. I'll just make a separate ramble to explain the whole Matlock thing down there where all the other rambles are. *points down at the rambles yet to be created* Well, for you they're created, but right now every word I type is the last word of the blog, and technically as I'm typing this, there are no rambles, so ... Um ... That made no sense. Oh well. None of this blog is going to make sense, 'cause I think I had THE most random topics suggested due to the way I worded the question. So this will be funnnnn.

Let's explain the playlist, shall we? Again, I was thinking about Avvy's bloggie which got me hooked to "Stab My Back" by All-American Rejects (TYSON RITTER *screams and faints*), and that means having it on repeat for twelve straight hours and playing it about ten more times this morning until I created the new playlist. So yeah, I've had AAR on my mind for a while now, so I based the title off of it, which lead to some other weird theme. See below.

1. My Paper Heart, by All-American Rejects. TYSON RITTER. *screams and faints* Er, it was the first other All-American Rejects song that came to mind versus Stab My Back, so I liked it, and went with it. Yahuh.
2. Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart, by Stone Temple Pilots. I should have expected to find this song when I searched for "paper heart" on Playlist. So yeah, I found that, and was thinking about how the author of this song was never the most sober person in the world (eh heh ... `^^) and got this twisted theme in my head. Let's just say that this is what happens when the person Tyson was singing to ... Doesn't listen ... Eh heh ... WOW that was wrong. xD
3. Five Minutes to Midnight, by Boys Like Girls. Dance Hall Drug actually would have fit better in this situation, but I wasn't going to use that two days in a row on my playlist. Um, well, this is what happens when that guy from Song 1, who's depressed because that girl didn't listen, stays out really really late and gets a second chance at love! applause
4. Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? by The Offspring. You can take this as one of two things. 1) It could be the girl's side of what happens after Song 3, or 2) I just put it in randomly and/or it was the runner-up to the Offspring song I put up in my playlist last time. It all depends on how loud you want to yell at me ...

Erm, RAMBLES NOW, SHALL WE? grin Before I wig out with guilt about the theme I had in my playlist.

Thanks to Leah, 4ever, Cassie, Noah, Emma and Avvy for providing topics, btw. They rock. :3

Well, freak this. I lost all my rambles. >.> I had so much too, and now I lost it all! And I'm going to be too lazy to type it all back up so I'm going to lose like 100 words just like that! Oh well, maybe I'll add that to my total anyway just because I'm so freaking mad at my laptop. -.- Sorry these won't be nearly as descriptive as they were BEFORE my dog distracted me and made me hit the back button which freaked up this whole darn thing ...

Dirt
--------It's an informal word for soil. You shove these tiny little things in it and then you cry over them and then they turn into these huge green things that can take you up to see the big giant and his big goose and you can all do the Caramelldansen together! ;D

Motorcycles
--------It's a bike that moves really fast and gangstas use them to show off their tattoos and run around and freak people out. o.0 I'm never gonna get on one. Trust me.

Flat Screens
--------To my neutral reaction, they're pretty much the only kind of TV left in the world. I still wish they sold those really big ones, though I'm not really sure why. I guess big TVs are just cool or something. I have one in my basement still for whenever I want to play the Wii.

Tattoos
--------They're these pretty little things you can get permanently stuck to your arms, legs, chest, back, face and other areas. Though they look ugly fifty years later when you're old and wrinkly. I like the non-waterproof kind you can get at birthday parties instead for that reason and that reason alone. I just wish they came in other things than little butterflies and hearts. Oh well. Better no tattoo than looking ugly when I'm older. `^^

Twig
--------Come on, it's just a branch. What's so special about that?
--------But it's more than just a branch! It's a branch infested with a bunch of tiny little creative people that turned it into a magical flying lively rainbow hyper twig! applause Hopefully Twig can accept that as a compliment.

Waiting For a Reply On a Certain Prp
--------Yes I am. I think.

