The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th

4 posters

Go down

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th Empty Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th

Post by PugsRock 9/24/2009, 8:14 am

Hey, guys! Smile I'm happy again today.

I talked to Jason a lot. In Social Studies, we got to talk, so all the guys went to this back table, and my friend's like, "Why do they all go back there?" and Jason said, "Then I guess I'll come here."

And then I don't remember why, but I hit her, and she started laughing hysterically. And Jason goes, "What's so funny?"
Me: I hit her.

xD

And then a few more, and then after Science, I was walking behind him and then he stopped short and I completely rammed into him. xD He turned around with this cute little smile.

We were driving to Hebrew School, and my mom goes, "You're friends are waving to you," and I'm like, "Really?"
But they were guys. Older guys. Football playing older guys. Cute, too. Why were they waving to me? I don't know. xD

And then in the hallway, a group of older guys comes around and I guess he was talking about how our grade is lame, because one said, "Except you. You're cool."

I had no idea who they were.

xD

We had the afterschool elite band thing yesterday. It was great. Instead of 3rd chair, I got 4th, but that's okay. The guy deserves it.

Conversations from band:

Me: *sits for 5-7 minutes, warms up*
Other Guy: *turns around* Woah! When do you get there?

Oh, you know that guy I liked at the fair that was older than me (or at least a grade up)? I found out he's younger than me. Like, the same age, but I'm older by a few months. He skipped a grade.

Pep rally Friday. We're playing Viva La Vida.

SYTYCD last night was really good, especially since my friend came over.

Did I tell you guys about student council? I lost for our homeroom. My speech took and hour to make, and his was 4 sentences; one was a joke, and that's why people voted for him. They even said it.

But I'm backup, and still get to come to the meetings, and there really isn't a difference.

Picture day was yesterday. Which was good, for our first day back at the band because I looked really nice. But none of the guys dressed up. xD Some were in their soccer uniforms, because they had to leave early for their game, but you would never know it was picture day.

Well, I don't know what else to write. xD Um... Our school had our first two girls soccer games. We won both of them. 5-0 and 8-0 the other. They scored 8 goals in the first half, so they just passed it around the rest of the game. xD

Now I really don't know what else to write, except that, if my schedule stays like this, I will not be doing NaNoWriMo. I just can't. I'd have a minute a day. XD

Well, nice way to end the blog. xD

~The Love Pug

Last edited by PugsRock on 9/24/2009, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th Empty Re: Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th

Post by Nightowl 9/24/2009, 9:51 am

That's awesome you got to talk to Jason! I'm glad you had a great day. Smile
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th Empty Re: Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th

Post by PugsRock 9/24/2009, 10:00 am

Thanks, Night. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 10:36 am

Haha, now I'm wondering who those strange dudes are. xD And that's awesome that you got to talk to Jason!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 1312Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 2412Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3349Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3548Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 9/24/2009, 10:45 am

You should be honored to be considered 'cool' by older peeps.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 9/24/2009, 5:39 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Haha, now I'm wondering who those strange dudes are. xD And that's awesome that you got to talk to Jason!

xD Well, I know who they are. One of them was the one that always says bye and have a nice weekend/day to the bus driver. He's nice. He picked up my lunchbox once. xD But you don't know who they are. Do you? xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 4:11 pm

Psh, I hope not. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 1312Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 2412Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3349Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3548Boys, Boys, Boys // Pugs Even Happier Blog for the 24th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down