The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War- Boys Against Girls

5 posters

Go down

The War- Boys Against Girls Empty The War- Boys Against Girls

Post by xSophiexx16 8/16/2009, 1:45 am

THE WAR

Denise walked up to The Stand and bought an ice cream cone. She sat down on a bench in the park next to The Stand. She licked the vanilla cone and smiled. There’s nothing better than an eighty degree day outside with an ice cream cone. Actually, scratch that, there’s nothing better than a day with an ice cream cone. Children were playing on the swings and teeter totters. She spotted two little girls playing on her old favorite toy in the park, the horses. They were two mini horses connected to each other by a brown piece of metal. It was pretty much a teeter totter with horses. One was brown and the other was yellow. Their colors were worn out, making the yellow much lighter and the brown more of a crème. She has named them Chocolate and Vanilla. She would always ride on Chocolate. Denise smiled at the memory. After finishing half of her ice cream cone, she then got up and threw it in the trash can. She started to walk home, her wavy brownish red hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and her tanned skin showed. Her nails were covered in dirt and her legs had dried mud on them, She had ran down into the forest earlier, while going on an exploration. Denise was fourteen. Three boys walked into her view and blocked her from her house. She was only across the street from it. One of the boys, who had blonde curly hair and brown eyes started talking. “Hey, Denise. What are you doing?” She sighed and huffed. “I’m going to my house, Luke.” The other boy, who had tomato red hair, blue eyes, and freckles all over, spoke. “That’s what you thought you were doing.” Denise looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What do you mean, John?” She heard another voice and turned to look at the last boy. He had brown hair and green eyes. She couldn’t identify him. “You’re coming with us.” He grabbed her arm and dragged her away from her house. Luke and Gordon followed. Denise screamed in frustration. “Where are you taking me?” The boys giggled. She knew Gordon only a little bit, but she had known Luke since she was seven. “Luke! Where the heck are you taking me?” She asked angrily. Luke looked up at the mysterious boy. “Can I tell her, Will?” Will shook his head. “Nope. She’ll have to wait and find out.” Will still had his hand on her wrist. She looked at him straight in the eye. “Let me go.” She said it as though each word was a completely different sentence. He stood still for a few seconds and Gordon and Luke stopped too. Then he started laughing. “Just wait.” The other boys started laughing too. I guess he’s their ring leader or something, Denise thought. She was lost in thoughts until she realized they had finally stopped. They were at the lake. Most people didn’t go to it because you had to go through the forest to get there. It looked so pretty with sun’s reflections of light. She studied the lake and then her eyes went straight to a wooden board. It was at the top of the lake, where the land elevated. Half of the plank stood on the land and the other half was hanging over the lake. She looked at all three boys. “Are you serious? You’re going to make me walk the plank?” The boys grinned. Gordon took out a cloth and tied her hands while Luke tied her ankles together. She was luckily wearing her bathing suit under her clothing, like always in the summertime. They took her to the plank and she found out that the plank was a diving board with a piece of wood over it. Will picked up a stick and pushed her out onto the plank. Denise sighed and stepped out. Will smiled. “All boys of Dertansil Island declare war on all girls in the island. This is our first victim.” He poked her in the back and she moved forward. Holding her breath, she jumped off the diving board and into the water. She tried to push up, but without her arms and legs- it was extremely hard. She finally reached the surface and saw the boys running away while high fiving each other. She reached shore by moving her feet and sat down on the grass. She bent over and untied the easy knot around her ankles with her teeth and then started sprinting home with her hands tied behind her back.