Pigs Can Fly
--------They can! Just ask that little voice in your head. You know he knows all ... o.0

Tehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe eeek!
--------Whatever Cassie's laughing about must be really funny. nod

The Spilmors
--------HOLY CRUDSICLES. This ramble is going to be the death of me, I swear, so go ahead and arrest Noah for murder right now. No, no, just kidding, it'll be my emotional breakdowns that kill me, not the suggester or the topic. Let's get to the talking and crying and sobbing and dying and all that juicy stuff part, shall we now?
--------You guys remember that Dragon Emporium ramble two blogs past, right? This is connected to that. The Spilmors (no, there is no E in their name, thank you!) are my major character family in the roleplay consisting of (in age order, oldest first) Xavior (dad), Pearl (mom), Amy & Brandon (twins), Ruby, Jasper & Desarae (played by Wormy) & Crystal (triplets), Phillip, Citrine, Dani and Danny (played by Snakie), along with cousins Kelsey and Claudia Rhodes. Though when the DE returns sometime this summer, only five of the fourteen will survive: Ruby, Crystal, Cindy, Danny and Claudia.
--------Most of them were special in their own way regardless. I'll talk about them each separately, just so you can truly distinguish them.
--------Xavior. Well, he was a Slayer, and was the one who'd lured Pearl to the dark side (she was originally good), but otherwise ... Nope, nothing really.
--------Pearl. She was the third known person ever to be cursed by fire, barring the curser himself. She was on the good side of things with the dragons and whatnot, but people kind of questioned her. The Slayers hadn't seen anything like that in the past, so just to be sure they had full advantage of things, they sent Xavior over there to kidnap her and bring her to the dark side. Pearl didn't really have control of anything, so yeah, she joined them evil peoples.
--------Amy. She had some kind of super power ... Lemme go find it ... Okai, I found it on her form, she's got this weird nature power with like vines and stuff that's epic and stuffs. Epic enough to turn her silver eyes green. :O Oh, and even though she wasn't born in Australia, she has an Aussie accent and lives there.
--------Brandon. He died too quickly for me to figure out anything to do with him. Razz
--------Ruby. First off, she's this major Slayer. Second, she's freaking evil. Third, she hates getting dirty. Get so much as a speck of dust on her and you'll lose your head. So yeah. Don't get her dirty. Oh yeah, and in Pop's little story being a retelling of the tales of the Dragon Emporium, she got morphed into Ruby the Mom, which actually would make sense for the storyline. And Snakie, this is for you—RUBY AND DRAKEY SITTING IN A TREE KAY AI ESS ESS AI IN GEE!
--------Jasper. He was a Slayer, but then he went good! applause Oh, and he can put anybody to sleep—not like what you do to your twenty eight year old dog, but like, lullaby sleep. xD Oh, and Wormy, if you're reading, I'm doing this just for you ... JAZZY AND SOPHIE SITTING IN A TREE KAY AI ESS ESS AI IN GEE! (Ooh, I should do that for Ruby too. *goes up to type that*)
--------Crystal. Gosh, this one is going to take a year. Um. Well, first off, she's childhood friends with Alex Ferno (played by Noah), and they were both kind of cursed at the same time with the whole fire thing, Crystal's being blue while Alex's was black (like the curser's shocked). With that they somehow got this mental bond, where Crystal can read Alex's thoughts and vice versa. Which is actually really heartbreaking, because Alex has a crush on Crystal and now he knows what she thinks of the other guys and stuffs, and then Crystal feels guilty about it all and then meh. Speaking of guys, I've counted, and at maximum eight different people have had some kind of crush on her during her time a the Dragon Emporium (Kevin (Heather), Alex (Noah), Leon (Pop), Brytt (Heather), Rodney (Heather), this gator dude Noah had once, and I forget the other two). Talk about popular. xD (Why is it that she has the same number of people as I fear to have for myself?) Moving on! She also started this humongous mix-up with Leon and Brytt, the two top players at her heart. Heck, Heather and Pop were having this huge battle and everybody was screaming at me to choose one or the other—but hey, I should have expected all of that torture, because I started it. Like, a good lot of people from that thread were on their toes then and I think some of those lot still are, but the only one that knows is Noah because it required him to know in order for the plan to work. So yeah. You know, one of these days I might just do a whoel ramble dedicated to her, this is getting too complicated. MOVING ON FOR REAL THIS TIME!
--------Desarae. She also had some weird curse thing going on ... Ask Wormy, I forget. xD
--------Phillip. He was cursed, but I think he died from the impact of it all, so I never got to elaborate on that whole thing.
--------Citrine. Well, she's kind of been cursed by becoming a shape-shifting wolf. Her grandmother Dhesira did that. With that comes this huge terrible history between the two, but hey, I'm not going to ruin that! grin
--------Dani. She was cursed musically. Whatever song she sings can create an illusion to whoever's in earshot and they won't see reality any longer. Instead they'll see whatever the song says. Like if she sang The Technicolor Phase, anyone listening would see a bunch of colors and other things.
--------Danny. He got cursed with a green fire, I think, or something like that. Poor Danny ... He was only five, too. So much trauma that must have caused. D: Oh well, I love it anyway. xD
--------Kelsey. Um, I think she's just a really musical warrior. Nothing too big with her.
--------Claudia. Isn't it odd for a four year old to have silver, natural hair?