* _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *

She finally reached the house. Inside was her maid, Dina. Denise waved. “Hey, Dina! How’s everything going?” Dina looked at Denise with a curious look. Denise was soaking wet and had muddy water dripping down her legs, arms, and face. Her hands were tied behind her back.” Dina laughed and started untying her arms. “Do I even want to know?” Denise laughed and shook her head. “It’s a tale for another day.” Dina ran away for a minute and came back with a fluffy towel. Denise took and thanked Dina. She rubbed her wrists. The ropes were really tight and scratchy. Denise walked into her room and opened her bathroom door. She stepped into the shower and started cleaning herself. Her hair was very knotty, so it took awhile to brush through. Denise turned off the water and changed into fresh clothing. She walked down the stairs with her wet hair letting drops of water fall on her shirt. The small television was on in the kitchen and Dina was cooking. Denise slid into the chair and watched some Greek Mythology program until Dina finished cooking dinner. “When are my parents coming home?” Denise asked, taking her eyes off the television and looking at Dina. “They should be home in an hour or so. They have a dinner with some friends after work.” Denise’s parents worked from eight AM to four PM at a law firm. She loved her parents, though she didn’t see them often. They were very wealthy, but Denise didn’t like to talk about it. Dina finished cooking and took out two plates from the large wooden cabinets. She put rice and chicken on the plates and got some silverware. Dina handed one plate the Denise and started eating from the other one. Denise prayed quickly and then dug in. “This is delicious, Dina! Thank you!” Dina smiled. “You’re welcome.” She picked up her plate and sat next to Denise. “So… Can I hear about what happened today?” Denise started telling Dina all about the day’s events. After she finished, Dina nodded slowly, like she was thinking very hard. “They declared war on all girls?” Denise nodded and added to Dina’s sentence. “of Dertansil Island.” Dina spoke again. “So what are you going to do about it?” Denise shrugged. “Nothing?” Dina shook her head. “No, No, No. You are going to fight back.” Denise looked at Dina with a confusion. “I am?” Dina laughed softly. “Yes you are. And the girls are going to win the war!” Denise smiled. “What do I do?” Dina corrected her. “What do we do.”

* _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The War- Boys Against Girls 3918The War- Boys Against Girls 3919The War- Boys Against Girls 4122The War- Boys Against Girls 4123The War- Boys Against Girls 4121The War- Boys Against Girls 2005The War- Boys Against Girls 4120The War- Boys Against Girls 1703The War- Boys Against Girls 1704The War- Boys Against Girls 3920The War- Boys Against Girls 1770The War- Boys Against Girls 3918The War- Boys Against Girls 3916The War- Boys Against Girls 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

The War- Boys Against Girls Empty Re: The War- Boys Against Girls

Post by shadowsowner888 8/16/2009, 8:54 am

This is interesting! Very Happy Nice job.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The War- Boys Against Girls 1312The War- Boys Against Girls 2412The War- Boys Against Girls 3349The War- Boys Against Girls 3548The War- Boys Against Girls 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/17/2009, 1:54 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:This is interesting! Very Happy Nice job.

Thanks Smile
I was in an island...
in the middle or something..
of Ohio.
O:

And thought of it.
XD
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The War- Boys Against Girls 3918The War- Boys Against Girls 3919The War- Boys Against Girls 4122The War- Boys Against Girls 4123The War- Boys Against Girls 4121The War- Boys Against Girls 2005The War- Boys Against Girls 4120The War- Boys Against Girls 1703The War- Boys Against Girls 1704The War- Boys Against Girls 3920The War- Boys Against Girls 1770The War- Boys Against Girls 3918The War- Boys Against Girls 3916The War- Boys Against Girls 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 9:03 am

If you can't say something nice, please don't say anything at all.

((That wasn't at you, Soph, just so ya know. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The War- Boys Against Girls 1312The War- Boys Against Girls 2412The War- Boys Against Girls 3349The War- Boys Against Girls 3548The War- Boys Against Girls 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/17/2009, 9:38 am

It wasn't that rude, Shad'. Anyone can tell, that a book with girls against boys is gonna cause tension, and girls and boys are meant to be in peace together.

The tension crackles in the air like lightning. (Why does everybody say that?)
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 9:50 am

Please don't argue about this, Gri.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBird18 8/17/2009, 4:23 pm

Yay! Loved it!
GirlBird18
GirlBird18
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/18/2009, 10:15 am

Ooh, I can't wait to figure out what she's gonna do!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBird18 8/18/2009, 10:17 am

Whatever it is, i bet it'll be awsome! Smile
GirlBird18
GirlBird18
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/18/2009, 2:11 pm

Very Happy.
I hope I didn't make anybody upset.
It's just a story, and it'ssupposed to be sort of silly.

OHHH
And BY THE WAY...
I may have to discontinue this story because I think I'm leaving in a week for a while...
Unless I pay for a new laptop.

Very Happy
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/18/2009, 2:13 pm

iGrievous wrote:It wasn't that rude, Shad'. Anyone can tell, that a book with girls against boys is gonna cause tension, and girls and boys are meant to be in peace together.

The tension crackles in the air like lightning. (Why does everybody say that?)
We are meant to live in peace..
But I thought it would be fun to have a little fight thing.
If you don't like it, then you don't have to read it Smile
Thank you for sharing your opinion!
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/18/2009, 5:28 pm

You're welcome. At least somebody doesn't mind my opinions.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down