Spaghetti
--------I don't like it. no Go ahead, sue me, I just don't like pasta, or really anything else your typical human being would enjoy. Like mac and cheese. And apples. And grapes. And cherries. And cheerios.

The Zoo
--------It can be fun if you hadn't been there in forever, but when you go there like twice in one summer every year, as well as one visit in the spring, it gets old. >.> Sorry zoo lovers. My parents have made me sick of the zoo. But if they had mountain goats and polar bears I'd go no matter what! Except, all the polar bears are dead ...

xD
--------Half of you probably can't even read what that says. It's the xD smiley, just fyi. What does it mean, I wonder? Does that mean you're blasting your head off with laughter and you're going blind? Or is that just your way of saying "haha, that's funny" in a mild manner, whereas the more mouths means the more laughter? Or is it just pointless? Wonder, wonder, wonder.

Patrick's Idea for the Oil Spill
--------Hold on, I'm getting a picture! Okai, here it is! & # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea || Tumblr_l3gkmwxidM1qc8bl6o1_250
--------It's bloody genius. *.* I mean, you can do that with coffee (see ShamWOOHOO!), you can do that with a city, you can do that with a dog, you can do that with a person, you can do that with a potato, so why not an oil spill? COME ON START PUSHING!!

Matlock
--------He's an epic old detective dude from the eighties and nineties. 'Nuff said.

Lordeh. xD That took a while. How about some questions so my fingers can be put out of their misery?

1. What's your favorite part of my playlist theme?
2. Are you sick of the DE yet?
3. Was that love he gave you just enough to save you? (gotta love AAR ... )
4. Simon says to type something.

Okai, that's it. Toodles.

--| Cyn

5:29 PM

(Wow, that took 3 1/6 hours!)

Original Word Count: 40125
Word Count After Blog: 42510

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/26/2010, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea ||

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 6:51 pm

1. What's your favorite part of my playlist theme? Kristy are you doing okay is my favorite song, just wanted to say. Well, it used to be my favorite, I have daily obsessions. Anyway, 2.
2. Are you sick of the DE yet? DE? Whaaa? xD
3. Was that love he gave you just enough to save you? (gotta love AAR ... ) Yes. :33
4. Simon says to type something. cheese, seas, poems, songs, bracelets, grampas, Florida [yay! go fl! SOmewhere on a map you'll see a tiny speck, that's me! ;D], cheesy cliches, twitter, & horseback riding.

Oh, oops! -goes to reply-
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea ||

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 6:54 pm

1. Great song!—Waityourfaveisnumbertwo? cheesy I'm not totally weird for putting that up there?
2. Eh heh. xD
3. Yay!
4. OMG CHEESY CLICHES. *.* Now I have Chester See stuck in my head ...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 6:58 pm

1. The AAR song. ;D
2. ? xD
3. Yay!
4. Who's Chester See?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 7:32 pm

1. Oh, okai, AAR pwns too! x3
2. I guess I should clarify ... DE = Dragon Emporium.
4. Go to YouTube and search in "chester see". You see that result that has a really bad word in there? Disregard the word if you may; the song featured there is amazing and beautiful. :3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 7:56 pm

1. Yup.
2. Oh, okay. xD
4. It's not that bad, I thought it really was 'that'. xD Anyway, I'mma listen to it.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 8:08 pm

4. Eh heh. xD Okai, you go listen to it and report back.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 8:53 pm

FIRST COMES LOVE,

THEN COMES MARRIAGE--
xDD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | bottle up old love ♫ and throw it out to sea || Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 9:32 pm

xDDD
You know, if Jasper weren't dead he probably would have shot us by now. Not that I'd know where he'd get a gun, but ... He would. Razz
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 9:49 pm

I'm still sad that you killed him off.
But I'll live with it, if I have to. xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 9:54 pm

Well, would you rather I killed off Cindy? 'Cause I might just make some other Spilmor out of that picture I just sent you if that were to happen. xD
Jazzy would be a Slayer again, though ... Hm ...
And Cindy had so much going for her. *is stuck pondering way too hard*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 9:54 pm

Why don't you just keep both of them, my devious little friend? xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/17/2010, 9:55 pm

1. What's your favorite part of my playlist theme? I didn't listen...should I?
2. Are you sick of the DE yet? NO xD
3. Was that love he gave you just enough to save you? ...no. I died. xD (JK)
4. Simon says to type something. Uhmm......I think you should do the ramble for Crystal, uhm...lakes, tubing, McDonalds, aaaaaaaaand...The Mean Kitty song! Very Happy

Oh, and Drake said he's gona murder you nod

Danny was cursed by green fire. I remember, it made him really tan, and have like, unnatural green (Like...radio-active waste green) eyes with blonde hair. I also remember he had a puppy crush on Claudia when they got abit older xDD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 10:06 pm

@Wormy: I dunno. I wanna kill somebody!
Blackie: You're killing off thirty people for the-opposite-of-me's sake.
No, I need thirty one people for the-opposite-of-you's sake! >.>
Mayyyyybe I'll follow your advice. Maybe.

Oh, and I just got rid of my eenveezeebul status ... I FEEL SO EXPOSED. -.-

@Noah:
1. Well, it's not like you'll die if you don't, so ... Your call.
2. YAY.
3. You died?! D: (xD)
4. OMG THE MEAN KITTY SONG. :O I shall.

Hooray! applause

I remembered the puppy crush part. xDD I can't believe my little girl (had to say it) was being crushed on by freaking JUSTIN BIEBER. 'Cause, like, you modeled teen Danny after him.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 10:10 pm

Well,
if you look at it from a certain way,
without Jazzy,
Little miss Sophie will never get away from the Slayers. no

JUSTIN BIEBER.
NUUUUUUUUUUU
-is dead-
-various explosions-
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/17/2010, 10:11 pm

4. YAY xD
Mee and my friend are making a fish version of it...xDDD

Yush, but that was before he got popular and people knew who he was...and..also..

*points at Cassie* SHE GAVE MEH THE PIC xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 10:13 pm

I DID?!?!
:OOOO
-is shocked at myself-
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
H
A
T
E
JUSTIN BIEBER
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 10:19 pm

@Wormy:
You expect her to feel bad about that?
*aims plasma gun at Blackie* Who told you you could talk?
Anyway ... He almost had a point ...
How did Jazzy get her out anyway? XD I forgot.

Various explosions. Bah ha.

@Noah:
Hey little fishy what is with all the goop?
Little bitty fishy wanna BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP.
xD Sorry, that was a random burst, I don't mean to write it for ya.

*gasp* CASSEH. o.e
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/17/2010, 10:30 pm

I live to torture my characters.
Do you think I even feel bad about that?
Alexis: Oooh.
Something with this big battle or the other.
Where lots of people died.
xDD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/17/2010, 10:34 pm

It was like, last yeear though xD

I think we had..
Hey little fishy what is with all the fright? Little bitty fishy go bye bye bye.
*repeat* and at one point something about little eyes glaring at me xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 10:38 pm

Cyn431 wrote:4. Eh heh. xD Okai, you go listen to it and report back.

4. Very Happy <3
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/18/2010, 12:07 am

@Wormy:
No, not in the least. no
Yes, lots of people died, and Jasper saved Sophie but she kind of almost lost her arm or something like that. xD

@Noah:
Ooh, the fishy is glaring. o.0

@Leah:
Yay! applause I take that as enjoyment.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/18/2010, 12:29 am

It's my daily obsession! Very Happy
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/18/2010, 12:43 am

Oh my gosh, really? cheesy Yayness! It was one of my daily obsessions too, and I still love it, even if it's not on repeat all day anymore.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/18/2010, 1:16 am

Haha. Evacuate the dance floor was on repeat the day before yesterday, and Ice was on repeat today. And now Chester See is, while I read Pretty Little Liars. :33
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next